FXDelta.net Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 14, 2019
Yordan

Join live discussion of FXDelta.net on our forum

Acefx,
Doha, Qatar,
Jul 16, 2018,

I bought Fx Delta last week 7th July 2018 . 3 trades I took based on delta setup were in profit. I have used several forex software but Fx Delta is too powerful compared to anyone currently in the market . Its the best fx software so far. I Recommend it to any forex trader be it a beginner or a veteran trader.
Acefx

Theo,
Aug 10, 2018,

Professional trading software

An excellent momentum & divergence based software with advanced money management features.

I love the scanner based signals provided via either email or push notification !

Yordan has created a professional standard trading software and provides the best possible support & mentoring via Telegram messaging

Etienne,
Quebec, Canada,
Aug 16, 2018,

One of the best tool ever to learn the real way to trade and to wait for the best opportunity !

All the webinar are really well done and simple to understand for anybody !

I really do recommand Delta Fx ! I am proud to use it and it already chance my life and my trading style !

TuxMan,
online, Thailand,
Jul 22, 2018,

Seasoned Traders --- In addition

In addition to the Signals, simple trading and trade management (1 button click trading on signal) FX Delta will be a welcome addition to the arsenal of most seasoned traders. I find that the scanner and alert to the identification of the Delta pattern alone to be worth more than the cost of the software. Any experienced trader may use the Delta pattern, find their own setups, and trade according to their rules. Quite handy and helps one focus on what the market is doing at the moment with respect to divergence and other factors. I am quite glad I purchased it and am part of Team Delta!

Jan 3, 2019,

Best. System. Ever.

In my humble opinion, this is the BEST forex trading software EVER. Delta fits my trading needs and style like a glove and it’s super simple and easy to use. Over the past 15 years, i’ve bought and used quite a number of forex systems and software and I was hesitant to buy this one, but I was familiar with the author of this system and took a chance ... now Delta is all I use and I haven’t looked back since.

I’m in the US trading on Nadex but I use the standard MT4 forex charts and software to get the signals and am doing quite well on it.

With this software, I’m actually able to look at the charts, see what the software is pointing out, and tell in just a few seconds whether it’s something I’d be interested in taking or not. That is the very first time that has ever happened to me. Every other system I’ve ever bought I’ve struggled with understanding what I’m seeing and what I’m trying to look for. It’s always been an uphill battle that I’ve never been able to win.

Now, with Delta, I’m actually making money and turning a profit and that’s something I’ve never been able to say about any other forex system I’ve used. This is truly a great system and I wanted to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to Yordan for sharing it with us.

Dr Mayowa Durosinmi,
Ogun state, Nigeria,
Jul 13, 2018,

FxDelta is good for you, if you have less then 30 minutes to trade per day. Set your signal and get paid.

FxDelta is so easy to follow. The signals are very accurate and easy to understand. It makes me trade less with higher probabilities. One thing is so sure, you can't blow off your account with this tool. It's simply a money multiplier.

Toronto, Canada,
Jul 13, 2018,

I have been trading Forex religiously for over 5 years and ive finally found what i was looking for. First of all the guys behind FX DELTA are probably the most dedicated guys in the industry. FX DELTA is very simple,very elegant and EXTREMELY powerful. Every experienced trader knows nothing is 100 % but finally after 5 years i know when i lose a trade it had the best possible chance to succeed, that is all i need to know. The last 2 weeks the markets have been very challenging with July 4th and it being summer and all but i still turned out a profit. Thanks FX DELTA team and thanks Yordan and Vladimir.

Wales, United Kingdom,

Delta is amazing

Bought the Delta package this week (July 2018), within 24 hrs the product had paid for itself with just 2 trades placed.
The product is easy to set up and install with simple instructions that even I could follow! (And I’m a tech idiot).
Great information provided in how to use the software and exceptional education to help you understand what trades to take and why.
A great honest product from a great honest bloke. If you want to trade successfully, this is an awesome tool.
5 stars - amazing!

Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jul 14, 2018,

Simple and poweful

I am still learning about Divergence in Vlads divergence university and FX Delta is exactly what I am looking for.Simple system completely match with my busy life.Bought the system early and got profits by following full setups and understand that there will be more room for improvement if i follow educational webinar and directions given in Telegram groups by Yordan Vlad and other members.

Copenhagen, Denmark,
Jul 14, 2018,

New efficient, easy and powerful trading strategy

Are you a new trader or you have traded for a longer time but has not achieved the success then this new system is just the answer to your wishes. The Delta system is simple, beautiful and efficient. It is probably the best trend trading strategy that has ever been released and with an effective money management built into the system. The Delta strategy is just the best thing that has happened to me as well as a lot of others. Give yourself this option to change the way you are trading.