FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 30, 2020

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Jan 22, 2020,

Very good and sincere company

Got Funded and received profit using bank wire transfer as well as the refund for the challenge. They are fast with the payment.
Would say it a very good place for you to learn trading with discipline as you would not want to loss the account after passed the challenge which is very good if future you got your own fund and you can trade the same way with more consistent profit rather then you do not know how to cut and handle your loss when needed which is normal for new as well as old trader.
If you compare with other funded company, you would find the rules set by FTMO is more sincere and wanted you to success. Payment for challenge is refunded after got funded with first profit rather then need you to pay monthly with very limited lots tradable which mean either you are right or you are wrong or you got to trade very small lot which would be very hard to meet the objective.
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2020,

FTMO is the best proprietary firm!

Hi Guys , I just want to write a Quick review about FTMO...one thing I can say is that They Changed my Trading career for the better.... I’m More disciplined than I was before and I make more money than I was making before because they provide enough Capital ... I have Withdrawal history.

I’m a Proud FTMO Trader

Jason,
South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 31, 2019,

First Profit split received today!

I just got paid out my first profit split today! Don't have any complaints, Otakar and the team are very helpful. FTMO is legit!
Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
montreal, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

FTMO FUNDED ACCOUNT

Hello Guys,

My name is Sami and I am a funded trader at FTMO. I have multiple accounts with them and did the challenge+ verification multiple times. December 8th 2019 was the first time I asked for my profit split and the man who is responsible for giving me my part of the profit (who is also the co-founder of FTMO (Otakar Suffner))did it exactly on time. I sent an invoice and received all my profit split,which is 70% of my account profit, on my paypal account two days after I have sent my invoice.

So far, this company has been extremely legit and their customer service support center is without a doubt 5/5.

I dont know how to send screenshots in this review but I would definitely do it if some of you guys know how.

PS : (Sorry for my broken english as its my third language lol).
New Delhi, India,
Dec 7, 2019,

My first payment from FTMO

I have just finished my first month of my funded live account. I ended this moth with no loss and a little profit. I got my challenge fee refunded promptly!
Hopeful of decent profit split coming month on wards...

Client area analysis is quite useful in improving the performance and I am sure of making good profits here on wards.

Oct 19, 2019 - No Rating I have just passed the challenge by FTMO.
Its a great tool to bridge the gaps that are holding me from trading success.
Its passing criteria sets you on disciplined path yet in a relaxed pace.
Just 10 trading days to puch in a month and just 50% profit days to make!
Focus on daily loss and absolute loss limits and profit target of 10% is a given thing.
I liked whole process of challenge and I strongly recommend it to all serious traders out there who wish to make a trading success with consistent results.
Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 25, 2019,

FTMO trader review

I have nothing but great things to say about FTMO and their funding process. Great and quick responses from the team and the challenge definitely will show you if you have proper risk management. I just received my first months profit split and it was a simple process. Would recommend for those looking for funding (only if you are ready).
Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 21, 2019,

FTMO Great opportunity for forex, commodity, index traders

I have tried FTMO funded program and pass the challenge, now almost finalised the verification step, till now is my favourite company for a trading funded account. FTMO gives very good risk parameters allowing you a 1:1 maximum drawdown/profit target. I appreciate the rules they have in the funding process, especially the fact that I can hold overnight positions and I can profit on a longer horizon to capture the volatility. I think this is a good opportunity as you can stack the odds in your favour, using a longer timeframe not only day trading, thus allowing you a chance to make money. Also a great thing is that they allow traders to have multiple funded accounts, maximum 3 accounts of 100.000 USD per trader per strategy. They let you choose from 11 brokers and trade any instrument the broker provide, forex, commodities, equities at index level, cryptos, etc. The client support from the Czech Company was great. I totally recommend!

italy, Italy,
Nov 20, 2019,

FTMO is a very good company, I receive the payment yesterday with 2 days in advance. The challenge and the verification have been very useful to improve my risk management so I advice everyone to join the company. The only flaw is that there are a lot of limitations with the real account but it's ok.

hyderabad, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

Professional and Credible

I am a funded trader with FTMO and till date I have not had any issues dealing with them. Be it their technical support, trading systems or the payment reimbursements, then act with high integrity and efficiency. I am very happy to be associated with FTMO.