FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: May 14, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Valladolid, Spain,
May 11, 2021,

Profit split and fee received

I received my first payout and the fee and I am happy to say FTMO is a serious company. Besides, they want to do everything perfectly and I had to change my invoice a couple of times due to I forgot to refill all the data that FTMO force me to fill in the invoice. I will receive my second payout tomorrow from my second account and I will be happy to show you my results

Niall,
Ireland, Ireland,
May 11, 2021,

Best Funding Company

FTMO is the best funding company in the game, I myself am a funded trader and the support and customer service you receive from the FTMO team is phenomenal. They are always very quick to respond and make sure we get our profit splits on time and correctly. Couldn’t recommend them more !

Michael,
Manchester, United Kingdom,

FTMO REview and Payout

Been with FTMO since September 2020, and everything has been pretty great so far. Incredible customer support, fast payouts and overall a very credible company to-date.

Belgium, Belgium,

great prop firm

I can confirm that they're legit, just got my payout en challenge fee refunded last week.

+ the customer service is amazing.

Lokeren, Belgium,

best prop trading company

3 months funded by ftmo and for the 3 month i received my profit withdrawl within 2 days.I recommand this prop trading firm to everyone.

Apr 5, 2021 - 5 Stars I am an funded trader with ftmo for 3 months now and can only say that the service is fantastic.Every payment at the end off the trading month has been correct and on time.Hope to be with them for a long time

india, India,
May 10, 2021,

Dont Waste your hard earned money

ftmo suspended my account because I publish one video on my youtube channel, In that Video I told people how they are working and after that ftmo banned my account and ask me to remove that video. They Ban my account after 9 months when I publish video, so dont thing that if ftmo ban or suspend your account so you can go to any regulation because it's not regulated. They were threatening me that they will go to court if I'll not remove my video. I don't care about account. I just passed their challenge because I wanted to review this broker but it's pure scam so dont waste your hard earn money and stay away from it.

Canada, Canada,

FTMO - Withdrawals received and awesome customer support

I have been funded by FTMO for a few months. I've had no problem receiving the money, everything has happened in a timely manner. Their customer support is incredible, anytime I've had an issue they have been attentive and resolved very quickly. They usually even beat their own time-frame. Overall, very happy with them.

Brooklyn, USA,
May 6, 2021,

Awesome Customer service and Quick Payout of Profit Split

FTMO is a Great Forex Pro Firm. The customer service are great to talk to anytime.
I also got my payout on time. FTMO is a place good traders should be.

Villahermosa, Mexico,
May 6, 2021,

Funded trader since december 2020

I have to say that FTMO is the best proprietary firm out there. I have received every profit split on time each month. I live in Mexico and they send wire transfer to my bank account and the funds are available within 1 business day. If you are a discipline trader this is the best option to work with other people money while leveling up your gains.

Quebec, Canada,
May 5, 2021,

Best Forex in the game !

I've been funded for a month now ! and cannot be happier with FTMO. it was so easy to get my profit share and it was quick ! Same thing for the refund. I recommend !

Shale,
South africa, South Africa,
May 4, 2021,

Great

Very liable and honest company. They have paid me out what I've for the month and checked by email if I've received my money respectfully.

England, United Kingdom,
May 4, 2021,

Brilliant firm

Cannot fault FTMO in the slightest. Super quick and easy to get started with the challenge, upon passing the verification account was ready in a couple hours.
After completing both my full FTMO account was ready in two days (passed on a Friday, had the account by Sunday)

First 30 days were up on the funded account, received my refund for the challenge and the share of the profits within a day of being informed that I was due a payout. Absolutely brilliant. The customer service team is always avaliable and always super helpful, 100% recommended to everyone wanted to get funded

Joshua,
Dorset, United Kingdom,
May 2, 2021,

Finally passed the Challenge & Verification and received my profit split!

Passing the challenge wasn't an easy task, it took me many attempts, of which a lot of the time I would finish the challenge in profit but had not hit the 10% profit target. I eventually did pass two $100k challenges and verifications and in the first month finished in profit and submitted my profit split, which they paid within two days and they also refunded my entry fee's for both challenges.

My experience with FTMO has been relatively pain-free, and they've been honest to their word and have done what they said they would do!

India, India,
Apr 29, 2021,

Best trading prop firm out there!

FTMO is the best trading prop firm out there. Their customer support is excellent, sends the profit immediately and also repays the exam fees if you meet all the conditions!

Alim,
Apr 27, 2021,

Good Company

Had a good experience with the company, i lost my funded account due tom exceeding the daily loss because i wasn't focusing properly because i was trying to get another account at the same time but regardless i ended the month in profit so received my profit split in like 3 days and got my refund as well. Legit company. Only thing is when doing the challenge, the minimum trading days is not needed. Apart from that everything's good.

Apr 27, 2021,

Proven Withdrawal

For people that have any doubts, rest assured FTMO is fully legit and I got my profit split into my account in a very systematic and prompt manner.

Those that are skeptical, please do your own due diligence about the objectives for the challenge and the funded account, like daily and overall maximum EQUITY loss limits.

I also got refunded my challenge fee, which I opted for another free challenge.

Looking forward to working with them for months an years to come!

Sailesh,
Apr 26, 2021,

Profit Splits

Successfully received my second profit split. Efficiency at its very best. Still the top prop firm among the rest. Thumbs up.

Mar 24, 2021 - 5 Stars My profit splits were processed exactly as what's written in the contract agreement. Good client support providing valuable information & also suggestion to solve client's issues. Reliable platform to trade, I didn't face any issues about lagging. Platform is maintained well. Definitely the best prop firm I would suggest to other trader.

Ziga,
Domzale, Slovenia,
Apr 24, 2021,

Payments processed in 1 day

I am happy to work with FTMO, they process payments very fast and support team is very responsive. I like how they are trying to give even more value to the community with increasing one account holdings to 400k. Will stay with ftmo as I think they are the best in prop trading space.

And also a special shout out to Urban from the support chat who helped me with my issues and answered all questions I needed.

Thank you FTMO.

Warsaw, Poland,
Apr 24, 2021,

good, better, FTMO :)

Hello Traders,
in my opinion there is no better prop company than FTMO. The evaluation proccess has clear and simple rules and they are reliable - what else to expect! I have received my first profit split without complications. Additionally I will tell you somenthing what happend before my first profit split. Before Oster I left (small) open position on gold on my funded account and couldn’t close it on Friday like fx pairs because the gold market closed on Thursday. It was contract breach and I was very worried and sad having few days to my first profit split day! And you know what - because it was my first time of breaking the contract they answer me that it is ok this time. More than fair to me!

Flavio Costa,
Brazil, Brazil,

FTMO is a trustable Proprietay Firm

My name is Flavio Costa, I have a 100K$ account at FTMO and I receive the payments every month.

My experience with FTMO is very positive.

I also would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.

Stroud, United Kingdom,

Great Customer Service!

I have just received my first profit split and had my initial fee refunded - Very happy with the service provided!

Also excellent customer service!

Very happy with the service provided!

Stevenage, United Kingdom,
Apr 22, 2021,

Fantastic prop firm,excellent customer service, timely profit payments

I have been with FTMO as a funded trader for more than 2 months now. This prop firm is fantastic. Their customer service is top notch; FTMO have paid me the refund as promised without any hussle. They also paid me handsomely for my profit splits and I have seen them doing the same for my wife. If anyone is serious about trading I will recommend this prop firm without any reservation....I am planning to resign from my Chemistry teaching job and many thanks to FTMO as my dream is very much likely to come to fruition in September 2021!. Cheers. Simon

Mar 28, 2021 - 5 Stars I humbly feel honoured to review FTMO as a credible and genuine Proprietary firm and it surely does help serious traders achieve their goal. I failed a few challenges, all because of my lack of discipline and proper trading plan mixed with the urge to get rich quick. However, I kept knocking and I passed the verification process, which was a huge achievement for me especially after failing a few times in the verification stage. But in all my failures, I sorely put the blame on myself because I have some experience trading and I kew exactly where I was failing but I would keep repeating the same mistakes. Long story short, I passed verification and here comes the real funded account. My friends thought payment was not gonna happen, and that was the real test for FTMO. I made over £13,000 profit in my 1st month as a funded trader. In a few days, they evaluated my trading and found out that I had a few times I had kept some trades over their regulated 2hr maximum when the market is closed. This clearly violated the contract agreement. They thoroughly examine each trade. The violation had happened because I opened stocks(amazon, apple and nvida) which close earlier than the rest of the market, and also I opened Bitcoin trades over weekends which had untimely closing times. In short, I did violated the rules, but they went out of their way to calculate all the money I had made out of the agreement which came to be about £500, and they deducted it from the sum and gave me all my 70% which amounted to £9,831! They told me that since it was the 1st time for me, they allowed me to have the profit share. This is incredible because they could, rightly, have not paid me as I violated the rules.
For anyone serious with trading, FTMO is the way. Currently I have my account in profit of £13,011 and I opted to use the REFUND(from passing the challenge and getting the account in profit 1st withdrawal) for a new challenge which passed 1st level and is now in verification stage wioh a profit of £1,900 and the target is £3,500. If you do your maths you can see I am nearly about to pass the verification for the 2nd account that was paid by the refund. Isn't that amazing folks! The account is only 6 days old! and I have another 54 or so days to complete it (raising only £1600 or so).

New Jersey, USA,

Excellent trading platform

I been with them for quite some time , I have nothing but good comments about the customer service , fast withdrawals , overall a very well structure where you can feel safe and trade at your highest level , I will suggest this platform to all my profitable traders !

Raleigh, NC, USA,

Solid experience for 5 months running

Granted, FTMO is my first prop firm experience, but I've been a funded trader since Oct '20 and I've never had an issue with support, trading, getting paid and I was refunded my initial fee without asking. Their back-office/portal is really great. This is not a mom-and-pop shop and I hope I'm able to maintain my funded status with FTMO for a long time to come. Thank you for a fantastic opportunity, FTMO!

Lisbon, Portugal,

FTMO - Excellent Prop Firm to be trusted

My experience with FTMO has been really positive. From the challenge to my ftmo funded account the process has been excellent. The company offers many instruments to trade with super low spreads and low commissions which can allow for most styles of trading and execute with precision. They offer mt4, mt5 and ctrader as trading platforms, and since I love using ctrader it is a big winner for me. The website offers account statistics which allow you to track your performance which is really a great touch. After my first profit split, the process was very straight forward and easy. I got refunded the challenge fee and the profit split in about 2 business days which is really fast. Seeing the profit split hit my account was the final check to prove the firm legitimacy and professionalism. Their customer service is also really good since they provide live chat directly from the website. I'm planning on completing160k challenge in order to add to my current 80k FTMO account which allows me to have a greater loss buffer if I maintain current risk. It's a great opportunity for those who don't have much trading capital to start. I Totally recommend FTMO