FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.

Karon lewis,
Davenport florida, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

Trying them now IDK if they real or not

Trying their trial for now and then purchasing the cheapest challenge. I will update on if this is real or not. There are a few companies doing this now where u pay them to join a challenge and get a funded account if u win, allegedly we gonna find out soon.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 17, 2019,

i did join FTMO challenge and passed step1&step2
now i am waiting for my real account
they are professional company, good to work with :)

New York, USA,
Aug 5, 2019,

FTMO - Doing Exactly What They Say

I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.

George,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 10, 2019,

FTMO - Funding for serious traders

I started the FTMO challenge last month and passed the 1st part of the challenge.Right now i'm on the second stage which is the verification. Everything about FTMO is legitimate and i'm looking forward to finish the verification and joining their team of funded traders. In case any you traders out there are looking to get funded and are wondering whether FTMO is the right choice.Think no further and start the challenge.They are a company for traders and by traders.

ROME, Italy,
Apr 29, 2020,

A 5 star Company for traders

I would like to share my experience with FTMO, i am with them since 23rd of March, when i started my FTMO funded account ( after passing successfully the challenge and verification fase) the company is really serious and legit, you get immediate response to any of your questions, doubts, and most importantly the profit split is just within 24hours.
I was also sceptical about my profit split because it was €12.040,00 ( 12thousand euros) and guess what? i received them in just 1 working day + they refund you the fee of challenge.
What else you can ask ? you have a huge amount to trade with + they cover all the losses..of course you have to be very disciplined and follow the rules to not violate the maximum daily/monthly loss.
Thank you to Mr. Otakar Suffner Ceo and cofounder of Ftmo and to all the team for support.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 1, 2019,

My experience with FTMO and the jumpstart to my career

So I have been with FTMO for around two months and I have completed the challenge and the verification stage( nearly there). Their process is very detailed and provides a lot of help to the young and upcoming traders. Their biggest benefit would be the capital they provide you after proving your worth as a trader. They make you disciplined through their objectives and challenges and nonetheless It has made me a better trader. Thank you FTMO and I would hugely recommend them to anyone who struggles with discipline and the capital needed to start with.

Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!

Dominic,
Essex, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

FTMO is

I know there is a lot of scepticism in terms of whether FTMO pays their clients and I would like to help to clear this up.

I have, since 2019 November, been attempting to get a FTMO account and finally in my second attempt I managed to get one.
The process of getting the account after completing the verification took a little while, however by April 1st I had my login details, and as it was the first of the month and you get paid every 30days, I thought it made sense to open a 0.01 lot postion to ensure payment on may 1st

On May 1st, after making a profit of $2,593 for the first month , I got sent an email to complete an invoice to process my payment. Now although it took a little while, most likely because the 1st fell on the weekend therefore I had to wait for till the Monday, when the payment finally arrived in my account in my national currency of the £. Later on that day I received my refund from the third party you first pay to when purchasing the challenge.

Overall FTMO is perfectly sound, and what they say they do is exactly what they do. I myself was skeptical at first, and even with the payment not coming till Monday, me being an anxious person did get a little worried especially as it was my first payment but everything was fine and I finally received my first ever payment from Fx after a long time of studying. I would highly suggest to anyone who feels they are capable of completing the challenge and verification to use FTMO services and attempt their challenge .

Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.

May 12, 2020,

Great company, trustable

I have received my first profit split within 1 day! This is real company, real profit, real trading. Challenge fee was refunded to me as well, really trustable company. Great support and opportunity to trade with bigger account with them. Strongly recommend to everyone, just learn, apply for a Challenge and you will see yourself! You have nothing to lose!

Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.

Legitimate Proprietary Firm

I have nothing but praises to shower FTMO. For those of you still in doubt, while don’t you just try the minimum challenge of 10,000. Which I did and I just got my refund and slit profit.

TN, USA,
Jan 12, 2019,

So far all is well. I just completed the first phase of becoming funded by the company.
lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 8, 2019,

ftmo

I have been with them for 3 weeks I did the challenge and I m now in he last stage of the verification before I get funded so far its very good and I m looking forward for the real trading

Portugal, Portugal,
Aug 20, 2019,

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.

Apr 23, 2019,

Successful Challenge

Just passed the Challenge, so far everything looks great, the communication was great as well !! The offer of different platforms and brokers will satisfy most traders, I mention this because I like the C-Trader platform and it's available here which is unusual in most brokers !! Looking forward to the next steps for our mutual success !!

kuching, Malaysia,
Sep 21, 2019,

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing?

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing? and FTMO please provide us those who have funded along u develop this company, i think we must now and almost nowdays have too much scam outside
Roy,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 8, 2019,

FTMO Good funded program

The experience was very good for the ten days of challenge. I was able to pass the challenge in a few days. I was also able to pass my target amount.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 22, 2019,

Excellent practise for discipline trader

This was my first challenge for this and I am now in the validation period, Before joining this test, I was lacking quite a number of few requirement which a trader need which are risk and discipline. After I came across this, It did help me in achieving certain criteria that traders should have. Its a good place to learn as well and at the same time if we pass we do get some initial funding to assist each other in making money.
Tiberiu,
Mitrofan, Romania,
Oct 23, 2019,

trusted company

this is by far the best company to trade for. you have to pass the challenge first which includes to get 10% profit in 30 days and then there will be a verification where you have to get 5% profit from the deposit in 60 days. There are some other rules but nothing complicated. I passed them all and now I am waiting for my live trading account. For more details you can go on their website.

Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 21, 2019,

FTMO Great opportunity for forex, commodity, index traders

I have tried FTMO funded program and pass the challenge, now almost finalised the verification step, till now is my favourite company for a trading funded account. FTMO gives very good risk parameters allowing you a 1:1 maximum drawdown/profit target. I appreciate the rules they have in the funding process, especially the fact that I can hold overnight positions and I can profit on a longer horizon to capture the volatility. I think this is a good opportunity as you can stack the odds in your favour, using a longer timeframe not only day trading, thus allowing you a chance to make money. Also a great thing is that they allow traders to have multiple funded accounts, maximum 3 accounts of 100.000 USD per trader per strategy. They let you choose from 11 brokers and trade any instrument the broker provide, forex, commodities, equities at index level, cryptos, etc. The client support from the Czech Company was great. I totally recommend!

sydney, Australia,
Sep 30, 2019,

Challenging, Informative and Exciting

The company website are very informative and contains almost all of what you need to know. I have seen other similar firms, but their website is very unclear. The support staff respond very quickly everytime I asked something and they provide me with the details required. The free trial is a good way to allow the trader to test out the system/tools, especially when you have to trade with a different broker with the specs (like the timing/volumes) different to your current broker. (The broker I'm using isn't on offer). The tools like the Metrix and the analysis are very informative and should help lots of people with improving their trading. As for the challenge, the first time I did not make the profit target (also didn't break any rules), and they allowed me to redo my challenge without extra cost, so that's a plus. I passed the Challenge the second time and currently on the verification stage. Looking forward and really excited to be working with this company in the long term soon.

James,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Excellent so far

I have just completed the challenge and verification stages and so far FTMO have been a great company to deal with. Very professional and as the challenge and verification stages progressed they have been in contact with me offering encouragement and assistance. The online tools are excellent, a lot of material for traders to review. I can’t comment on the live account yet or withdrawals but I have no doubt with will be as smooth as the challenge and verification stages.

Monção, Portugal,
Jul 9, 2019,

Exceeded my expectations

Customer attention fantastic. They are always available to answer any doubts, fast, either by email by chat. All the information available in their website match with the reality. I have just finished the challenge and now I'm in the verification. If all run as expect in August I'll be your Trader.

Saint-jean-en-royans, France,
May 11, 2020,

FTMO Metrics stopped for daily loss while i was in profit

I recently paid an FTMO challenge for 50k for about 340 euros.

I was on a euro usd hedged trade while overall the long was more than short; when i took profit i went to check the metrics and they marked that i violated a daily loss rule. which by all means was deeply wrong , even taken into account the hedged short. I know they talk about the floating loss however I even willingly took the unplanned and floating loss (which it was not planned to be so but i wanted to prove my point of not being in loss of 2500 USD) to show and prove to their team that overall that equity and balance were still viable. So I took it and overall I was at 48250,
The support responded one day later, and they were not helpful at all. No retest, nothing , very cold message that you could see were some copy paste of what they generally send.
I feel cheated on, as my decision to apply with them was due to the many post i read on this website;
My experience is not similar to what I read here
Toronto, Canada,
May 7, 2020,

Horrible Service

So quick story, I have never traded an MT4 platform in my life. I am a futures trader for the last 15 years part-time. Do to the COVID 19 I have lost my job and decided to try out a funded account. I started a Trial account at FTMO to practice for one day and that evening opened a 25,000 Challenge. The next morning I wanted to practice with placing stops and limit orders on the Trail account but I was logged into the Challenge account by accident. Please remember I had no prior experience with MT4. I place 8 to 10 random trades all at the same time just to practice moving stops and limits and taking partial orders off etc... I did not think twice about this because I assumed it was a trial account. I practiced for about 20 mins and then left all the trades open and went to trade my live futures account not even thinking about it. My plan was to start the challenge the following day. Later that day I found out that I had not been in the Trial account but I had been in my Challenge account and the trades violated the challenge rules. So I wrote the company explaining the mistake and they rudely refused to make an exception for me. It was literally the first day of the Challenge and only an idiot would place 8 random 1 lot orders on the same instrument at the same moment it was clearly practice.
Leiden, Netherlands,
Jul 23, 2019,

Article discount

is this the reason i only see positive reviews ?

"Article discount
Become an inspiration for other traders and be part of FTMO. Help us to create an interesting content about trading and get a discount for the Challenge! Anyone who writes an article will be rewarded with a 5% discount for the Challenge of any size. For more information click here."

Jul 22, 2019 - 1 Star Making 10 % in one month is a absurd demand.
What are you gonna do when markets are not moving ?
There business model is easy take the fee and make money.
When they have your money you won't hear from them anymore.
Only Gamblers are true the first round they are not interested in good traders,they just want your sign up fee.
Tried it several times but i am no gambler so no change to succeed.
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Signals, thanks for your opinion. Let us just give you facts that speak for itself as you have posted some false accusations. 10% on profit target is required only in the first stage of the evaluation process. In the Verification, you only have a 5% target and once you are funded, there is no profit target at all. The first stage requirement of 10% is not absurd at all, as it is in balance with the loss we allow you to take. We allow traders to lose 10% so we aim 10% on target, it's a logical ratio of 1:1 and no investor in the world will allow you to lose more than what they expect/target. To answer another question you posted, when markets are not moving, we give a new free account every time trader respects the rules. This situation is clearly described here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/if-i-fail-do-i-get-a-second-chance/
You stated that traders don't hear from us after they pay the fee. That is absolutely false statement. Our customer support is outstanding and we are available through multiple channels. You can see the reviews of many happy traders below in this thread. If there is anything that troubles you or anything else you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us at support@ftmo.com or any other contact options we offer.

Adil,
Augsburg, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Business Model not fair to traders

Unfortunately business model is not fair to traders.
You need to pay a fee to participate which is only refunded after passing the evaluation and verification. Still you will not get fee back You need to trade a live account and fee is only refunded with your first profit withdrawal. All this points to un-fair business model for traders. Stay away !
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Adil, thanks for your opinion. Not sure why do you think the business model is not fair. We are the only Proprietary funding company which is refunding the fee and we are very proud of this! Btw this is also clearly stated on our site: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/are-the-fees-recurrent/ and here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/why-is-there-a-fee/ We have always refunded the fee in 100% of cases so no need to be worried at all. If you have any concerns whatsoever, please get in touch with us at support@ftmo.com and we'll be happy to assist.
George,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 27, 2020,

If you don't realise this is a scam then you are quite some idiot.

Only going to post this once. A friend of my son asked me to look at this. I'm a prop trader and have been for over twenty years. I've also been around a bit. All the reviews with glowing praise are clearly bollocks. NO ONE offers risk on accounts for $ 800 up front and then 70% of the profits. Think about it. $ 800 in FX trading is so tiny it's like trying to find a knat's testicle with a welding mask and gloves. But hey ho - go ahead and make the scammers happy and give them your $ 800. And when you work it out that it is a scam, you can go ahead and feel really F...g stupid. Since you are.
sacramento, USA,
Mar 13, 2020,

serious SCAM

DO NOT JOIN! listen I am a normal person who trades. the FIRST day I placed a trade my server failed and it lost... I could not see the trade or anything at all. It magically turned back on when I was out of the trade. This happened every time I placed a trade. So obviously I contacted them and told them that I was worried this was a scam. I sent everything that they needed to investigate. They said it was MY fault. I literally sent them a screen recording of my server and they still said it was my fault... IT IS A SCAM. I am an ICT charter member... enough said
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
May 16, 2020,

Strategy restriction

I passed both a challenge and verification. But the company said, your strategy involves very tight stop loss which can't be used. And offered me a free challenge and warned me not to use that strategy again. I understand that their real account suffers a loss from slippages due to my tight stop loss. But if they have given us a clear instruction about their minimum stop loss placement in the first place - for instance, 10 pips away from entrance, I'd have happily followed. In this case, they should eliminate the statement - "Trade your own trading strategy with no limits or restrictions.", and impose a minimum stop loss requirement on us.
New Hampshire, USA,
Jun 10, 2020,

Serious Problem - Unrealistic Expectations

There is a really serious problem with this company's requirements to graduate past the initial funded account size. A 34.5% annualized return rate (in 10% four month intervals) is required to move up from the initial 100k to a 175k account in the first year. Don't believe me? Here is their wording taken directly from https://ftmo.com/en/scaling-plan/

"Capital increments on the FTMO account take place in four-month cycles. For a capital increase, the trader has to gain at least 10 added percent points in four consecutive months (i.e., the average of at least 2.5% gain per month)."

This is BAD for two reasons:
1. It is difficult for conservative traders with minimal drawdown to increase their funding. These are the traders most wanted by hedge funds, so it begs the question of what FTMO's goals and motivations might be.
2. It forces traders to "take shots" at increasing their funding, and this may force traders to deviate from their optimal money management strategies.

My advice to improve your advancement/scaling model:
Reward traders for consistency over bi-annual or annual periods. You can still keep the 4-month increase model, but if you have traders who consistently bring in 15-20% year after year who are staying at the initial 100k, they will be gone like the wind. You are ensuring that you lose some of your best traders. But then again, maybe your business model does not rely on profitable trader retention.
John,
England, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Good company small issue “floating” fees

I was trading for the 10k account and my daily loss limit was £500 and my goal for the 30 day was 1000 I made a total of 4,119.76 in 2 days smashing the target but because my “floating” loss was -900 I violated the limit even though that trade later turned into a £3k profit trade. FTMO is legit but I wish that wasn’t a violation as In my MT4 history the most I physically lost was 383 but again “floating” losses ruined it for me hoping they can give me the benefit of doubt as I clearly know what I am doing.

Western Australia, Australia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Good program but account matrix was not working costing me my challenge

This is my result:

Basically i was 15 dollar over the daily loss limit, FTMO account matrix was not working that night and as you know daily loss limit is floating p/l and finalized p/l for that day.

So if you are doing this challenge be careful of this rule, its quite tricky especially if your trading style involves a lot of hedging positions.

And you simply cannot rely on their account matrix working either.
Portugal, Portugal,

Honest Prop Trading Firm

Been with FTMO for about 6 months now. Took me 4 challenges to get funded.

After funding, on my first profit split, I received the Challenge Fee + Profit Split.

Already received 2 Profit Splits with no issues.

FTMO can be trusted as a firm, and to us traders, they offer a great opportunity.

They still have things to improve, which I'm sure they will in the future, and I'm happy to work with them as a trader and grow together.

Better than blowing up your small accounts with high leverage, if you are looking for serious capital and serious opportunity, take that small account money, and invest in FTMO Challenge.

Cheers to all!

Accra, Ghana,
Jan 10, 2019,

Good challenge to improve Forex trading ability

The Challenge helped me to maintain discipline in forex trading. The trading objectives, especially the maximum daily loss always keep me in check and requires I plan my trades properly and exercise patience in execution. This helped increase my wins and elevated my experience in Forex trading.

Waiting to complete the verification and become a FTMO trader.

italy, Italy,
Nov 20, 2019,

FTMO is a very good company, I receive the payment yesterday with 2 days in advance. The challenge and the verification have been very useful to improve my risk management so I advice everyone to join the company. The only flaw is that there are a lot of limitations with the real account but it's ok.
Nikhil,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 16, 2020,

I am a newly funded trader.
After my first month of profits ,my deposit was returned to me immediately, there was however a delay with my profit spilt payment but I did receive constant communication from the team and I was able to receive the payment so overall I feel very comfortable to be working with FTMO and I look forward to working with them for a long time

CHENNAI, India,
Apr 28, 2020,

UPDATE REGARDING PREVIOUS POST . TECHNICAL ERROR

THEY HAVE RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND OFFERED ME A NEW CHALLENGE. THANKS A LOT .

Apr 14, 2020 - 1 Star FTMO please respond .
I would like to share my experience with ftmo . I opened a 10000$ challenge account . There has been a mistake with them . My account no 19899969

The daily maximum loss = closed position + open position floating p/l . Which shouldn’t go above 5% of the initial capital on anytime of the day . So here it goes I will explain it clearly all my trades closed today on 14th of April 2020 .I had a equity of 10002$
1 . Eurusd opened on 13th of April closed it today on 14th . Had a loss of 254$ . The trade had stop loss . And it got triggered .
And I still have a room to have a loss of 246$

I checked the metrix it showed I can lose 500 maximum loss today . So I opened the today’s trade and all went in loss . And all had a stop loss . So it is determined keeping in mind that if I cross the loss above 5% I will be out of the challenge .

I took the trades 2 ) usdjpy closed with -52.97$ . Stop loss triggered
3) usdjpy closed break even .
4) usdjpy closed -64.12 sl triggered
5) usdjpy closed -69.70 sl triggered

All together losses of the closed positions is 463.28 . Keep in mind I have all my trades with stoploss . So I know how much I’m losing . Open floating and closed position my trades never went above -463.28$ . But they have stopped my challenge. Saying I have violated the maximum daily loss . Which I haven’t . I hope FTMO will look into it and solve the problem as earliest as possible .

Matt,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 24, 2019,

This is an excellent program, I would recommend it to any trader. The most outstanding thing for me is that FTMO has very reasonable trading objectives. Keep doing what you are doing, you are changing the world one trader at a time.

london, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2020,

Great Idea!

I like the idea of FTMO and currently trying out the challenge. I take it on a 10k account you dont really have 10K to trade with more like 10K buying Power with a max loss of 10% (funded&challenge) which is a little on the downside for me.

Secondly, you have to trade a min of 10 trading days so around 2 weeks (mon-fri) but if a trader reaches his profit target within 5 days then why not let the person advance onto the next stage? i understand they want to check the consistency of the trader but i think they need to let them just progress onto the next stage..

EXAMPLE- 1K PROFIT TARGET REACHED WITHIN 5 DAYS = 5 DAYS STILL LEFT TO TRADE- ( THE TRADER IS NOT GOING TO TRADE WITH NORMAL LOT SIZES AND RISK GETTING INTO A LOSS WHILST HES PASSED THE CHALLENGE.. SO TO ME I THINK IT WOULD BE OKAY IF THEY WOULD LET THE TRADER ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE.

i understand they dont really want traders to pass in quick time but if a trade is going our way and running into profit we wont just close it because ftmo want to see how consistent we are ?

however besides that FTMO is a great platform to get funding with less capital if you can prove you can profit constantly and the possibilities are endless. you can make good money from this and the fact that we get an opportuinty to do so is lovely.

GOOD LUCK !

Dublin, Ireland,
May 4, 2020,

Trustable

I have received my first profit split. Challenge fee was refunded to my account too, so really I can trust them. Hopefully I'll be able to work with them for long time. Very helpful staff if you have any queries.

Eric-Charles,
Santa Cruz, Costa Rica,
Jul 18, 2019,

good company for traders !

I passed the challenge, I enter now in the verification phase.
FTMO is a very good way for profitable traders who need funding.
They answer the emails very quickly, their rules are only about risk management, they totally make sense, and are not limitating at all, they let you basically free to trade whatever you want and the way you want as long as you have a proper risk management system.
They have the best profit sharing I have seen so far (70/30), a very good buying power (10m with the 100k trading account), while some competitors would offer a very low buying power even if they give you a 100k trading account.
They have a good client area with a good summary of your progression and open positions, it is usefull, and they also provide some good daily stats about the dax for day traders.
In summary, I really like trading for them so far !
Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
M. Mathew,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2019,

I have successfully completed the Challenge and now waiting for verification process before getting funded.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service is excellent as they would always reply promptly to whatever query I have.

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
Feb 3, 2020,

Funded trader

I finished the challenge and verification just in time for Christmas, after my first month January 2020 I made my first withdrawal which was processed the same day along with the challenge fee refund. The service so far has been perfect, always timely responses and any issues I’ve had have been dealt with quickly, great company and the best if you’re looking for a funded account!!
Dengkil, Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2020,

Highly Recomanded For Profitable Trader

Hiii All...I am a FTMO Trader and has already passed the challenge and verification.
FTMO is an excellent method for profitable traders who need funds. They respond to emails very quickly, the rules are just about risk management, it really makes sense, and there are no restrictions at all, they let you basically be free to trade whatever you want and in the way you want as long as you have the risk proper Management system.
They have the best profit distribution I have seen so far (70/30). They have a good customer area with a summary of your development and open positions, it is useful, and they also provide some good daily statistics on dax for day traders.
All questions and concerns are well answered via email. In short, I really like doing business with them for a long term! .. finally I have received all the refunds and also the promised profit. The money landed safely in my bank account.