FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
M. Mathew,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2019,

I have successfully completed the Challenge and now waiting for verification process before getting funded.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service is excellent as they would always reply promptly to whatever query I have.

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
Oct 28, 2020,

First profit split

I have received my first profit split from FTMO I have to admit I was not skeptical that they would pay me my profit because at the end of the day if they don’t pay me and I stop trading with them, that’s money that they lose out on. And why would a business that profits from profitable traders want to give them reason to leave out on them? I just don’t see it as smart, so getting my first profit split just confirms it

Feb 3, 2020,

Funded trader

I finished the challenge and verification just in time for Christmas, after my first month January 2020 I made my first withdrawal which was processed the same day along with the challenge fee refund. The service so far has been perfect, always timely responses and any issues I’ve had have been dealt with quickly, great company and the best if you’re looking for a funded account!!
Dengkil, Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2020,

Highly Recomanded For Profitable Trader

Hiii All...I am a FTMO Trader and has already passed the challenge and verification.
FTMO is an excellent method for profitable traders who need funds. They respond to emails very quickly, the rules are just about risk management, it really makes sense, and there are no restrictions at all, they let you basically be free to trade whatever you want and in the way you want as long as you have the risk proper Management system.
They have the best profit distribution I have seen so far (70/30). They have a good customer area with a summary of your development and open positions, it is useful, and they also provide some good daily statistics on dax for day traders.
All questions and concerns are well answered via email. In short, I really like doing business with them for a long term! .. finally I have received all the refunds and also the promised profit. The money landed safely in my bank account.

Amir,
Bedok, Singapore,
Nov 20, 2020,

Reliable and legit

I've been a funded trader with FTMO for 1.5 months. So far so good.

1. They paid me my first profit split and refund the same week I sent them my invoice. They even emailed me to make sure that I had received payment.

2. Their support team is reliable and responsive.

3. Their platform has given me no issues.

FTMO works pretty good for me. The rules to me are really there to help you.

I'd recommend FTMO to any trader out there who is
1. Consistently profitable.
2. Knows how to manage risk.

If you can't do these 2 then you shouldn't be trading anyway.
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2020,

FTMO PERFORMANCE AS A COMPANY

Hi, I'm now on my 2nd month of having a funded account with FTMO and so far there service and communication with me has been 100 percent. After I sent them an invoice for my 1st Month split I had my split sat in my Bank account within a week. I can't recommend them enough! Anyone who is serious about trading should use FTMO in my opinion. Thanks, John

Nowy Targ, Poland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Very good

Withdraw is complete with not problem good proces. I recommend this company is very good and professional.