LeapFX.com Review

2.974 • 18 REVIEWS
Lance Hunter
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
The Quick Scalp Trader is a forex expert advisor by LeapFX.com. The Quick Scalp Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a Scalper, has been forward tested on live accounts by ForexPeaceArmy. The Quick Scalp Trader forex robot trade best on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
2.974 • 18 REVIEWS

neji63
A Coruna, Spain,
May 26, 2022,

Trash EA

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Ran it for less than a week and account blown up with CHF pairs.

They are lying on their products, this is in fact another martingale trash!

They show very good results on their MyFxBook, but do not expect in any case to see the sames in your account!

At the time I'm writting this review, they stopped updating their MyFxBook just the day everything was crashed down - they won't show you that their account has been blown up!
Reply by leapfx submitted Jun 8, 2022:
That is not true. We did not stop the myfxbooks. Clearly this is a case of not following risk recommendations.
ZaidanKhan
Yerevan, Armenia,
Mar 30, 2022,

Great support but average software

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I decided to get my first product from Cory because he was very responsive and the website shows very promising results. I purchased X-ray EA on December 2021 and during the first month it generated great profit for me, +15% actually. I got very excited but very soon the big trend occured and my account was almost blown. The reason is that the bot is based on a very risky Martingale strategy that is always profitable at first but then swipes away the deposit. Maybe his other products are safer
Reply by leapfx submitted Jun 8, 2022:
Yes, we have multiple products. All with different strategies. We try to cater to all types of traders. X-ray is a good system but has inherent risks and thus requires account minimums and such to reduce that risk. Not all our systems are the same risk.
G
B, USA,
Sep 7, 2021,

Terrible EA

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I purchased the ax classic trader EA and it pretty much wiped out my account with their recommended settings. I've been evaluating quite a few EAs and in my opinion the one I tested from them is very risky and not worth the reward
joespencer
Vancouver, Canada,
Aug 23, 2021,

Honest Company, Excellent Robots

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I purchased X-ray and Trade Explorer. However I found that it was too much and they refunded me for X-ray upon my request no questions asked. I am using only trade explorer for the time being. I may add an additional robot later from them as my account builds. I can say with certainty it works very well. My account balance is consistently growing. The key is to use the right risk management and don’t get involved in your trades. If you see a losing one, leave it and let the robot do its job and follow its rules. Don’t let your emotions get involved. In fact don’t even look at it more than once a day and see your balance grow! I believe leapfx is the real deal. The products they have aren’t just thrown up on their website. They have really made an effort to come up with products that make trading profitable. Anytime I have had a question they respond in a reasonable amount of time. Highly recommended!
ecarr
tennessee, USA,
Mar 2, 2021,

ACCOUNT BLOWN

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Had them setup Everything for me .. Set & Forget.. Had 3 weeks of great Profits then something went wrong and lost $1500 in a short few days.. Emailed Support 4 days ago.. Im 3 days past the 30day trial... Support has not responded Whatsoever...

Im SUPER PISSED !!

BAD COMPANY !

STAY AWAY
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 23, 2021:
We did in fact respond to your emails. We are not always available on weekends hence for a few day delay. But we did respond. And make it a point to always respond to client emails - we never ignore clients ever.

In addition, for the software you purchased it is clearly disclosed that your account is considered high risk because you did not use the proper account type. This was ignored and you accepted the risk.
Tofx15
United States of America, USA,
Feb 11, 2021,

Please Don’t Waste Your Money

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
I purchased The Skilled Trader on December 5th and it’s almost Valentine’s right now. My account is almost -15%.

I gave this company a 2 star because Cory seems like a nice guy. But as far as the ea/bot goes.. It’s horrible. I kept getting told “It’s December, wait for the beginning of the new year.” Then it was January “Wait until inauguration.” Well it’s mid February and still doing bad.

And thing is I’m using more conservative settings then they typically use. Had I done that I’d be down some 30% easily. I planned to try to use this with an ftmo live account and I’m glad I tested it first. He told me it’d work fine with the conservative settings I used on ftmo for the live account. NOPE I’m way past max loss rules at -15%.

I wish I had asked for my money back before the 30 days. Worst money I’ve spent in forex.
SteveM2025
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 20, 2021,

Bounce Trader and The Skilled Trader

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Bounce trader kept coming up on my social media feeds, proclaiming 900% profits within a few months and I thought I would give it a go. Even if it performs significantly below the claimed performance it would still be highly profitable right?
I ran Bounce Trader on a small account (£250 deposit) for two weeks and it lost 12.9% over that time with a 40% win rate. Now Leap Fx to their credit do offer a money back guarantee within the first 30 days, as most traders know, an edge will play out and always win over the long term, and 30 days isn't really long enough to fully evaluate a system, but I wasn't exactly encouraged by the 14 day performance. If Bounce Trader can grow an account balance by 900% over a few months the a 13% drop in the first 2 weeks would represent a seriously unlucky start.
After liaising with Leap FX I switched to a more expensive EA - The Skilled Trader and deposited some recent profits from another account. This was money I could afford to lose, so I was happy to ramp up the risk and expect potentially large draw downs. Here are the results:
October 2020 - 55 wins, 34 losses, 61.8% Win rate, but account down -17% (you can see loss sizes much bigger than win sizes
November 2020 - 49 wins, 27 losses, 64.5% win rate, account UP 74% (this was where I got excited)
December 2020 - 42 wins, 43 losses, 49.4% win rate, account down -60.1%
Jan 2020 (to Jan 20th when I finally gave up the ghost) 11 wins, 21 losses, 34.4% win rate, account down another 76%.

It was the inconsistency that really bothered me. Yes my risk scaling was high, but a system that has such a volatile win rate, and can generate 74% in one month and lose 60% in the next, looks like a system with too many variables and not a tight enough strategy. Would not recommend.
tobi_ffm
Frankfurt, Germany,
Dec 10, 2020,

I can recommend Leapfx

Hello,

I don't want to evaluate a specific Leapfx product today, but I would like to address the doubts that have been raised here from time to time regarding support and refund options.

I have tried various products from Leapfx in the past years, some I found good, some I did not like, but that always depends a lot on your own needs.

In any case, based on my experience, I can recommend Leapfx, both in terms of fast support and also because of the 30-days refund option. I always like to try out their new products because I can be sure that I will be helped and if I don't like a product, that I will get my money back very fast and without problems.

Tobias
GuyGoris
Baal, Belgium,
Aug 28, 2020,

show results

Service use: Other Length of use: Have not used
Dear traders

When you talk about big results, high profits, ... I would like to see them. Show us, all the other traders, the results on fxblue or myfxbook please.
Otherwise, these extreme results don't tell anything.

Thanks,
Guy
davidb314
Missouri, USA,
May 7, 2020,

Arbitron

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Purchased Arbitron 3 months ago, ran on demo for 6 weeks, had great results. Moved to a live account 6 weeks ago, started with $3,000, to date my account has close to doubled. Pretty new to EA's and setting up a VPS...Lance has been very helpful in assisting with making sure the settings are correct. I am using LQDFX as a broker, like that the positions do not stay open too long.
Page 1 of 3