FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 21, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Nov 15, 2020,

BEST Experience ever.

LOVE IT!
I have a couple $100,000 accounts with FTMO and have never had any issues with the company whatsoever. One of the splits was over $20,000 and it arrived within 3-4 days of my invoice.
If you can trade, they are the one for you.
Best funding firm out there, bar none.

Kamen M

Rasekh Amiri,
Tartu, Estonia,
Nov 15, 2020,

FTMO: A company that knows their business perfectly

To be honest, I have never think how I can be a disciplined and profitable trader. Thanks to FTMO I can say it out loudly today I am a TRADER ! The way FTMO has simulated the challenges and conditions, it trains you how to approach risk management and manage your emotions whatever you need as a trader to succeed in this business.
Definitely in every trading platform and business there are some problems somehow, but when I've had issues in my platform or metrix, the customer service is quick and their live agents have answered every question I had. Even they have followed up my inquiries and emailed me several times to make sure everything works fine.
I am quite sure those negative reviews came from people who couldn't respect the objectives and they are trying to blame the system to hide their mistakes.
At the moment I have two accounts, but soon I will go for the third one as well ;)
In total, I am so happy to start business with FTMO and being part of FTMO community, and here I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FTMO to those who are serious in this business and want to become a real trader.

Chris,
Nov 13, 2020,

Best in the Business

I love FTMO, they have never given me any problems. I have received ever payout without any problems and I’m currently waiting on my 4th payout .
Best support I have ever dealt with, thank you FTMO.

South India, India,
Nov 13, 2020,

They Scammed Me

I had brought their $100000 Challenger Account and on the first day itself after they provided the login details and few orders were traded, they changed the password and i could not login to account and eventually they closed my account saying I did not pass. Beware and never join them, you will just end up paying the fee and that is what they want. All positive reviews are not real ones.
Steven,
Gerardus, Netherlands,
Nov 12, 2020,

Reliable company that understands their business perfectly

As a company, we have applied for several FTMO challenges and then successfully completed them. The payouts are on schedule and run without any kind of problems. FTMO is helpful where needed and offers skilled traders a good opportunity to become a professional trader.

Daniel,
Pennsylvania, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Ftmo is 100% legit as long as you pass the challenge and verification stage you receive a funded account. I can confirm that I have received the profit I am entitled to every month in a timely manner. They are a great company with quick and effective client support.

Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic,
Nov 11, 2020,

Without any doubts, FTMO is legit

I have became FTMO funded trader in September and my profit split date was in October, i have received refund one day after i sent my invoice on the profit split date and also received my profit within 3 days after the invoice. FTMO is amazing company, in my opinion they are the best among prop firm industries.

Philadelphia pa, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Retired at 29!! I Love FTMO!!

Just so everyone's clear here, No im not a robot, no I don't work under FTMO marketing etc.. I'm a real person who had real struggles in life and I'm just here to tell you; that I recommend this company over and over and over again. If they had an affiliate program I would be top earner for how much recommend/introduce FTMO to everyone that ask me about trading. I've had no issues in my ftmo journey, The customer service is prompt they have live agents who answer any and every question you have granted live agents are only available at 3am 4am est. time in my experience but the fact of the matter is that they're there to help you. I am a funded trader and I have received my first payout, as well as the reimbursement no more then 3 days after my profit spilt day. which is super fast for a withdrawal Theres no reason to doubt FTMO I wouldn't even hesitate to get started with them if you're a profitable trader or just need a little discipline. Or if don't have the funds to trade independently I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND FTMO !!! BEST PROP FIRM OUT THERE !! If you don't belive me just follow me on IG I post all my results @IJ_Diggs I honestly don't see how anyone thinks this isn't real you partner with them so both parties are making money !! you just take majority of it! 70 -30 Split its genius !!!!!

toronto, Canada,
Nov 11, 2020,

The best funding company out there

I started with FTMO a few months ago, and after passing all the criteria I got the account. The whole process was really smooth and not to say that they are quick to respond to issues. I got the first withdrawal so quick and easy with no hassle. The fees were also refunded in another separate transaction. The whole process is so smooth and the company work non stop to render a good service.

Antwerpen, Belgium,
Nov 9, 2020,

profit split

received $ 11 500 and my refund €540
this is 100% legit .
Prove it yourself
you just need to understand the objectives and why they are there .
Understand why Ftmo is doing this for us
Now us .. i talk about serious traders who keep it real and realistic and also are open to learn .
main point.
In this bussines it is rare to find a firm that you can trust . Ftmo has for 100% my trust !