LeapFX.com Review

Lance Hunter

Updated: Dec 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The Quick Scalp Trader is a forex expert advisor by LeapFX.com. The Quick Scalp Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a Scalper, has been forward tested on live accounts by ForexPeaceArmy. The Quick Scalp Trader forex robot trade best on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

LeapFX.com

Quick Scalp Trader -0.79 72.4 -43.841
Pattern Trader Pro -1.1 40 -35.674
Arbitron from LeapFX +2.84 19.2 +71.323
Jet Trader Pro from LeapFX.com +2.79 35.8 +167.858

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of LeapFX.com on our forum

Frankfurt, Germany,
Dec 10, 2020,

I can recommend Leapfx

Hello,

I don't want to evaluate a specific Leapfx product today, but I would like to address the doubts that have been raised here from time to time regarding support and refund options.

I have tried various products from Leapfx in the past years, some I found good, some I did not like, but that always depends a lot on your own needs.

In any case, based on my experience, I can recommend Leapfx, both in terms of fast support and also because of the 30-days refund option. I always like to try out their new products because I can be sure that I will be helped and if I don't like a product, that I will get my money back very fast and without problems.

Tobias

Baal, Belgium,
Aug 28, 2020,

show results

Dear traders

When you talk about big results, high profits, ... I would like to see them. Show us, all the other traders, the results on fxblue or myfxbook please.
Otherwise, these extreme results don't tell anything.

Thanks,
Guy

Missouri, USA,
May 7, 2020,

Arbitron

Purchased Arbitron 3 months ago, ran on demo for 6 weeks, had great results. Moved to a live account 6 weeks ago, started with $3,000, to date my account has close to doubled. Pretty new to EA's and setting up a VPS...Lance has been very helpful in assisting with making sure the settings are correct. I am using LQDFX as a broker, like that the positions do not stay open too long.
Bahrain, Bahrain,
May 6, 2020,

Best seller

This is the most trusted site u can make sure to get best services and no questions REFUND without any problem.. i have deal with them more than one and half years

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 28, 2020,

Owners asked everyone on telegram group to add good reviews

Overall it worked for me after months of research until the app owner started emailing others with results shared on the group. They don't assist much and it rarely works with any broker. Many better EAs out there. I don't recommend it.
Reply by leapfx submitted May 1, 2020:
The software is very much working still, and we do show live proof of such. I'm not sure this is a real review, because we did not post in any telegram group asking for reviews. And this person won't a review for LQDFX recently, which can be found in his profile, stating he doesn't do arbitrage... So not entirely sure he is a customer. This EA is very much strong and we help our clients thrive.
Lenie,
Mercado, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

LeapFx

I have been with LeapFx for a while now and I have had the best customer support that any company could possibly ask for. I Use the skilled trader EA and is phenomenal. Super low risk with consistent rewards. Just what Iam looking for.

Lucky Luke,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 21, 2020,

The Real Deal

I have been using the Arbitron EA for a number of months and have more than doubled a number of accounts. The support is hands on and efficient. One of the best out there! I highly recommend the service if you are serious and willing to go the extra mile.
Hoboken, USA,
Apr 19, 2020,

Worth every penny

I've been using a few of their systems for years and have had no issues with support or performance. I highly recommend these guys, they actually care about the success of their clients.

Apr 18, 2020,

Arbitron is amazing

I have been using arbitron since September 2019 and it has been amazing. Of course it does take a little research to find good brokers that have fast execution and low slippage but then once you find them they work amazingly with Arbitron. In my first month I made 400% very easily. Anyone that says it's a scam or that it doesn't work is a liar or a fool. It means they haven't done any research to find compatible brokers for arbitron or they are just flat out lying. Leapfx provide a 30 day refund period and they always honor it so anyone saying they were not refunded must have passed the 30 days. It is a very powerful EA and it can make you alot of money but you must learn how it works so you can adjust the settings with compatible brokers. If you don't bother to learn how it works then that is your fault not theirs. I've personally bought 6 copies of arbitron and I've recommended to many friends who are benefitting greatly from it.

Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Apr 13, 2020,

Never purchase there EA

hi

I purchased 3 EA from them , trust me they are just scamming people nothing else, When i purchase 1st EA from them i was just start with little profit then huge loss, developer didn't update the EA , later he just published another EA, i was thinking may be this will work but it's also same , they just show a scam trading history & fxchoice is another scamming forex site, they are linked with them. Don't purchase any single EA from them, I never ever recommend them. Its just waste of time & money. They didn't update the existing EA later they just published new new EA, Even they didn't exchange existing EA . Very bad bad company. There EA name's are revtraderpro, MAX Scalper , Scalpertrader pro, einsteintrader, Funnel Trader, pivottraderpro & many more on leapfx website.
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 18, 2020:
This user sent us an email blackmailing us to send him our software for free or he will write negative reviews all over the internet. This is a fake review. He's also stating other systems that we do not sell and a broker that is actually reputable. This review is FAKE.