FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 9, 2019

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.
Karon lewis,
Davenport florida, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

Trying them now IDK if they real or not

Trying their trial for now and then purchasing the cheapest challenge. I will update on if this is real or not. There are a few companies doing this now where u pay them to join a challenge and get a funded account if u win, allegedly we gonna find out soon.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 17, 2019,

i did join FTMO challenge and passed step1&step2
now i am waiting for my real account
they are professional company, good to work with :)
New York, USA,
Aug 5, 2019,

FTMO - Doing Exactly What They Say

I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.
George,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 10, 2019,

FTMO - Funding for serious traders

I started the FTMO challenge last month and passed the 1st part of the challenge.Right now i'm on the second stage which is the verification. Everything about FTMO is legitimate and i'm looking forward to finish the verification and joining their team of funded traders. In case any you traders out there are looking to get funded and are wondering whether FTMO is the right choice.Think no further and start the challenge.They are a company for traders and by traders.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 1, 2019,

My experience with FTMO and the jumpstart to my career

So I have been with FTMO for around two months and I have completed the challenge and the verification stage( nearly there). Their process is very detailed and provides a lot of help to the young and upcoming traders. Their biggest benefit would be the capital they provide you after proving your worth as a trader. They make you disciplined through their objectives and challenges and nonetheless It has made me a better trader. Thank you FTMO and I would hugely recommend them to anyone who struggles with discipline and the capital needed to start with.
Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!
Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.
Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.
TN, USA,
Jan 12, 2019,

So far all is well. I just completed the first phase of becoming funded by the company.