HQBroker.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 8, 2018

HQBroker is a forex broker. HQ Broker offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. HQBroker.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, equity shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

HQBroker.com

Join live discussion of HQBroker.com on our forum

Victoria 3165, Australia,
Jun 22, 2018,

This broker is not to be trusted.

I received cold calls from this "broker" offering automated trading software. Claims were made that this product "takes all the work" out of trading and scans the market thousands of times a second. It was claimed to be very profitable making $1500 to $4000 per month - no mention of account size or risk. When pressed for information I was transferred to a more senior broker who reassured me that I could trial their software by opening an account with $100 and trade for a week. When pressed for details about realistic account size and trading statistics I was once again referred to a "more" senior broker. At this stage I hung up.
Further investigation revealed a review on wealthesteem.org which provided some interesting information about HQBrokers.