Eurotrader.com Review

Updated: Jul 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Eurotrader is a forex broker. Eurotrader offers the MetaTrader4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. Eurotrader.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, commodities, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Eurotrader.com

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@eurotrader.com, +44 (0)20 8004 7430
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill

Join live discussion of Eurotrader.com on our forum

Muhammad obaydullah,
Akhlal, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 12, 2021,

Personal experience

I have good experience to work with several brokers but feeling very positive right now with EuroTrader , their spreads and execution are the best. Withdrawal never takes so long which really gives me a comfort zone. Never restrict scalping and hedging. Enjoying this kind of environment.

Mahtab,
Kuwait City, Kuwait,
Apr 19, 2021,

excellent boker.

I have started with Euro trader for not a long time but it seems the broker has soon stuck in my heart. Their quick customer support along with the availability of high leverage, and comfortable trading spread help me in taking a decent amount of profit. I am enamoured being here as a scalper. Their platform quickly responds to trade at the opening. I like the way they treat their traders.

Quazi Arif,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Mar 19, 2021,

No complain

Very recently I have withdrawn twice from EuroTrader broker. I got startled at their quick cash return to my account. I found them really sentient about their customers. No major something I found that anyone can consider as complain.

Rahamatulla,
Yanbu, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 29, 2020,

Good going

I am a retail trader and have been trading with EuroTrader from copule of months, still going good everything but to be honest sometimes spreads level increase above all during news which is common as like others brokers. No hidden fees I found till now, hope it will continue...

Naim hossain,
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling Jaya, kota Damansara, Malaysia,
Nov 20, 2020,

Trusted platform

It is nearly 6 month since i joined EuroTrader broker. Till now i am trading here both as a scalper and a long time trader with facing no such flaw that hamper in applying strategie or trading. Meanwhile this period, i withdrew some amount two times and had my balance in my account within 24 hours. I felt like posting my experience here and honestly have a trust on them.

Abdullah,
Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 24, 2020,

Good choice

Going good with Eurotrader even though little worried when joined with them, still they are true their words , minimal slippage and comfortable spreads , withdrawals are proceeds maximum within 24 hours . rarely i found spreads faster above all during news which is very common as like others company. overall really good .

istanbul, Turkey,
Oct 20, 2020,

total scam

They have removed my profits.All they do is B-book.
They are very good broker on making money with clients loses

Crown Lufias,
Sep 24, 2020,

review

trading on a real account at euro trader , not a long time trading with them but okay everything till now. good execution and fast withdrawal. already 2 times withdrawal $25 and $50 and it was within 2 hours.

Braga, Portugal,
Nov 28, 2019,

Decent broker

My experience with this company was ok,

I liked the fact that i could deposit with Crypto , and start trading right away

I traded with them for over 6 months now , and did not experience any slippage , but i do not trade news , so i cannot confirm if it is the same.

I made 2 withdrawals , both were processed within a day .

My only complain is that the support was not always there , or too busy , and i was waiting for an hour sometimes