Fondex.com Review

TopFX Ltd

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fondex is a forex broker. Fondex offers the cTrader forex trading top platform. Fondex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, cfds, ETFs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Fondex.com
Related sites include TopFx.com

Address: 3rd Floor, Stratigou Gianni Timagia 19, Limassol, 3107, Cyprus
Contact: support@fondex.com, +35725028079
Regulators: CySEC #138/11, FSA-S #8424819-1
Trading platforms: cTrader
CFD: (1000+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Fondex.com on our forum

Fondex.com profile provided by Fondex, Jul 28, 2020

Elmars Jankevics,
Riga, Latvia,
Jul 31, 2020,

Every decision on the market has to be considered.

It is the key to success and the ability to always act so that you can get something in the safest conditions.
And that's why I try to make the best of my brokerage company.
For example, here I tried copying - I can't say it's the best solution for me. But if someday I will not be able to work personally, I will try it again.
Here I tried working with crypto currencies, because there are no commissions for this category of assets.
And here I started to study more analytics, it's cool here.

Narayan Gera,
Surat, India,
Jul 26, 2020,

Real forex broker with real conditions

I chose this because it allows me to work with 0 spreads and access the cTrader terminal, which was recommended by my friends. It is a dynamic trading platform with advanced charts, classic and modern indicators.

Suyash Neupane,
Jul 24, 2020,

To start working in the market you just need a desire

There's no need to wait for perfect conditions. Because it just doesn't exist. You just need to start acting, learning something, getting used to it, etc. to start earning in the near future, not in a year or two.
Naturally, for you to be able to work normally and not worry about some technical issues - you need a normal brokerage company.
And I think that this company can be a great foundation.
Why is that?
Oh, it's easy.
1. The commission on currency pairs is $2.5.
2. Small variable spreads.
3. Allowed scalping and hedging.
4. Quick withdrawal without additional fees.
5. Adequate cTrader trading terminal with a full range of tools, there is a mobile application.

Vidman Capras,
Kaunas, Lithuania,
Jul 15, 2020,

scalping with no problems

I've read that scalping is allowed there, but to be fair that I wasn't sure about that. Often other brokers say that scalping is allowed, but then there are pitfalls that make scalping virtually impossible. The truth is that many brokers do not like scalpers, especially brokers that are regulated by serious regulators such as CySEC.
However, during 3 months of trading with Fondex I haven't faced any restrictions and everything is fair. I made 3 withdrawals and received my money within 1-2 days.

Jasso Torp,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Jul 13, 2020,

Non-standard accounts plan

The broker has got a non-standard approach as they only have one standard account plan, so fees are all the same for all clients regardless of their account size. Having much more on account than an average client I can't be totally happy. Moreover, I trade A LOT. Literally I'm doing hundreds and sometimes thousands trades a day with all my pool of automated systems. And I'd like to be on a VIP account with the brokerage for this reason.
In any case, conditions are nice, especailly for average retail customers.

Clint Viljoen,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 2, 2020,

Don't give up and move forward, no matter what.

This is the slogan I chose for myself when I was just starting out in the market. But now I can honestly admit that I haven't always been able to do it, because the market can be difficult, and sometimes I simply lacked the experience to deal with some unusual situations. But every day the situation became more stable and understandable and in the end I adapted so much that now I can call myself a trader. Although I was going to quit a couple of times, but now I am grateful to myself for not doing it.
All this time I worked only here, because it seemed to me that the conditions here are quite good, and it is not worth looking for any alternatives. I am attracted here by the possibility to use automatic trading strategies, surprisingly scalping and hedging are allowed here, I think many traders will agree that this is quite rare.

Diggas,
Gdansk, Poland,
Jun 27, 2020,

Fast order execution, tight spreads

Just five reasons why I like this brokerage:
1. Allowed scalping, that's just one reason why trading with this broker is good. Most traders set some limits for scalpers or simply prohibit it.
2. CySEC regulation. I trust only regulated brokers
3. Tight spreads, especially for brokers that trade most popular assets
4. Paypal withdrawal option for the EU customers
5. Fast withdrawals
I can review this broker very high.

Showayim,
Mohammedia, Morocco,
Jun 22, 2020,

The important thing is to understand your goals.

I recently asked on the forum why traders do it and what goals they set for themselves. And I was extremely surprised, because I saw some absolutely unclear answers without specific numbers and indicators. I think that I need to understand exactly what suits you, because here, for example, I realized that I can trade from 0.01 lot indices or that I can only work with certain stocks, because I had the opportunity to test everything personally.

Khulap,
Ratchaburi, Thailand,
Jun 17, 2020,

Automated trading available

I'm trading automated systems and this brokerage is one of the best in the industry. I rate cTrader higher than MT4 in terms of automated trading, so I've obviously chose this brokerage. I've made only one withdrawal yet, money came fast.

Phu Tant Touraine,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Jun 15, 2020,

Perfect for cTraders

I was looking specifically for a cTrader brokerage and this one gturned out to have the most favorable trading fees.
Its nice they've got enough trading assets. For daytrading I don't use many of them, just the most liquid currency pairs. Yet, when I see the retracement in the indices, its nice I have a chance to do small long-term investments as well without loosing much on spread. There is a zero commission for indices here, which makes the offer even more fascinating.
So the overall verdict is - nice regulated brokerage with affordable spreads and commissions.
Good choice for cTrader users!