LeapFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 26, 2019
Lance Hunter

About LeapFX.com

The Quick Scalp Trader is a forex expert advisor by LeapFX.com. The Quick Scalp Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a Scalper, has been forward tested on live accounts by ForexPeaceArmy. The Quick Scalp Trader forex robot trade best on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

LeapFX.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
News Action Trader from LeapFX+1.02117+227.864
Quick Scalp Trader-0.7972.4-43.841
Pattern Trader Pro-1.140-35.674
Arbitron from LeapFX+2.8419.2+71.323

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of LeapFX.com on our forum

Western Cape, South Africa,
Dec 24, 2019,

Arbitron EA-The beginning.

I purchased EA. And at first I was unhappy. If you do not understand MT4 or have not traded EA's before, it is very difficult to understand the concept., I see people that complained in the past that they did not get trades. This EA is dependant on latency and the broker. I chose the option to pay over 3 months, which gives me the option to cancell. They use Pay Pal, so you have the option if you are not happy with the product. When I complained through Pay Pal they immediately assisted me. The team dont like bad reviews. There motto is rather to help you get it right. I purchased in December month, which is the wrong time as trade volumes are low. Although after they helped me I had some winning trades. At this stage I am impressed, but will have to check it out over a couple of months. There are many good real accounts on my FXbook thats doing great.. Leap FX team are very helpfull through Skype. With this EA you need a specific VPS for a specific broker. They assist there clients with that. So far so good.

Sandusky, USA,
Nov 2, 2019,

Arbitron from Leap FX

I would love to know what Forex Peace Army's Setting are for Arbitron.
I'm on my 5th broker and 3rd VPS and roughly 50 different setting combinations and haven't had had a winning day in 2 months !
Talk to me Peace Army !
Hello,

Please read this page in the FAQ...

The tests are not run by the FPA. They are run by the companies. The FPA access the results from the broker using the investor password. The FPA does not have direct access to the settings.

You will need to ask the seller if they are using anything other than default settings for this test.
Spain, Spain,
May 22, 2019,

Waste of money

Absolute rubbish!

Lost one third of my money in just a couple of weeks. Cuts profits short and allows losses to run.
My account has now stopped trading as supposedly the EA has gone back to the developer. This was weeks ago and I’m still waiting!

Avoid?

Apr 12, 2019 - 1 Star Useless. It has been trading my money for a few months now and has 'succeeded' only in losing around a third of capital invested. Quite frankly, I could have done better by throwing darts at a chart and placing trades on where they land!