TradeFW.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 4, 2019

About TradeFW.com

TradeFW is a forex broker. TradeFW offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TradeFW.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeFW.com

Join live discussion of TradeFW.com on our forum

Francesco,
Rome, Italy,
Dec 3, 2019,

Stay away from Trade FW

This is not an opinion but an experience.
I've been a customer to these company. A Cysec regulated company, as they like to let you know. But why then are they operating from Spain and not from Cyprus?
Because they operate thoriugh another company: Alef & Kiai, that is not regulated at all and that can be closed at will, if they want, letting all the money disappear in the glimp of an eye.
But let's see the facts.
In 14th Nov. I made my firs deposit of 500 Euro (600 $).
They called my on the phone in no time and Danilo, the account manager helped me made 2 operation in the forex market.
after a week, the first operation brought me back 27 Eur (30 $) in revenue. After many days of insistence I've deposited other 250 Eur (280 $).
And finally the second operation lost 45 Euro (48 $).
So I decided to withdraw all the money and let go everything.
Since then they started to call me and email me asking me a bunch of non sense document as the screenshot of my bank account from the mobile app, only to be sure that I was me.
They never asked this when I deposited the money.
Anyway, after 3 weeks o continuos emails and bad answer from their customer "care", today (3rd december) I've received an email with the approval of transfer for 229 Eur (270 $). They say that the rest of the money will come later because that's the way I deposited the money.
In the contract that they let you sign, is written that they can ask any documentation they think is useful to guarantee the security of the customer, so basically they could ask for something that does'nt exist and if you won't supply it the can't send you the money.
I don't think Cysec works this way.
Stay away from these scammers