FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 30, 2020

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 28, 2020,

My experience with FTMO

I’m at my first month of the live account, and so far everything went smoothly. Only had to wait 24 hours and received both my profit share and the challenge fee!:)

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 26, 2020,

Absolutly the best co.

I started trading with FTMO after I did my challenge and I do not have any problem with the company.
They always answer , helpful, and absolutely pay always.

Everybody is skeptic at the beginning but after when you got the lots of thousand dollars you do not hesitate anymore or wont be skeptic at all.

Barry,
Ontario, Canada,
Mar 25, 2020,

Profit Split

I recently got my first profit split from Ftmo and the process was seamless. I chose to take my profit split via Skrill and it was almost immediate. Additionally my challenge fee was refunded to the same card that I used to pay for it. Overall good experience thus far.

United States, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Great Customer Service and Timely Withdrawals

I came across FTMO recently, and absolutely enjoyed the experience with them, as I've passed their Challenge & Verification Process, Customer Support was there by my side at all times if I were to need assistance with anything that was going on with my account or just going through the process to become a funded trader. As soon as it was time for my Withdrawal, They made sure I was walked through the entire process and made sure I had received my Withdrawal in a timely fashion. Highly Recommend FTMO for any trader.

Lower Austria, Austria,
Mar 22, 2020,

super serious

FTMO is a completely serious company, fast support for all your issues, competent empoyees and super fast withdrawls.
I got my first money from FTMO in less than 30 min. after i sent my bill to them. TOP!!

Gavin Schmitt,
Mar 19, 2020,

Great Company, Received Profit Split as Promised

Working with FTMO has been great from start to finish. It is very clear what you need to do, and if you complete the objectives then you will get your funded account. I have been trading with them for a couple of months now (US based) and just received my first 70% profit split as promised in 24 hours straight to my bank account. Cant ask for much better than that. Great company all around and will be trading with them for many years to come!

John,
England, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Good company small issue “floating” fees

I was trading for the 10k account and my daily loss limit was £500 and my goal for the 30 day was 1000 I made a total of 4,119.76 in 2 days smashing the target but because my “floating” loss was -900 I violated the limit even though that trade later turned into a £3k profit trade. FTMO is legit but I wish that wasn’t a violation as In my MT4 history the most I physically lost was 383 but again “floating” losses ruined it for me hoping they can give me the benefit of doubt as I clearly know what I am doing.

Legitimate Proprietary Firm

I have nothing but praises to shower FTMO. For those of you still in doubt, while don’t you just try the minimum challenge of 10,000. Which I did and I just got my refund and slit profit.

Portugal, Portugal,

Honest Prop Trading Firm

Been with FTMO for about 6 months now. Took me 4 challenges to get funded.

After funding, on my first profit split, I received the Challenge Fee + Profit Split.

Already received 2 Profit Splits with no issues.

FTMO can be trusted as a firm, and to us traders, they offer a great opportunity.

They still have things to improve, which I'm sure they will in the future, and I'm happy to work with them as a trader and grow together.

Better than blowing up your small accounts with high leverage, if you are looking for serious capital and serious opportunity, take that small account money, and invest in FTMO Challenge.

Cheers to all!

Mar 14, 2020,

FTMO - Upgraded to 5 Stars Prop Firm!

My previous reviews were not accurate by miss understood. FTMO LMAX has a month old and the market recently was volatility. Very common issues that platform had technical issues and their staffs we’re working hard to help trader including me. My case had little delayed and I got help right after posted the reviews. Everything was satisfied for what I asked for. But I could not edit (no option to delete or withdraw the review or I don’t know how, I did email to request for the withdrawal the review). So I am re-posting the review on FTMO Firm. 100% you are 5 stars and highly recommended for serious traders to trade for FTMO. Legit Prop Firm!

Mar 11, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful when you pay for FTMO challenge, it is too good to be true. Before their own platform LMAX, we couldn’t know they set their MetriX software to hunter your max daily loss by not updating. And LMAX is not allowed traders to close orders and you see a lot of ghosts orders in your trading account with aggressively loss. This is perfect combination Then you fail they get your money (this is a model of business how they make money, not making money by sharing profits from trading). They knew that but they don’t seriously take care problems or change broker for you ( it is “you take it then you have to live with it “). So be careful, I am going to dispute the money as: “item as not described”. Horrible platform FTMO LMAX

sacramento, USA,
Mar 13, 2020,

serious SCAM

DO NOT JOIN! listen I am a normal person who trades. the FIRST day I placed a trade my server failed and it lost... I could not see the trade or anything at all. It magically turned back on when I was out of the trade. This happened every time I placed a trade. So obviously I contacted them and told them that I was worried this was a scam. I sent everything that they needed to investigate. They said it was MY fault. I literally sent them a screen recording of my server and they still said it was my fault... IT IS A SCAM. I am an ICT charter member... enough said

Belém, Brazil,
Mar 3, 2020,

The best proprietary trading firm, perfect withdrawal.

Today I have withdrawn my profit split, 13 943.8 USD, within 2 days the money was in my account. Thank you very much, Otakar Suffner, your support is amazing. I am very happy working on FTMO. Success for you and your team.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 26, 2020,

ftmo payment review

I HAVE BEEN WITH FTMO SINCE JAN 2020 AND I AM GLAD TO SAY THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH MY PROFITS AND THE FEE FOR THE CHALLENGE WERE PAID OUT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AS PROMISED AND ON TIME ..FTMO IS LEGIT AND IM HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THEM ..THE CO FOUNDER MR OTAKAR IS HONEST AND TRANSPARENT AND SO IS THE BUSINESS ..I AM A TRADER FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FTMO IS REALLY GREAT BECAUSE THEY DO BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2020,

Worth more than 5 stars!!!

I am very pleased with professional service and support I have received from FTMO.I have always received very fast replies to all of my emails and inquiries. Account Metrix is very useful always keeps me on the track with my trades. I was very surprised and delighted with how fast the payment received my account .So far I can only say positive comments and would definitely recommend to other traders. I hope FTMO will keep this level of service for the future and we can continue this business relationship.

Steve,
England, United Kingdom,
Feb 23, 2020,

Great Company

FTMO is a fantastic company and completely true to their word, after completing the challenge and verification process, in my first month of live funded trading i made just over 10%, in which my 70% profit share was seamlessly paid out to me on my withdrawal day. Highly recommend this company for any serious Traders out there

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funded Trader

Very happy after I received my first profit sharing with FTMO. The service so far has been great and the customer service is always there to help. Really recommend this company if anyone is serious of getting funded account !

Western Australia, Australia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Good program but account matrix was not working costing me my challenge

This is my result:

Basically i was 15 dollar over the daily loss limit, FTMO account matrix was not working that night and as you know daily loss limit is floating p/l and finalized p/l for that day.

So if you are doing this challenge be careful of this rule, its quite tricky especially if your trading style involves a lot of hedging positions.

And you simply cannot rely on their account matrix working either.

-, Germany,
Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent, Trustworthy Company

At first, I was a bit skeptical about FTMO. Why would someone give you that amount of money for trading? On a second look, it all makes sense as it is a win-win situation for both sides. If you make money, they make money, too. That’s why you share the profits 70/30.

Of course, some rules are needed in order for this to work. Unlike similar other companies, their rules are clearly described and also the support is always happy to help with any questions.

What I like most about FTMO is that they do not require any specific trading style and the wide choice of (reputable!) brokers. You can trade all instruments that are supported by one of their brokers. Even EAs are allowed.

My overall experience with them is superb. They are an honest company and I already received my first profit payout only 2 days after I invoiced it. I can only recommend FTMO and truly hope that they keep up the great work!
Madrid, Spain,
Feb 3, 2020,

Sharing my first withdrawal with FTMO!

Would like to share my experience with FTMO, after recieving the first withdrawal!!

Since the day I have started using there prop services all has gone as expected!! After meeting all the requirements I passed to a founded account.

Withdrawal was really fast and also received the refund of the subscription fee.
Same day arrival for the funds. Also client service is really fast that can help you out in case you have any doubts.

So if helps or clear anyones doubts on FTMO
In my case all has gone really good !

Now time to work on second withdrawal and also might hire a second account and start again the challenge, as they allow to grow up accounts till 300k which is a perfect amount of funds to trade without risking your own capital ( most important of all)

Good luck in your trading journey !
Feb 3, 2020,

Funded trader

I finished the challenge and verification just in time for Christmas, after my first month January 2020 I made my first withdrawal which was processed the same day along with the challenge fee refund. The service so far has been perfect, always timely responses and any issues I’ve had have been dealt with quickly, great company and the best if you’re looking for a funded account!!
Jan 22, 2020,

Very good and sincere company

Got Funded and received profit using bank wire transfer as well as the refund for the challenge. They are fast with the payment.
Would say it a very good place for you to learn trading with discipline as you would not want to loss the account after passed the challenge which is very good if future you got your own fund and you can trade the same way with more consistent profit rather then you do not know how to cut and handle your loss when needed which is normal for new as well as old trader.
If you compare with other funded company, you would find the rules set by FTMO is more sincere and wanted you to success. Payment for challenge is refunded after got funded with first profit rather then need you to pay monthly with very limited lots tradable which mean either you are right or you are wrong or you got to trade very small lot which would be very hard to meet the objective.
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2020,

FTMO is the best proprietary firm!

Hi Guys , I just want to write a Quick review about FTMO...one thing I can say is that They Changed my Trading career for the better.... I’m More disciplined than I was before and I make more money than I was making before because they provide enough Capital ... I have Withdrawal history.

I’m a Proud FTMO Trader

Jason,
South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 31, 2019,

First Profit split received today!

I just got paid out my first profit split today! Don't have any complaints, Otakar and the team are very helpful. FTMO is legit!
Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
montreal, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

FTMO FUNDED ACCOUNT

Hello Guys,

My name is Sami and I am a funded trader at FTMO. I have multiple accounts with them and did the challenge+ verification multiple times. December 8th 2019 was the first time I asked for my profit split and the man who is responsible for giving me my part of the profit (who is also the co-founder of FTMO (Otakar Suffner))did it exactly on time. I sent an invoice and received all my profit split,which is 70% of my account profit, on my paypal account two days after I have sent my invoice.

So far, this company has been extremely legit and their customer service support center is without a doubt 5/5.

I dont know how to send screenshots in this review but I would definitely do it if some of you guys know how.

PS : (Sorry for my broken english as its my third language lol).