LeapFX.com Review

Lance Hunter

Updated: Mar 4, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The Quick Scalp Trader is a forex expert advisor by LeapFX.com. The Quick Scalp Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a Scalper, has been forward tested on live accounts by ForexPeaceArmy. The Quick Scalp Trader forex robot trade best on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

LeapFX.com

Pattern Trader Pro -1.1 40 -35.674
Arbitron from LeapFX +2.84 19.2 +71.323
Jet Trader Pro from LeapFX.com +2.79 35.8 +167.858
News Action Trader from LeapFX +0.46 176.3 +125.394

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of LeapFX.com on our forum

tennessee, USA,
Mar 2, 2021,

ACCOUNT BLOWN

Had them setup Everything for me .. Set & Forget.. Had 3 weeks of great Profits then something went wrong and lost $1500 in a short few days.. Emailed Support 4 days ago.. Im 3 days past the 30day trial... Support has not responded Whatsoever...

Im SUPER PISSED !!

BAD COMPANY !

STAY AWAY
United States of America, USA,
Feb 11, 2021,

Please Don’t Waste Your Money

I purchased The Skilled Trader on December 5th and it’s almost Valentine’s right now. My account is almost -15%.

I gave this company a 2 star because Cory seems like a nice guy. But as far as the ea/bot goes.. It’s horrible. I kept getting told “It’s December, wait for the beginning of the new year.” Then it was January “Wait until inauguration.” Well it’s mid February and still doing bad.

And thing is I’m using more conservative settings then they typically use. Had I done that I’d be down some 30% easily. I planned to try to use this with an ftmo live account and I’m glad I tested it first. He told me it’d work fine with the conservative settings I used on ftmo for the live account. NOPE I’m way past max loss rules at -15%.

I wish I had asked for my money back before the 30 days. Worst money I’ve spent in forex.
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 20, 2021,

Bounce Trader and The Skilled Trader

Bounce trader kept coming up on my social media feeds, proclaiming 900% profits within a few months and I thought I would give it a go. Even if it performs significantly below the claimed performance it would still be highly profitable right?
I ran Bounce Trader on a small account (£250 deposit) for two weeks and it lost 12.9% over that time with a 40% win rate. Now Leap Fx to their credit do offer a money back guarantee within the first 30 days, as most traders know, an edge will play out and always win over the long term, and 30 days isn't really long enough to fully evaluate a system, but I wasn't exactly encouraged by the 14 day performance. If Bounce Trader can grow an account balance by 900% over a few months the a 13% drop in the first 2 weeks would represent a seriously unlucky start.
After liaising with Leap FX I switched to a more expensive EA - The Skilled Trader and deposited some recent profits from another account. This was money I could afford to lose, so I was happy to ramp up the risk and expect potentially large draw downs. Here are the results:
October 2020 - 55 wins, 34 losses, 61.8% Win rate, but account down -17% (you can see loss sizes much bigger than win sizes
November 2020 - 49 wins, 27 losses, 64.5% win rate, account UP 74% (this was where I got excited)
December 2020 - 42 wins, 43 losses, 49.4% win rate, account down -60.1%
Jan 2020 (to Jan 20th when I finally gave up the ghost) 11 wins, 21 losses, 34.4% win rate, account down another 76%.

It was the inconsistency that really bothered me. Yes my risk scaling was high, but a system that has such a volatile win rate, and can generate 74% in one month and lose 60% in the next, looks like a system with too many variables and not a tight enough strategy. Would not recommend.
Frankfurt, Germany,
Dec 10, 2020,

I can recommend Leapfx

Hello,

I don't want to evaluate a specific Leapfx product today, but I would like to address the doubts that have been raised here from time to time regarding support and refund options.

I have tried various products from Leapfx in the past years, some I found good, some I did not like, but that always depends a lot on your own needs.

In any case, based on my experience, I can recommend Leapfx, both in terms of fast support and also because of the 30-days refund option. I always like to try out their new products because I can be sure that I will be helped and if I don't like a product, that I will get my money back very fast and without problems.

Tobias

Baal, Belgium,
Aug 28, 2020,

show results

Dear traders

When you talk about big results, high profits, ... I would like to see them. Show us, all the other traders, the results on fxblue or myfxbook please.
Otherwise, these extreme results don't tell anything.

Thanks,
Guy
Missouri, USA,
May 7, 2020,

Arbitron

Purchased Arbitron 3 months ago, ran on demo for 6 weeks, had great results. Moved to a live account 6 weeks ago, started with $3,000, to date my account has close to doubled. Pretty new to EA's and setting up a VPS...Lance has been very helpful in assisting with making sure the settings are correct. I am using LQDFX as a broker, like that the positions do not stay open too long.
Bahrain, Bahrain,
May 6, 2020,

Best seller

This is the most trusted site u can make sure to get best services and no questions REFUND without any problem.. i have deal with them more than one and half years

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 28, 2020,

Owners asked everyone on telegram group to add good reviews

Overall it worked for me after months of research until the app owner started emailing others with results shared on the group. They don't assist much and it rarely works with any broker. Many better EAs out there. I don't recommend it.
Reply by leapfx submitted May 1, 2020:
The software is very much working still, and we do show live proof of such. I'm not sure this is a real review, because we did not post in any telegram group asking for reviews. And this person won't a review for LQDFX recently, which can be found in his profile, stating he doesn't do arbitrage... So not entirely sure he is a customer. This EA is very much strong and we help our clients thrive.
Lenie,
Mercado, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

LeapFx

I have been with LeapFx for a while now and I have had the best customer support that any company could possibly ask for. I Use the skilled trader EA and is phenomenal. Super low risk with consistent rewards. Just what Iam looking for.

Lucky Luke,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 21, 2020,

The Real Deal

I have been using the Arbitron EA for a number of months and have more than doubled a number of accounts. The support is hands on and efficient. One of the best out there! I highly recommend the service if you are serious and willing to go the extra mile.