FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

David,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Oct 26, 2020,

FTMO -DELIVERS EVERYTHING THEY SAY...

FTMO delivers what they say.I recently got my first profit split and a refund of the fee.The service is just amazing and I highly recommend FTMO to any serious trader out there looking for funding and want to make profits whilst working with a world class company.FTMO is there to make your dreams come true.
All the best with your trading journey.-Derybills

New York, USA,
Oct 26, 2020,

FTMO Does Exactly What They Say

Having read FTMO's site I had a few questions as the whether they would do what they say. I took and passed their challenge and verification phases and started trading a 100k account. At the end of the first month I was profitable. Within 1 day I got an email with instructions on providing an invoice to receive my profit split. After sending the invoice, the profit split was in my bank account within 3 days. A second deposit into my account was made where the challenge fee was fully reimbursed. My second month was flat so there was no profit to split. The third month was profitable and I had the same experience as the first month; provided an invoice and within 3 days the profit split was in my account. FTMO has been fully legitimate and responsive. They do exactly what they say!

Aug 5, 2019 - No Rating I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.

Cal, USA,
Oct 23, 2020,

FTMO is very professional and did everything they said they would do and with impeccable timing, my commission was paid as promise my deposit was returned as promise! Some companies do great things...But this is a great Company! I highly recommend FTMO

Faisalabad, Pakistan,

Excellent opportunity for traders

I signed up for FTMO a few months back and started their challenge. I failed a few challenges with them. Then I knew what actually is required to pass the challenge.
Yes, FTMO has helped me to become a hardcore trader. I'm receiving payments from them and they return the challenge fee upon success. And now I've got my 2nd account from them also. Currently, running their challenge for third account.
Their support is very active and helps you in your query in every matter. I've received some replies even on Sundays, when we are off.
Their profit split ratio is the highest in industry. Overall, I can say thus is the best company among all competitors. I, personally recommend FTMO to every trader who wants success and financial freedom.

A1Capital,
Toronto, Canada,

FTMO is #1

I am an FTMO Funded Trader; I have received my first month's profit split withdrawal and also my challenge fee was reimbursed 2 days after I sent them my invoice. They're the best prop firm in the industry, and I will be a trader/partner with them for many years to come. 10/10.

New-Brunswick, Canada,
Oct 22, 2020,

Clearing all doubts about FTMO

I am an FTMO funded trader, there seems to be a lot of confusion and doubts concerning FTMO's credibility. The only thing I can do is provide how my experience with them has been so far. I'm currently on my third month and have received two profit splits, including the challenge fee returned in full on the first profit split. They are very prompt with payouts (2 business days) and their customer service is quick and helpful (replies within hours on weekdays). I am more than pleased with their service, they are changing the game for traders starting out who are in search of funding, I can't recommend them enough. If you are considering taking their challenge, just make sure you have a profitable strategy proven by thorough backtesting and forwardtesting and be careful not to break any of their rules (which is easily avoidable).

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

FTMO Payouts

My experience with FTMO has been nothing short of amazing, you receive your profit split invoice the day after your assigned profit split date. The payments from there on out are pretty quick, I personally recommend using TransferWise for quick payments. I receive my payments through TransferWise within 48 hours.

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2020,

This is my best investment so far , honest people , good communication , good service this is all you need
I received my first challenge fee plus my profit split , I'm very excited about the next months working with the company , I'm about to change my live!

Adam Poe,
New york, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Awesome

I passed both phases got the deposit and my profits within a few days !!! I am currently working on an additional account

Manila, Philippines,
Oct 12, 2020,

Yes, you can trust them!

I just got my profit split today.
Although it got a little delay of 1 week before they send it to me that I needed to email them again for the update. But nonetheless, I got it! So yeah, I recommend this prop firm.

Memphis TN, USA,
Oct 10, 2020,

I have been paid out !!

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this company I completely understand but this company is very legit and professional. I have been paid out and I also documented it on my YouTube channel feel free to check it out “Mikewillp TV” . I’m now on my third month of trading the funded account and if everything goes good this will most definitely be a life changing opportunity. Right now I live in Memphis TN , & my goal is to move to Florida next year!! I’m very appreciative of FTMO I’ve made like 9K so far in two months just trading one 100K account and I’m currently working on adding a extra 100K

Positive Experience!

I have received my first Profit Split and I was refunded my Challenge Fees. Every step of the way has been very simple and consistent. I now have my 2nd Funded Account Running and working on my 3rd Challenge now. I am looking forward to future success. Only advise for anyone is to pay attention to your Metrics, Draw-Down, and be patient (don't try to win it in 1 day).

Riccardo,
Cagliari, Italy,

Excellent!

As per the contract I received 70% of the profits made during the month + the fee, excellent punctuality. I also thank the technical assistance for the support, very kind and extremely available.

NC, USA,

FTMO does pay you

Hey all, after completing the FTMO challenge, verification and then trading the live account. I can say that yes FTMO does pay!. I was told an estimate of 2 weeks for payment to go through but i ended up only having to wait a week for my Profit Split. I then was paid out my deposit fee the next day. I'm not an affiliate with them and I traded on a 10k account. FTMO paid me back and my experience with them has been awesome.

Georgia, USA,

Great Company!!!

If you're thinking about taking the challenge and think you have what it takes. I suggest you go ahead and take it. I took the challenge and passed the verification. I was paid my 70% split and reimbursed my fee. FTMO.com is the best move if you have trading skills and need more funds to make trades. I started the process in July of 2020 and received my split in September 2020.

Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2020,

FTMO PERFORMANCE AS A COMPANY

Hi, I'm now on my 2nd month of having a funded account with FTMO and so far there service and communication with me has been 100 percent. After I sent them an invoice for my 1st Month split I had my split sat in my Bank account within a week. I can't recommend them enough! Anyone who is serious about trading should use FTMO in my opinion. Thanks, John

Qua,
CT, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Profit split

FTMO is great, I received my first profit split this month . Challenge fee was refunded to my account too very quick. The profits took one week after which is pretty fast. Looking to making more money with them

Hamburg, Germany,
Sep 24, 2020,

Serious and reliable prop trading firm

I am from Germany and started my first FTMO-challenge in January this year and trade the real accounts for three months now. The support always answers very fast and most times in german. The payments are also very fast, usually I get the money 2-4 days after I sent my payment request (german Bank accounts). On top, the Profit split is one of the best in the world of prop trading firm (I also trade with a few other firms), so I can recommend them for Sure.

Pretoria, South Africa,

Everything they claim to be - Prompt Payouts

I have just completed my 1st month as a funded trader. I received my Challenge signup up fee back within 2 days and the payout within 5 days. They have proven to me to be exactly what they claim to be and I look forward to a long relationship with them.

Jay Patel,

Profit Split

As a new account holder I have been pleasantly surprised with the FTMO support team. They are very quick to reply to queries via email also.

I can also confirm I did not have to chase them for payment of my profit split. The team were very professional in helping me to create my first invoice and subsequently I was paid After 48 hours although they do say it can take up to a week I believe.

Overall I’m genuinely impressed and would recommend this company to any aspiring trader wanting to make income.

Florida, USA,

Reliable Company

I have been trading with them for about 6 weeks on my live account. Just got my first payout last week! This is a great company and if you are a consistently profitable trader, the benefit of trading with their capital is incredible!

Very happy with FTMO

I am very happy to have a live funded account with FTMO. I found the qualification process challenging but you'd expect this to unlock $100k of funding.

I am happy to have received my first month's profit-share withdrawal last week.

Thank you FTMO, and I look forward to continuing to trade with you.

Cedric Oliver,
America, USA,

My experiences

I have been a FTMO trader since August and everything has been great. When it was time for my profit split they sent me an email to send them an invoice to be paid and gave me a easy to use website to generate one. I received my fee plus my profit split all within 1 week. Very professional and they always respond to any and every question I have.

Ace,

Amazing opportunity

FTMO is an incredible opportunity for amazing traders who don’t have access to such large capital. They pay out every time consistently and are of such help and always chase up and problems that occur. Definitely recommend and will probably go for my second challenge very soon

Nis, Serbia,
Sep 17, 2020,

Collaborate for every recommendation

I am very pleased with the cooperation with this company. Great support team, they are always there to die. They pay out the profits and they give me back the funds I used to pay for the challenge. Great way to make money in the forex market. I recommend any cooperation with them.