Fondex.com Review

TopFX Ltd

Updated: May 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fondex is a forex broker. Fondex offers the cTrader forex trading top platform. Fondex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, cfds, ETFs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Fondex.com
Related sites include TopFx.com

Address: 3rd Floor, Stratigou Gianni Timagia 19, Limassol, 3107, Cyprus
Contact: support@fondex.com, +35725028079
Regulators: CySEC #138/11, FSA-S #8424819-1
Trading platforms: cTrader
CFD: (1000+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Fondex.com on our forum

Fondex.com profile provided by Fondex, Jul 28, 2020

Augusto Sagese,
Cagliari, Italy,
May 13, 2021,

discovered copytrading here

this is a ctrader oriented brokerage. I din't know that from the very beginning but later discovered that the main advantage of the platform is the built-in copytrading feature. Becoming a professional trader and a funds manager is my goal so this was a nice surprise as with Fondex that's really easy to open your trading account for following. All can be done automatically and basically requiresnothing but a good trading system that you can present. Looking forward to getting some subscribers!

Tom Baum,
Dusseldorf, Germany,
May 11, 2021,

I will trade here for a long time

I heard that there is a new trading platform called cTrader. It was really liked by the traders with whom I talked on Facebook. I wondered, but my broker did not have this trading platform. Fondex was advised to me. It was said on the forums that this broker has the best trading conditions among сtrader brokers. I decided to try it!
After a quick registration, I tried a demo account. It seemed to me that this platform is very similar to MetaTrader 4. Perhaps this is so, but still there were certain differences. But overall, I liked it. As for commissions and spreads, they are either very low or absent.
What I also liked about the broker and its trading platform is the technical analysis tools (70+ built-in indicators). It seemed to me a great advantage among other brokers!
I think that I will trade here for a long time ... last week I withdrew money to WebMoney. Everything was very fast!

Garuda Thakkar,
Madipakkam, India,
May 4, 2021,

I have chosen the right broker.

It is hard to find a good one among ctrader brokers with normal trading conditions. Now I am trading here and I think I have chosen the right broker. Perhaps better not, because spreads are low. On some assets, for example BTCUSD O spread. This is a good advantage over other brokers!

Tom Wulf,
Berlin, Germany,
May 1, 2021,

Some exciting advantages I've found here

Fondex has a lot of attractive trading conditions. For example, there are very narrow spreads on Bitcoin. They are actually several times smaller than the market average. And what surprised me the most is that there is no commission on cryptocurrencies. In other words, there is not only a tighter spread, but there is no additional cost. I think Fondex is a great company.

Shudra Chavan,
Bengaluru, India,
Apr 28, 2021,

Reliable and honest regulation.

This brokerage is 100% regulated by CySEC, and that's its main advantage.
However, there's also a disadvantage - brokerage offers the only cTrader. I'm not too fond of this trading platform, so it was hard to get used to trading there. It took two months, but now I'm well trading there.

Suhandi Wei,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 23, 2021,

I trade cryptos with this brokerage service

I chose exactly this broker to trade cryptos. I did it after I carefully studied their trading conditions. I found them very suitable for cryptocurrency trading. This broker allows to trade digital coins with quite low spreads and also without commission. I should say that I have been trading cryptos since 2012. So, once I learned about these conditions, I immediately rushed to the site and registered a trading account. By the way, here you can open only one account. It’s universal as you might have guessed.
I can’t say anything bad about the trading process. My trades are executed perfectly. I hope BTC isn’t going to dive to the bottom soon. Soon I’m going to test my first withdrawal.

Fred Schenk,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 14, 2021,

I trade digital coins with Fondex

The autumn of 2020 is the time when I got back to crypto trading. I should say that cryptos have changed my trading for the better. Previously, I was used to trading traditional financial instruments such metals, currency pairs, stocks, etc. I first paid attention to cryptos in 2017, when Bitcoin demonstrated its first impressive ascend to $19k. I remember that I was desperate that I joined crypto trading so late. But it turned out that I would have a good chance to trade this promising stuff later.
It occurred in the end of 2020 when cryptos started rising again. So, I managed to timely join this ride. And that’s so good that I did it with Fondex. I chose this broker because it allows to trade digital coins without commission. What’s more, they offer good spreads for these assets.

Folco Ferraro,
San Cesareo, Italy,
Apr 5, 2021,

Good broker for beginners.

I am a beginner trader. I have always been interested in forex, and so I decided to start. I chose Fondex because other traders advised me. Praised for its low commissions. I also liked the ability to copy orders from other traders. This is how I learn myself. I want to say that this is the good broker for beginners. Besides, they have no minimum deposit and I did not need to look a lot of money to make a deposit.

Jyotish Jadhav,
Hyderabad, India,
Mar 24, 2021,

I like cryptocurrency trading here

Bitcoin and altcoins give me a thrill. I should say that I have been tracing cryptos almost since their dawn in 2009. I dared to buy my first Bitcoins in 2011. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a possibility to sell them when BTC hit $61k because I had to close my trades when this asset hit $12k. I simply urgently required money.
I managed to get back to crypto trading when BTC approached $27k and I did it with Fondex.
This broker offers very good good conditions for crypto trading. Except for good spreads, the broker doesn’t charge commission for trading these assets.

Domenico Deckow,
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines,
Mar 8, 2021,

Reliable broker

I have been trading with Fondex for over a month. This is a really reliable broker. He has all the necessary licenses to act as a broker.
Also, I have withdrawn more than 5 times the funds to a bank card. I haven't waited more than three hours. I recommend this broker!