FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Abha,
India,
Apr 19, 2019,

Take the challenge and learn discipline

Challenge is excellent which had changed the way I was looking at fund management. It has all the ingredients to keep you disciplined and successful

A1Capital,
Toronto, Canada,
Oct 23, 2020,

FTMO is #1

I am an FTMO Funded Trader; I have received my first month's profit split withdrawal and also my challenge fee was reimbursed 2 days after I sent them my invoice. They're the best prop firm in the industry, and I will be a trader/partner with them for many years to come. 10/10.

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 28, 2020,

My experience with FTMO

I’m at my first month of the live account, and so far everything went smoothly. Only had to wait 24 hours and received both my profit share and the challenge fee!:)

Faisalabad, Pakistan,
Oct 23, 2020,

Excellent opportunity for traders

I signed up for FTMO a few months back and started their challenge. I failed a few challenges with them. Then I knew what actually is required to pass the challenge.
Yes, FTMO has helped me to become a hardcore trader. I'm receiving payments from them and they return the challenge fee upon success. And now I've got my 2nd account from them also. Currently, running their challenge for third account.
Their support is very active and helps you in your query in every matter. I've received some replies even on Sundays, when we are off.
Their profit split ratio is the highest in industry. Overall, I can say thus is the best company among all competitors. I, personally recommend FTMO to every trader who wants success and financial freedom.

Fort Lauderdale Florida, USA,
Nov 22, 2020,

FTMO PAYSSSS!!

After completing my challenge in August and passing I was given my live account. I traded it up to 14k which was very scary to have a 100k account but I held it together! When it came to my first profit split and also reimbursement for the challenge they were very swift with each process. I was contacted on the Monday because my profit split date fell on a Saturday but after I did everything they ask even after making mistakes on the forms I was still able to be paid out exactly a day later, that may vary with each person due to bank accounts and such. (I use bank of america) anyways if your looking for a good place to traded high account balance and get paid with no issues I definitely recommend ftmo, also they gives a wide range of products to trade including indices and metals.
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2020,

Trustworthy and helpful company

Once I've passed my challenge and verification, it took about 2 weeks to receive live trading account.
First month passed, challenge fee refunded and profit split arrived without any issues. It took about 1 week for money to reach my bank account.

Very helpful people, down to earth trading rules. Overall I am very pleased with FTMO so far. Hopefully all stay the same for long term.

toronto, Canada,
Nov 11, 2020,

The best funding company out there

I started with FTMO a few months ago, and after passing all the criteria I got the account. The whole process was really smooth and not to say that they are quick to respond to issues. I got the first withdrawal so quick and easy with no hassle. The fees were also refunded in another separate transaction. The whole process is so smooth and the company work non stop to render a good service.

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2019,

Worth Trying it

I’m a young trader who started trading when I was 17 and I’ve lost huge amount of money through my trading journey. Then I came across to FTMO who provides funding for traders. So i took the challenge and lost twice, but I never gave up and on my third try I passed the challenge. My experience so far is great. Their customer service team is Excellent. I recommend this challenge to every serious forex trader out there. The account size I’ll be getting is 100k, just imagine how much profit you could make with this amount of money.

Thank you for reading this. Wish you all the best for your trading career.

Rez,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Oct 18, 2019,

Amazing so far!

I have found noshed my challenge account within 10 days and am currently 3 days into my verification account. So far my experience with this company is awesome! Honestly they are very professional, have great communication and respond promptly. I recently received an analysis report of my challenge account and I must say they really do care about your success. They advised me on whether I was over trading and how was my risk and reward ratio. Overall can’t wait to work with this company and highly recommend those who are serious and know how to trade to try the challenge. I however don’t recommend this to anyone who hasn’t got trading experience or know how to manage risk and reward.

Munich, Germany,
Jul 23, 2020,

Best Prop Company on Internet

I am working with Ftmo since December 2019, i am a multiple account trader and i always got a perfect service from them.
Every month i got my profit split. What should i say more.
This company is the best prop that you can find on internet.
You can even try a demo before you start the real challange to get funded.
My opinion: You should definitely try it.