VetaTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 8, 2019

Join live discussion of VetaTrader.com on our forum

Paisley, United Kingdom,
Aug 1, 2019,

trading experience so far

so far, so good, which is a pleasant change for me with an online brokerage.
I have a good analyst, George Miller, who is trading for me. He keeps in touch on Whatsapp and explains the strategy. My account has grown well. We have mainly traded BTC.
Last week, i was short of funds and requested a withdrawal, which was swiftly organised and 1000 eu was sent to me via my Kraken wallet. Not 100% satisfactory, as there were a lot of commissions deducted, but the funds arrived in my bank in 3 days. Next time they have promised a bank transfer instead. This is the very first successful withdrawal i have ever had from any of the many scam companies i have had the misfortune to deal with in the past. I have had no promises of any ridiculous income, its been slow and steady, but certainly looks most promising so far. I will test the bank transer withdrawal next week. I am up over 300eu today on 2 small volume BTC trades and climbing. Only a very small proportion of my investment is in use, money management is excellent and my margin level today is almost 1900%. I am happy with this investment.