FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Karon lewis,
Davenport florida, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

Trying them now IDK if they real or not

Trying their trial for now and then purchasing the cheapest challenge. I will update on if this is real or not. There are a few companies doing this now where u pay them to join a challenge and get a funded account if u win, allegedly we gonna find out soon.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 17, 2019,

i did join FTMO challenge and passed step1&step2
now i am waiting for my real account
they are professional company, good to work with :)
Brussels, Belgium,
Mar 12, 2019,

Excellent and professional

I successfully completed the Challenge and I will start soon with my verification process. Up to now I had a fantastic experience with FTMO and a look forward to become a FTMO funded trader. FTMO is offering the best profit split available on the market.

First of all about the trading itself, during the challenge(s) you learn to be very focussed and diciplined, and to apply a very strickt money and risk management while trading. This is the most important requirement to meet the trading objectives.

In general, communication, website and reporting are very clear and straightforward. The customer service is excellent and quick.

I would recommend FTMO to any traders looking to get funded.
New York, USA,
Aug 5, 2019,

FTMO - Doing Exactly What They Say

I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.
Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!
Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.
Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.
TN, USA,
Jan 12, 2019,

So far all is well. I just completed the first phase of becoming funded by the company.
Portugal, Portugal,
Aug 20, 2019,

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.
Apr 23, 2019,

Successful Challenge

Just passed the Challenge, so far everything looks great, the communication was great as well !! The offer of different platforms and brokers will satisfy most traders, I mention this because I like the C-Trader platform and it's available here which is unusual in most brokers !! Looking forward to the next steps for our mutual success !!