21stFXOptions.com Review

Formerly 21stFXOptions.com

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?
21stFXOptions.com

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of 21stFXOptions.com on our forum

USA, USA,
Oct 8, 2020,

I been scammed by this company

This company scammed me, I was referred by a friend who been with them for yrs , as I deposited my money into the platform I was contacted by an acct manager who watched over my acct. he told me within 7 days I can makes profits and that I can withdraw my funds . I keep on sending them money one after another for fees, international bussiness certificate and broker fees and such..... never received my money . I filed they the IRS and they closed down the platform was hopping if anybody know how to get the money back from this company? Thankyou so much .

Feb 20, 2020,

Total scam

They get you to invest money with high return but fail to tell you that you need to pay Commission before you can extract any profits. Then when you do pay their fees they come up with more fees. Then give you the run around never allowing you to extract money. They play it off like “ oh so you dont want to pay me for my work”. But there isn’t any work, they just add dollars daily to make you think
they are trading but all they are doing is scamming. They have another website called Nemtech Mining, same address, same phone number, same set up. All fake. Don’t waste your money or time. Trading is easier than getting your money back with either of these fake brokers.

Jerry,
Feb 17, 2020,

21stFxOptions is a scam

21stFxOptions is a fraud.
Last year this company was known as 21stOptions, then changed their name to 21stFxOptions after January 2020.
I originally opened an account with 21stOptions, but first I checked for some references online and could find nothing. Then just before Christmas 2019, their website was unaccessable and showed suspended without any notification provided- with the capital I invested in November. Then in January 2020, they came back as 21stFxOptions. After experiencing this shady behavior and other sketchy actions, I tried to withdraw a small amount from my account. 21st demanded to be paid fees and commissions upfront, but since it was only a small amount, I took a chance and it went through. Then in February, I requested another withdrawal and paid their commission again, but afterward this time I was told my account was on hold and I could not withdraw without replacing the amount previously withdrawn and pay more upfront commissions and fees first. I refused to pay any more since by that time I found out they were frauds from several others that had been ripped off by 21st. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS. They have ripped off me and several other people I know.