LeapFX.com Review

Lance Hunter

Updated: Sep 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The Quick Scalp Trader is a forex expert advisor by LeapFX.com. The Quick Scalp Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a Scalper, has been forward tested on live accounts by ForexPeaceArmy. The Quick Scalp Trader forex robot trade best on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

LeapFX.com

Pattern Trader Pro -1.1 40 -35.674
Arbitron from LeapFX +2.84 19.2 +71.323
Jet Trader Pro from LeapFX.com +2.79 35.8 +167.858
News Action Trader from LeapFX +0.46 176.3 +125.394

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of LeapFX.com on our forum

Sandusky, USA,
Nov 2, 2019,

Arbitron from Leap FX

I would love to know what Forex Peace Army's Setting are for Arbitron.
I'm on my 5th broker and 3rd VPS and roughly 50 different setting combinations and haven't had had a winning day in 2 months !
Talk to me Peace Army !
Hello,

Please read this page in the FAQ...

The tests are not run by the FPA. They are run by the companies. The FPA access the results from the broker using the investor password. The FPA does not have direct access to the settings.

You will need to ask the seller if they are using anything other than default settings for this test.
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 18, 2020:
If you contact support - we are more than happy to help you with that!
Western Cape, South Africa,
Dec 24, 2019,

Arbitron EA-The beginning.

I purchased EA. And at first I was unhappy. If you do not understand MT4 or have not traded EA's before, it is very difficult to understand the concept., I see people that complained in the past that they did not get trades. This EA is dependant on latency and the broker. I chose the option to pay over 3 months, which gives me the option to cancell. They use Pay Pal, so you have the option if you are not happy with the product. When I complained through Pay Pal they immediately assisted me. The team dont like bad reviews. There motto is rather to help you get it right. I purchased in December month, which is the wrong time as trade volumes are low. Although after they helped me I had some winning trades. At this stage I am impressed, but will have to check it out over a couple of months. There are many good real accounts on my FXbook thats doing great.. Leap FX team are very helpfull through Skype. With this EA you need a specific VPS for a specific broker. They assist there clients with that. So far so good.
Baal, Belgium,
Aug 28, 2020,

show results

Dear traders

When you talk about big results, high profits, ... I would like to see them. Show us, all the other traders, the results on fxblue or myfxbook please.
Otherwise, these extreme results don't tell anything.

Thanks,
Guy
McAllen, USA,
Mar 5, 2020,

Did not honor their money back guaranty

I tried the EA and did not show profit from it so I asked for a refund after 4 weeks, within the 30 day after purchase, as they advertise it. But they ignored my request. I had to file a dispute with my credit card bank.
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 18, 2020:
This is false. This is a real customer. He requested a refund. We asked him to send his receipt. He failed to give us 24 - 48 hours to process the refund. And sent multiple emails stating we were ignoring him - when in fact we were not. And told us he filed a dispute. This person is unprofessional and posting a review that is not true, when we clearly stated we were refunding him, which we ended up doing.
tennessee, USA,
Mar 2, 2021,

ACCOUNT BLOWN

Had them setup Everything for me .. Set & Forget.. Had 3 weeks of great Profits then something went wrong and lost $1500 in a short few days.. Emailed Support 4 days ago.. Im 3 days past the 30day trial... Support has not responded Whatsoever...

Im SUPER PISSED !!

BAD COMPANY !

STAY AWAY
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 23, 2021:
We did in fact respond to your emails. We are not always available on weekends hence for a few day delay. But we did respond. And make it a point to always respond to client emails - we never ignore clients ever.

In addition, for the software you purchased it is clearly disclosed that your account is considered high risk because you did not use the proper account type. This was ignored and you accepted the risk.
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Apr 13, 2020,

Never purchase there EA

hi

I purchased 3 EA from them , trust me they are just scamming people nothing else, When i purchase 1st EA from them i was just start with little profit then huge loss, developer didn't update the EA , later he just published another EA, i was thinking may be this will work but it's also same , they just show a scam trading history & fxchoice is another scamming forex site, they are linked with them. Don't purchase any single EA from them, I never ever recommend them. Its just waste of time & money. They didn't update the existing EA later they just published new new EA, Even they didn't exchange existing EA . Very bad bad company. There EA name's are revtraderpro, MAX Scalper , Scalpertrader pro, einsteintrader, Funnel Trader, pivottraderpro & many more on leapfx website.
Reply by leapfx submitted Apr 18, 2020:
This user sent us an email blackmailing us to send him our software for free or he will write negative reviews all over the internet. This is a fake review. He's also stating other systems that we do not sell and a broker that is actually reputable. This review is FAKE.
Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 28, 2020,

Owners asked everyone on telegram group to add good reviews

Overall it worked for me after months of research until the app owner started emailing others with results shared on the group. They don't assist much and it rarely works with any broker. Many better EAs out there. I don't recommend it.
Reply by leapfx submitted May 1, 2020:
The software is very much working still, and we do show live proof of such. I'm not sure this is a real review, because we did not post in any telegram group asking for reviews. And this person won't a review for LQDFX recently, which can be found in his profile, stating he doesn't do arbitrage... So not entirely sure he is a customer. This EA is very much strong and we help our clients thrive.
G,
B, USA,
Sep 7, 2021,

Terrible EA

I purchased the ax classic trader EA and it pretty much wiped out my account with their recommended settings. I've been evaluating quite a few EAs and in my opinion the one I tested from them is very risky and not worth the reward
Spain, Spain,
May 22, 2019,

Waste of money

Absolute rubbish!

Lost one third of my money in just a couple of weeks. Cuts profits short and allows losses to run.
My account has now stopped trading as supposedly the EA has gone back to the developer. This was weeks ago and I’m still waiting!

Avoid?

Apr 12, 2019 - 1 Star Useless. It has been trading my money for a few months now and has 'succeeded' only in losing around a third of capital invested. Quite frankly, I could have done better by throwing darts at a chart and placing trades on where they land!
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 20, 2021,

Bounce Trader and The Skilled Trader

Bounce trader kept coming up on my social media feeds, proclaiming 900% profits within a few months and I thought I would give it a go. Even if it performs significantly below the claimed performance it would still be highly profitable right?
I ran Bounce Trader on a small account (£250 deposit) for two weeks and it lost 12.9% over that time with a 40% win rate. Now Leap Fx to their credit do offer a money back guarantee within the first 30 days, as most traders know, an edge will play out and always win over the long term, and 30 days isn't really long enough to fully evaluate a system, but I wasn't exactly encouraged by the 14 day performance. If Bounce Trader can grow an account balance by 900% over a few months the a 13% drop in the first 2 weeks would represent a seriously unlucky start.
After liaising with Leap FX I switched to a more expensive EA - The Skilled Trader and deposited some recent profits from another account. This was money I could afford to lose, so I was happy to ramp up the risk and expect potentially large draw downs. Here are the results:
October 2020 - 55 wins, 34 losses, 61.8% Win rate, but account down -17% (you can see loss sizes much bigger than win sizes
November 2020 - 49 wins, 27 losses, 64.5% win rate, account UP 74% (this was where I got excited)
December 2020 - 42 wins, 43 losses, 49.4% win rate, account down -60.1%
Jan 2020 (to Jan 20th when I finally gave up the ghost) 11 wins, 21 losses, 34.4% win rate, account down another 76%.

It was the inconsistency that really bothered me. Yes my risk scaling was high, but a system that has such a volatile win rate, and can generate 74% in one month and lose 60% in the next, looks like a system with too many variables and not a tight enough strategy. Would not recommend.