FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Apr 13, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Thailand,
Apr 12, 2019,

The Challenge is great. They help me improve my risk management. I failed many times on the challenge step due to my risk management and overtrade but finally passed. Now, I'm waiting for the verification step. I'll update again when I pass it.

Moo,
Thailand, Thailand,
Apr 17, 2019,

A pleasant experience and I cannot wait to continue with the company and progress with them.

After passing the challenge, I am not only impressed with FTMO but glad I chose them rather than a different company. They have realistic targets for us traders and allow us to leverage trades with. Not only this but we also have the choice of which broker we wish to join with.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to participate in the forex world but lack the capital to do so.

Abha,
India,
Apr 19, 2019,

Take the challenge and learn discipline

Challenge is excellent which had changed the way I was looking at fund management. It has all the ingredients to keep you disciplined and successful

Apr 23, 2019,

Successful Challenge

Just passed the Challenge, so far everything looks great, the communication was great as well !! The offer of different platforms and brokers will satisfy most traders, I mention this because I like the C-Trader platform and it's available here which is unusual in most brokers !! Looking forward to the next steps for our mutual success !!

Matt,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 24, 2019,

This is an excellent program, I would recommend it to any trader. The most outstanding thing for me is that FTMO has very reasonable trading objectives. Keep doing what you are doing, you are changing the world one trader at a time.

Joop VanKaf,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 1, 2019,

The best funding program!

got funded month ago and my first profit withdrawal came one day after submitting the Invoice. Superb service!

Josip Vukelja,
Croatia, Croatia,
May 17, 2019,

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification phase, FTMO and I signed a contract within a week. Just finished the first month on the funded account and my commission was paid almost immediately. FTMO team was extremely professional and helpful in every possible situation I encountered so far. FTMO is the best match for every serious trader willing to make a career in the trading industry.

Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.

ABIDJAN, Cote D'ivoire,
Jun 7, 2019,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , CHOOSE FTMO

I have been trading with other prop trading companies and with FTMO I saw the difference and the value added of this firm. I just passed the Challenge and the verification stage. The tools provided by FTMO are excellent, the trading objectives are realistic and easy to follow.
-The fees for taking the challenge are the lowest on the market;
-FTMO provide traders with a perfectly balanced "Profit Target / Maximum loss" situation, this is not case for the other offer available on the funded trader maket;
-You have the possibility to take the challenge for free in case of failure if your profit >0 at the end of the one month challenge, which means that they are not runing after your money;
-Definition of drawdown (Daily & Maximym) is not relative like in other prop firm (this a critical point for a funded trader);
-Communication is fluid, it takes only some 1 to 3 hours to set up your account;

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 8, 2019,

my experience with FTMO

I started the 1st of april with a funded account on FTMO after succesfull completing the challenge and verification periods. Since then all my expectations about the company are met. The service they deliver is professional and personal, which is great. The monthly payments are very quick. I also received my challenge fee back after the first month trading.

If you are looking for funding for your trading, FTMO is definitely a good choice!