Betacrypto.com Review

Updated: Aug 7, 2019

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

About Betacrypto.com

Betacrypto is a cryptocurrencies broker. Betacrypto offers the Web-based forex trading platform. Betacrypto.com offers bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin, dash,and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Betacrypto.com

Join live discussion of Betacrypto.com on our forum

Stockton, United Kingdom,
Feb 1, 2019,

Betacrypto fake trading platform set up to scam deposits from investors

I invested with Betacrypto and I made some money. On the screen of course. I requested a withdrawal 27/07/18 and with withdrawal status 'waiting'. On 28/08/18 the status changed to 'refused'. I requested another withdrawal on 28/08/18 and status was 'waiting'. I then complained to my account manager again who stated that the system got mixed up on my original withdrawal and this obe should go through. He did something and then said 'I have fixed the problem' and look at the status now and it showed 'paid' on 17/09/18. He said wait a 10 days and I will be paid. Nothing and so the company manager spoke to me and he said 'I can pay your whole account balance today all of it'. I said I only want my '0.23 BTC withdrawal as requested'. On 25/09/18 support sent me an email and stated that 1400 euros would be paid into my bank account. I am still waiting for it. They closed my account(I could not access it) but when I accused them of fraud and theft on another blog site they returned access. There was 0.21 BTC missing and I still did not have my withdrawal. They show scant regard for clients to the extent that they can't even manage simple arithmetic when dealing with clients (scam victims). Do not invest with these people becuase I think that they are deposit scammers.

Sep 20, 2018 - No Rating Peter Young has always helped my trading account. When he has the time(my portfolio is tiny) he helps me to place lucrative trades on a one on one basis.
He is always polite to me on the telephone and my account has increased considerably since he has helped me. My earlier blog about Betacrypto not acting on my withdrawal request seems to have worked as this appears as 'PAID' on my second withdrawal request now. When the funds appear in my personal bank account then I will update my blog about Betacrypto and try and throw some positives out there.