FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Dublin, Ireland,
May 4, 2020,

Trustable

I have received my first profit split. Challenge fee was refunded to my account too, so really I can trust them. Hopefully I'll be able to work with them for long time. Very helpful staff if you have any queries.

New-Brunswick, Canada,
Oct 22, 2020,

Clearing all doubts about FTMO

I am an FTMO funded trader, there seems to be a lot of confusion and doubts concerning FTMO's credibility. The only thing I can do is provide how my experience with them has been so far. I'm currently on my third month and have received two profit splits, including the challenge fee returned in full on the first profit split. They are very prompt with payouts (2 business days) and their customer service is quick and helpful (replies within hours on weekdays). I am more than pleased with their service, they are changing the game for traders starting out who are in search of funding, I can't recommend them enough. If you are considering taking their challenge, just make sure you have a profitable strategy proven by thorough backtesting and forwardtesting and be careful not to break any of their rules (which is easily avoidable).

Nov 15, 2020,

BEST Experience ever.

LOVE IT!
I have a couple $100,000 accounts with FTMO and have never had any issues with the company whatsoever. One of the splits was over $20,000 and it arrived within 3-4 days of my invoice.
If you can trade, they are the one for you.
Best funding firm out there, bar none.

Kamen M

Eric-Charles,
Santa Cruz, Costa Rica,
Jul 18, 2019,

good company for traders !

I passed the challenge, I enter now in the verification phase.
FTMO is a very good way for profitable traders who need funding.
They answer the emails very quickly, their rules are only about risk management, they totally make sense, and are not limitating at all, they let you basically free to trade whatever you want and the way you want as long as you have a proper risk management system.
They have the best profit sharing I have seen so far (70/30), a very good buying power (10m with the 100k trading account), while some competitors would offer a very low buying power even if they give you a 100k trading account.
They have a good client area with a good summary of your progression and open positions, it is usefull, and they also provide some good daily stats about the dax for day traders.
In summary, I really like trading for them so far !
Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
M. Mathew,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2019,

I have successfully completed the Challenge and now waiting for verification process before getting funded.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service is excellent as they would always reply promptly to whatever query I have.

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
Oct 28, 2020,

First profit split

I have received my first profit split from FTMO I have to admit I was not skeptical that they would pay me my profit because at the end of the day if they don’t pay me and I stop trading with them, that’s money that they lose out on. And why would a business that profits from profitable traders want to give them reason to leave out on them? I just don’t see it as smart, so getting my first profit split just confirms it

Feb 3, 2020,

Funded trader

I finished the challenge and verification just in time for Christmas, after my first month January 2020 I made my first withdrawal which was processed the same day along with the challenge fee refund. The service so far has been perfect, always timely responses and any issues I’ve had have been dealt with quickly, great company and the best if you’re looking for a funded account!!