FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 23, 2020

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Jan 22, 2020,

Very good and sincere company

Got Funded and received profit using bank wire transfer as well as the refund for the challenge. They are fast with the payment.
Would say it a very good place for you to learn trading with discipline as you would not want to loss the account after passed the challenge which is very good if future you got your own fund and you can trade the same way with more consistent profit rather then you do not know how to cut and handle your loss when needed which is normal for new as well as old trader.
If you compare with other funded company, you would find the rules set by FTMO is more sincere and wanted you to success. Payment for challenge is refunded after got funded with first profit rather then need you to pay monthly with very limited lots tradable which mean either you are right or you are wrong or you got to trade very small lot which would be very hard to meet the objective.

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2020,

FTMO is the best proprietary firm!

Hi Guys , I just want to write a Quick review about FTMO...one thing I can say is that They Changed my Trading career for the better.... I’m More disciplined than I was before and I make more money than I was making before because they provide enough Capital ... I have Withdrawal history.

I’m a Proud FTMO Trader

Jason,
South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 31, 2019,

First Profit split received today!

I just got paid out my first profit split today! Don't have any complaints, Otakar and the team are very helpful. FTMO is legit!

Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
montreal, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

FTMO FUNDED ACCOUNT

Hello Guys,

My name is Sami and I am a funded trader at FTMO. I have multiple accounts with them and did the challenge+ verification multiple times. December 8th 2019 was the first time I asked for my profit split and the man who is responsible for giving me my part of the profit (who is also the co-founder of FTMO (Otakar Suffner))did it exactly on time. I sent an invoice and received all my profit split,which is 70% of my account profit, on my paypal account two days after I have sent my invoice.

So far, this company has been extremely legit and their customer service support center is without a doubt 5/5.

I dont know how to send screenshots in this review but I would definitely do it if some of you guys know how.

PS : (Sorry for my broken english as its my third language lol).

New Delhi, India,
Dec 7, 2019,

My first payment from FTMO

I have just finished my first month of my funded live account. I ended this moth with no loss and a little profit. I got my challenge fee refunded promptly!
Hopeful of decent profit split coming month on wards...

Client area analysis is quite useful in improving the performance and I am sure of making good profits here on wards.

Oct 19, 2019 - No Rating I have just passed the challenge by FTMO.
Its a great tool to bridge the gaps that are holding me from trading success.
Its passing criteria sets you on disciplined path yet in a relaxed pace.
Just 10 trading days to puch in a month and just 50% profit days to make!
Focus on daily loss and absolute loss limits and profit target of 10% is a given thing.
I liked whole process of challenge and I strongly recommend it to all serious traders out there who wish to make a trading success with consistent results.
Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 25, 2019,

FTMO trader review

I have nothing but great things to say about FTMO and their funding process. Great and quick responses from the team and the challenge definitely will show you if you have proper risk management. I just received my first months profit split and it was a simple process. Would recommend for those looking for funding (only if you are ready).

Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 21, 2019,

FTMO Great opportunity for forex, commodity, index traders

I have tried FTMO funded program and pass the challenge, now almost finalised the verification step, till now is my favourite company for a trading funded account. FTMO gives very good risk parameters allowing you a 1:1 maximum drawdown/profit target. I appreciate the rules they have in the funding process, especially the fact that I can hold overnight positions and I can profit on a longer horizon to capture the volatility. I think this is a good opportunity as you can stack the odds in your favour, using a longer timeframe not only day trading, thus allowing you a chance to make money. Also a great thing is that they allow traders to have multiple funded accounts, maximum 3 accounts of 100.000 USD per trader per strategy. They let you choose from 11 brokers and trade any instrument the broker provide, forex, commodities, equities at index level, cryptos, etc. The client support from the Czech Company was great. I totally recommend!

italy, Italy,
Nov 20, 2019,

FTMO is a very good company, I receive the payment yesterday with 2 days in advance. The challenge and the verification have been very useful to improve my risk management so I advice everyone to join the company. The only flaw is that there are a lot of limitations with the real account but it's ok.

hyderabad, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

Professional and Credible

I am a funded trader with FTMO and till date I have not had any issues dealing with them. Be it their technical support, trading systems or the payment reimbursements, then act with high integrity and efficiency. I am very happy to be associated with FTMO.

George,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 10, 2019,

FTMO - Funding for serious traders

I started the FTMO challenge last month and passed the 1st part of the challenge.Right now i'm on the second stage which is the verification. Everything about FTMO is legitimate and i'm looking forward to finish the verification and joining their team of funded traders. In case any you traders out there are looking to get funded and are wondering whether FTMO is the right choice.Think no further and start the challenge.They are a company for traders and by traders.

James,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Excellent so far

I have just completed the challenge and verification stages and so far FTMO have been a great company to deal with. Very professional and as the challenge and verification stages progressed they have been in contact with me offering encouragement and assistance. The online tools are excellent, a lot of material for traders to review. I can’t comment on the live account yet or withdrawals but I have no doubt with will be as smooth as the challenge and verification stages.

Bangalore, India,
Nov 4, 2019,

The Best Remote Proprietary Trading Company

Undoubtedly FTMO is the best remote proprietary trading company in the world. I have seen many remote proprietary trading companies but no one provides opportunity even closer to what FTMO is providing to the traders. I wish FTMO may have thousand of traders around the globe.
Oct 31, 2019,

Referring to my review earlier

FTMO has taken extended measure to help me resolve the problem despite a lengthy process.

If FPA is reading this comment, please kindly update my rating for FTMO, thank you.

Oct 24, 2019 - 2 Stars I am currently under the challenge phase of FTMO. This is just my own opinion:

1. I am a bit skeptical that most reviews in FPA are good despite many of them haven't pass all the test and received payment from profit sharing. To me nothing is proven until money is received from profit sharing consistently as what we have before that is just a demo account.

2. I unfortunately faced a few difficulty in my trading, first time is delayed data feed (1-2min). I ran another ICMarket demo concurrently with my challenge account and it runs normally.
Second time I suddenly am not able to perform trades (Open, modify, close) for around 1 hour during US/EU open session. My open trades had to face the wave of news and I am not able to pre emptively close/modify those position. Similarly, my other demo account runs fine.

Such trading condition if persist, can be disastrous.

3. Live chat of FTMO offline most of the time. Even during office hour of prague and Europe generally. I was not able to contact them to address the issue above, which was quite urgent. This leads me to doubt on all those good review that FTMO is very attentive to enquiry.

Besides all these, I really have nothing more to comment about FTMO service thus far. Hopefully I will reach the stage when I can receive profit sharing and I will update.

New York, USA,
Oct 31, 2019,

FTMO, HONEST Company, Honest Co-Founder

I paid for a $100K Funding Challenge then ran into a substantial family health problem where my services are needed for an undetermined period of time. I asked FTMO for a refund. The Co-Founder, Otakar Suffner, refunded my money sooooo fast my head spun. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW ABOUT FTMO IS THAT THEY ARE HONEST and extremely efficient --- Nick L. from New York.

Tiberiu,
Mitrofan, Romania,
Oct 23, 2019,

trusted company

this is by far the best company to trade for. you have to pass the challenge first which includes to get 10% profit in 30 days and then there will be a verification where you have to get 5% profit from the deposit in 60 days. There are some other rules but nothing complicated. I passed them all and now I am waiting for my live trading account. For more details you can go on their website.

Gooik, Belgium,
Oct 22, 2019,

Very professional company

I am currently in the final Verification stage. My trading style improved a lot thanks to FTMO. I went through different challenges where I learned a lot . The trading objectives are very acceptable, but to meet the trading objectives I especially learned to trade in a very diciplined way - this was my missing link : Focus, Risk/Reward, no overexposure, no revenge, respect the trend, always stop loss, etc... FTMO has a very clear website and client area with advanced tools and statistics. I can recommend FTMO to any trader who is interested to improve his trading and who is finally looking to get funded.

Mar 12, 2019 - No Rating I successfully completed the Challenge and I will start soon with my verification process. Up to now I had a fantastic experience with FTMO and a look forward to become a FTMO funded trader. FTMO is offering the best profit split available on the market.

First of all about the trading itself, during the challenge(s) you learn to be very focussed and diciplined, and to apply a very strickt money and risk management while trading. This is the most important requirement to meet the trading objectives.

In general, communication, website and reporting are very clear and straightforward. The customer service is excellent and quick.

I would recommend FTMO to any traders looking to get funded.

danyal,
uk, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2019,

Best option for experienced traders with little capital

I passed both the challenge and verification and within 3 days was given the details for my funded 100k account, it has just been a month and i was paid out as promised today nothing negative to say its a brilliant service and the support is amazing

Rez,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Oct 18, 2019,

Amazing so far!

I have found noshed my challenge account within 10 days and am currently 3 days into my verification account. So far my experience with this company is awesome! Honestly they are very professional, have great communication and respond promptly. I recently received an analysis report of my challenge account and I must say they really do care about your success. They advised me on whether I was over trading and how was my risk and reward ratio. Overall can’t wait to work with this company and highly recommend those who are serious and know how to trade to try the challenge. I however don’t recommend this to anyone who hasn’t got trading experience or know how to manage risk and reward.

Oct 14, 2019,

Quick update on being funded and withdraws

I passed the challenge/verification twice over (2 accounts of 100k USD) and I just wanted to comment on the subject of withdraws. My withdraw requests are responded to and fulfilled in less than 24 hours, with the exact amount of profit and they've never tried to be deceitful or take any of my profit. I can not speak highly enough of FTMO, they're doing it right.

Oct 1, 2019 - 5 Stars I now have 2 funded accounts with FTMO and couldn't be more impressed with their professionalism and integrity. I've been trading my own capital for a few years and looked at FTMO just as a way to get some extra capital; however through their challenge and verification it required me to grow in many aspects of my trading and I could not be more happy about it. I highly recommend this to any trader, even if you've been in the business for a long while and might not "need" the capital.

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.

lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 8, 2019,

ftmo

I have been with them for 3 weeks I did the challenge and I m now in he last stage of the verification before I get funded so far its very good and I m looking forward for the real trading

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 1, 2019,

My experience with FTMO and the jumpstart to my career

So I have been with FTMO for around two months and I have completed the challenge and the verification stage( nearly there). Their process is very detailed and provides a lot of help to the young and upcoming traders. Their biggest benefit would be the capital they provide you after proving your worth as a trader. They make you disciplined through their objectives and challenges and nonetheless It has made me a better trader. Thank you FTMO and I would hugely recommend them to anyone who struggles with discipline and the capital needed to start with.

sydney, Australia,
Sep 30, 2019,

Challenging, Informative and Exciting

The company website are very informative and contains almost all of what you need to know. I have seen other similar firms, but their website is very unclear. The support staff respond very quickly everytime I asked something and they provide me with the details required. The free trial is a good way to allow the trader to test out the system/tools, especially when you have to trade with a different broker with the specs (like the timing/volumes) different to your current broker. (The broker I'm using isn't on offer). The tools like the Metrix and the analysis are very informative and should help lots of people with improving their trading. As for the challenge, the first time I did not make the profit target (also didn't break any rules), and they allowed me to redo my challenge without extra cost, so that's a plus. I passed the Challenge the second time and currently on the verification stage. Looking forward and really excited to be working with this company in the long term soon.

Madrid, Spain,
Sep 27, 2019,

RELIABLE COMPANY - EMPRESA FIABLE

Before entering this company I had some doubts about its reliability, but once the challenge and verification passed, I obtained the funded account.  After a month I have received my share of the profits, so I can assure without any doubt that this company is RELIABLE, it is no scam or anything similar.  In FTMO they are always serious and respond quickly to any questions you have.  Finally, if you are a good trader go ahead and pass the tests.

"Antes de entrar en esta empresa tenia algunas dudas de su fiabilidad, pero una vez pasa el reto y la verificación, obtuve la cuenta fondeada. Ya a pasado un mes desde que la obtuve y acabo de recibir mi parte de las ganacias, asi que puedo asegurar sin ninguna duda que esta empreda es FIABLE, no es ninguna estafa ni nada parecido. En FTMO siempre son serios y responden con rapidez cualquier duda que tengas. Para finalizar, si eres un buen trader anímate y pasa las pruebas."