LeapFX.com Review

Lance Hunter

Updated: May 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The Quick Scalp Trader is a forex expert advisor by LeapFX.com. The Quick Scalp Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a Scalper, has been forward tested on live accounts by ForexPeaceArmy. The Quick Scalp Trader forex robot trade best on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

LeapFX.com

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
News Action Trader from LeapFX +0.66 141.1 +154.008
Jet Trader Pro from LeapFX.com +4.32 30.5 +263.468
Quick Scalp Trader -0.79 72.4 -43.841
Pattern Trader Pro -1.1 40 -35.674
Arbitron from LeapFX +2.84 19.2 +71.323

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of LeapFX.com on our forum

Sandusky, USA,
Nov 2, 2019,

Arbitron from Leap FX

I would love to know what Forex Peace Army's Setting are for Arbitron.
I'm on my 5th broker and 3rd VPS and roughly 50 different setting combinations and haven't had had a winning day in 2 months !
Talk to me Peace Army !
Hello,

Please read this page in the FAQ...

The tests are not run by the FPA. They are run by the companies. The FPA access the results from the broker using the investor password. The FPA does not have direct access to the settings.

You will need to ask the seller if they are using anything other than default settings for this test.
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 18, 2020:
If you contact support - we are more than happy to help you with that!
Western Cape, South Africa,
Dec 24, 2019,

Arbitron EA-The beginning.

I purchased EA. And at first I was unhappy. If you do not understand MT4 or have not traded EA's before, it is very difficult to understand the concept., I see people that complained in the past that they did not get trades. This EA is dependant on latency and the broker. I chose the option to pay over 3 months, which gives me the option to cancell. They use Pay Pal, so you have the option if you are not happy with the product. When I complained through Pay Pal they immediately assisted me. The team dont like bad reviews. There motto is rather to help you get it right. I purchased in December month, which is the wrong time as trade volumes are low. Although after they helped me I had some winning trades. At this stage I am impressed, but will have to check it out over a couple of months. There are many good real accounts on my FXbook thats doing great.. Leap FX team are very helpfull through Skype. With this EA you need a specific VPS for a specific broker. They assist there clients with that. So far so good.
McAllen, USA,
Mar 5, 2020,

Did not honor their money back guaranty

I tried the EA and did not show profit from it so I asked for a refund after 4 weeks, within the 30 day after purchase, as they advertise it. But they ignored my request. I had to file a dispute with my credit card bank.
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 18, 2020:
This is false. This is a real customer. He requested a refund. We asked him to send his receipt. He failed to give us 24 - 48 hours to process the refund. And sent multiple emails stating we were ignoring him - when in fact we were not. And told us he filed a dispute. This person is unprofessional and posting a review that is not true, when we clearly stated we were refunding him, which we ended up doing.
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Apr 13, 2020,

Never purchase there EA

hi

I purchased 3 EA from them , trust me they are just scamming people nothing else, When i purchase 1st EA from them i was just start with little profit then huge loss, developer didn't update the EA , later he just published another EA, i was thinking may be this will work but it's also same , they just show a scam trading history & fxchoice is another scamming forex site, they are linked with them. Don't purchase any single EA from them, I never ever recommend them. Its just waste of time & money. They didn't update the existing EA later they just published new new EA, Even they didn't exchange existing EA . Very bad bad company. There EA name's are revtraderpro, MAX Scalper , Scalpertrader pro, einsteintrader, Funnel Trader, pivottraderpro & many more on leapfx website.
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 18, 2020:
This user sent us an email blackmailing us to send him our software for free or he will write negative reviews all over the internet. This is a fake review. He's also stating other systems that we do not sell and a broker that is actually reputable. This review is FAKE.
Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 28, 2020,

Owners asked everyone on telegram group to add good reviews

Overall it worked for me after months of research until the app owner started emailing others with results shared on the group. They don't assist much and it rarely works with any broker. Many better EAs out there. I don't recommend it.
Reply by leapfx submitted May 1, 2020:
The software is very much working still, and we do show live proof of such. I'm not sure this is a real review, because we did not post in any telegram group asking for reviews. And this person won't a review for LQDFX recently, which can be found in his profile, stating he doesn't do arbitrage... So not entirely sure he is a customer. This EA is very much strong and we help our clients thrive.
Spain, Spain,
May 22, 2019,

Waste of money

Absolute rubbish!

Lost one third of my money in just a couple of weeks. Cuts profits short and allows losses to run.
My account has now stopped trading as supposedly the EA has gone back to the developer. This was weeks ago and I’m still waiting!

Avoid?

Apr 12, 2019 - 1 Star Useless. It has been trading my money for a few months now and has 'succeeded' only in losing around a third of capital invested. Quite frankly, I could have done better by throwing darts at a chart and placing trades on where they land!
Lucky Luke,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 21, 2020,

The Real Deal

I have been using the Arbitron EA for a number of months and have more than doubled a number of accounts. The support is hands on and efficient. One of the best out there! I highly recommend the service if you are serious and willing to go the extra mile.

Lenie,
Mercado, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

LeapFx

I have been with LeapFx for a while now and I have had the best customer support that any company could possibly ask for. I Use the skilled trader EA and is phenomenal. Super low risk with consistent rewards. Just what Iam looking for.

Bahrain, Bahrain,
May 6, 2020,

Best seller

This is the most trusted site u can make sure to get best services and no questions REFUND without any problem.. i have deal with them more than one and half years

Missouri, USA,
May 7, 2020,

Arbitron

Purchased Arbitron 3 months ago, ran on demo for 6 weeks, had great results. Moved to a live account 6 weeks ago, started with $3,000, to date my account has close to doubled. Pretty new to EA's and setting up a VPS...Lance has been very helpful in assisting with making sure the settings are correct. I am using LQDFX as a broker, like that the positions do not stay open too long.