Eurotrader.com Review

2.958 • 13 REVIEWS
Updated: Oct 4, 2022
Visit site
Eurotrader is a forex broker. Eurotrader offers the MT4, MT5, MT Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. Eurotrader.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, commodities, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.
2.958 • 13 REVIEWS

Philippines, Philippines,
Sep 12, 2022,

refusal to withdraw

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Hello everyone, the EuroTrade platform is really bad, looking for some high-sounding reasons to keep denying my profits. I have been following up on this for over a month now, hoping things will progress, and also emailing EuroTrade No reply, consult customer service, customer service repeatedly stressed that their compliance team is reviewing, let me wait. The attitude of EuroTrade platform to deal with things is so disappointing, I want to get the profit I deserve, please give me a good deal Comments, thanks!

Aug 22, 2022 - 1 Star Dear traders, EuroTrade has always advertised that they are trusted brokers, but their actions are really unflattering, and they are not worthy of the title of trusted brokers. Please be warned by traders.

I don't know if you have had this situation, as follows: My account is 1005461, and I deposited 3200 on July 11. After a period of trading, on July 28, I was about to withdraw and was rejected by EuroTrade. After a long time, no Intermittent communication, EuroTrade only agrees to return my principal and refuses to pay my profit. At present, I send an email to EuroTrade and they do not reply, log in to the background for consultation, they repeatedly say that the compliance team is reviewing, please wait patiently. It has passed one For more than a month, EuroTrade has not dealt with it.

Through this matter, I will no longer trust EuroTrade, please forexpeacermy to do justice for me.
T
japan, Japan,
Aug 4, 2022,

No withdrawal

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I made a withdrawal in July, they have been delaying my withdrawal for various reasons, and I have not yet processed my withdrawal, which I feel very helpless. I would like to receive my withdrawals and I will keep posting the progress of this here. If you still don't handle my withdrawals, I'm going to file a complaint with supervision.
O
Cyprus, Cyprus,
Jul 14, 2022,

Fast withdraw

Fast withdraw within 1 hour got the money to my bank card
Fast support from online chat
No slippage
Mohammad Ali
Deira Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 23, 2022,

Good service

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
As a beginner from my first day of trading I have been using Eurotrader. trading platform is okay with competitive spreads. very fast deposit and withdrawal never takes till now more than 48 hours. it’s a comfort zone for me. Customer service i found sometimes little bit slow which is very common issue like other brokers.
Abbuabdullah
Avha, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 30, 2021,

5 star

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I personally face no problem with withdrawal from EuroTrader. Their comfortable trading spread helps me enjoy high profit and that's why I don't want to depart from here. They are responsive to a large extent because of which I can get any of my problem recovered so quickly.
Muhammad obaydullah
Akhlal, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 12, 2021,

Personal experience

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I have good experience to work with several brokers but feeling very positive right now with EuroTrader , their spreads and execution are the best. Withdrawal never takes so long which really gives me a comfort zone. Never restrict scalping and hedging. Enjoying this kind of environment.
Mahtab
Kuwait City, Kuwait,
Apr 19, 2021,

excellent boker.

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I have started with Euro trader for not a long time but it seems the broker has soon stuck in my heart. Their quick customer support along with the availability of high leverage, and comfortable trading spread help me in taking a decent amount of profit. I am enamoured being here as a scalper. Their platform quickly responds to trade at the opening. I like the way they treat their traders.
Q
Quazi Arif
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Mar 19, 2021,

No complain

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Very recently I have withdrawn twice from EuroTrader broker. I got startled at their quick cash return to my account. I found them really sentient about their customers. No major something I found that anyone can consider as complain.
N
Naim hossain
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling Jaya, kota Damansara, Malaysia,
Nov 20, 2020,

Trusted platform

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
It is nearly 6 month since i joined EuroTrader broker. Till now i am trading here both as a scalper and a long time trader with facing no such flaw that hamper in applying strategie or trading. Meanwhile this period, i withdrew some amount two times and had my balance in my account within 24 hours. I felt like posting my experience here and honestly have a trust on them.
Abdullah
Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 24, 2020,

Good choice

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Going good with Eurotrader even though little worried when joined with them, still they are true their words , minimal slippage and comfortable spreads , withdrawals are proceeds maximum within 24 hours . rarely i found spreads faster above all during news which is very common as like others company. overall really good .
Page 1 of 2