FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Dublin, Ireland,
May 4, 2020,

Trustable

I have received my first profit split. Challenge fee was refunded to my account too, so really I can trust them. Hopefully I'll be able to work with them for long time. Very helpful staff if you have any queries.

New-Brunswick, Canada,
Oct 22, 2020,

Clearing all doubts about FTMO

I am an FTMO funded trader, there seems to be a lot of confusion and doubts concerning FTMO's credibility. The only thing I can do is provide how my experience with them has been so far. I'm currently on my third month and have received two profit splits, including the challenge fee returned in full on the first profit split. They are very prompt with payouts (2 business days) and their customer service is quick and helpful (replies within hours on weekdays). I am more than pleased with their service, they are changing the game for traders starting out who are in search of funding, I can't recommend them enough. If you are considering taking their challenge, just make sure you have a profitable strategy proven by thorough backtesting and forwardtesting and be careful not to break any of their rules (which is easily avoidable).

Nov 15, 2020,

BEST Experience ever.

LOVE IT!
I have a couple $100,000 accounts with FTMO and have never had any issues with the company whatsoever. One of the splits was over $20,000 and it arrived within 3-4 days of my invoice.
If you can trade, they are the one for you.
Best funding firm out there, bar none.

Kamen M

Eric-Charles,
Santa Cruz, Costa Rica,
Jul 18, 2019,

good company for traders !

I passed the challenge, I enter now in the verification phase.
FTMO is a very good way for profitable traders who need funding.
They answer the emails very quickly, their rules are only about risk management, they totally make sense, and are not limitating at all, they let you basically free to trade whatever you want and the way you want as long as you have a proper risk management system.
They have the best profit sharing I have seen so far (70/30), a very good buying power (10m with the 100k trading account), while some competitors would offer a very low buying power even if they give you a 100k trading account.
They have a good client area with a good summary of your progression and open positions, it is usefull, and they also provide some good daily stats about the dax for day traders.
In summary, I really like trading for them so far !
Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
M. Mathew,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2019,

I have successfully completed the Challenge and now waiting for verification process before getting funded.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service is excellent as they would always reply promptly to whatever query I have.

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
Oct 28, 2020,

First profit split

I have received my first profit split from FTMO I have to admit I was not skeptical that they would pay me my profit because at the end of the day if they don’t pay me and I stop trading with them, that’s money that they lose out on. And why would a business that profits from profitable traders want to give them reason to leave out on them? I just don’t see it as smart, so getting my first profit split just confirms it

Feb 3, 2020,

Funded trader

I finished the challenge and verification just in time for Christmas, after my first month January 2020 I made my first withdrawal which was processed the same day along with the challenge fee refund. The service so far has been perfect, always timely responses and any issues I’ve had have been dealt with quickly, great company and the best if you’re looking for a funded account!!
Dengkil, Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2020,

Highly Recomanded For Profitable Trader

Hiii All...I am a FTMO Trader and has already passed the challenge and verification.
FTMO is an excellent method for profitable traders who need funds. They respond to emails very quickly, the rules are just about risk management, it really makes sense, and there are no restrictions at all, they let you basically be free to trade whatever you want and in the way you want as long as you have the risk proper Management system.
They have the best profit distribution I have seen so far (70/30). They have a good customer area with a summary of your development and open positions, it is useful, and they also provide some good daily statistics on dax for day traders.
All questions and concerns are well answered via email. In short, I really like doing business with them for a long term! .. finally I have received all the refunds and also the promised profit. The money landed safely in my bank account.

Amir,
Bedok, Singapore,
Nov 20, 2020,

Reliable and legit

I've been a funded trader with FTMO for 1.5 months. So far so good.

1. They paid me my first profit split and refund the same week I sent them my invoice. They even emailed me to make sure that I had received payment.

2. Their support team is reliable and responsive.

3. Their platform has given me no issues.

FTMO works pretty good for me. The rules to me are really there to help you.

I'd recommend FTMO to any trader out there who is
1. Consistently profitable.
2. Knows how to manage risk.

If you can't do these 2 then you shouldn't be trading anyway.

Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2020,

FTMO PERFORMANCE AS A COMPANY

Hi, I'm now on my 2nd month of having a funded account with FTMO and so far there service and communication with me has been 100 percent. After I sent them an invoice for my 1st Month split I had my split sat in my Bank account within a week. I can't recommend them enough! Anyone who is serious about trading should use FTMO in my opinion. Thanks, John

Nowy Targ, Poland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Very good

Withdraw is complete with not problem good proces. I recommend this company is very good and professional.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2020,

Worth more than 5 stars!!!

I am very pleased with professional service and support I have received from FTMO.I have always received very fast replies to all of my emails and inquiries. Account Metrix is very useful always keeps me on the track with my trades. I was very surprised and delighted with how fast the payment received my account .So far I can only say positive comments and would definitely recommend to other traders. I hope FTMO will keep this level of service for the future and we can continue this business relationship.

montreal, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

FTMO FUNDED ACCOUNT

Hello Guys,

My name is Sami and I am a funded trader at FTMO. I have multiple accounts with them and did the challenge+ verification multiple times. December 8th 2019 was the first time I asked for my profit split and the man who is responsible for giving me my part of the profit (who is also the co-founder of FTMO (Otakar Suffner))did it exactly on time. I sent an invoice and received all my profit split,which is 70% of my account profit, on my paypal account two days after I have sent my invoice.

So far, this company has been extremely legit and their customer service support center is without a doubt 5/5.

I dont know how to send screenshots in this review but I would definitely do it if some of you guys know how.

PS : (Sorry for my broken english as its my third language lol).
MILANO, Italy,
May 17, 2020,

confirming that you have received your profit share + the fee

I'm very happy and glad for great professional service team FTMO
I confirm that I have receive my first profit share + the fee ( refundable fee).
Also very fast to processing payment... in VERY PROFESSIONAL way
UGO

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 2, 2020,

I received refund and 2 months of profit split.

This company is legit. I have been trading as a funded trader for FTMO for 2 months now. I received 2 payout in a row thanks to FTMO !!

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Nov 21, 2020,

Received first withdrawal and fee return

I am from Pakistan. I firmly followed their terms and conditions and cleared account in 2nd attempt. And I got my fee back and also 70% share of profit for first time. Business is legit with strict terms and conditions.

Belém, Brazil,
Mar 3, 2020,

The best proprietary trading firm, perfect withdrawal.

Today I have withdrawn my profit split, 13 943.8 USD, within 2 days the money was in my account. Thank you very much, Otakar Suffner, your support is amazing. I am very happy working on FTMO. Success for you and your team.

TT, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 7, 2020,

Best prop firm out there

By far the best prop firm out there. Received my first profit split and challenge refund. Customer service is excellent. Always receive timely responses to my emails. Excellent overall
Madrid, Spain,
Feb 3, 2020,

Sharing my first withdrawal with FTMO!

Would like to share my experience with FTMO, after recieving the first withdrawal!!

Since the day I have started using there prop services all has gone as expected!! After meeting all the requirements I passed to a founded account.

Withdrawal was really fast and also received the refund of the subscription fee.
Same day arrival for the funds. Also client service is really fast that can help you out in case you have any doubts.

So if helps or clear anyones doubts on FTMO
In my case all has gone really good !

Now time to work on second withdrawal and also might hire a second account and start again the challenge, as they allow to grow up accounts till 300k which is a perfect amount of funds to trade without risking your own capital ( most important of all)

Good luck in your trading journey !
Paul,
Orange County, USA,
Nov 4, 2020,

Firay Profit Split and Challenge Payment Reimbursement

I have received both my profit share and my challenege reimbursement for my first month with a funded account. Ftmo is a trustable company that I hope I can continue working with in the future.

Mario Dixon,
Florida, USA,
Nov 21, 2020,

I’m a Funded trader for ftmo currently on my second month of trading. So far I have no complaints, has I received my profit split as well as my challenge fee as stated in the contract. I will keep you guys up to date with my relationship with Ftmo has we grow together.

North Carolina, USA,
May 17, 2020,

Super happy with FTMO

I have received my first profit split from FTMO. I had a minor issue with sending them the invoice for the profit split and they were extremely responsive, helping me resolve the issue very quickly. I also received my original challenge fee without issue.

They have been extremely helpful with a few questions I had, responding to all my inquiries very quickly.

Anyone looking for a good prop firm with the potential for solid returns, I would highly suggest FTMO. Although the first challenge was, well challenging, I think it is well worth it. I think the challenge actually helped me improve and become more aware of my risk involved in my trades. The potential for decent returns in a reasonable amount of time is better than any other prop firms I have traded with.

Looking forward to growing with FTMO.