Fondex.com Review

TopFX Ltd

Updated: Jul 6, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fondex is a forex broker. Fondex offers the cTrader forex trading top platform. Fondex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, cfds, ETFs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Fondex.com
Related sites include TopFx.com

Address: 3rd Floor, Stratigou Gianni Timagia 19, Limassol, 3107, Cyprus
Contact: support@fondex.com, +35725028079
Regulators: CySEC #138/11, FSA-S #8424819-1
Trading platforms: cTrader
CFD: (1000+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Fondex.com on our forum

Fondex.com profile provided by Fondex, May 26, 2020

Fondex is a multi-award winning online CFD broker, offering more than 1000 instruments across 7 asset classes, allowing their investors to create a well-diversified trading portfolio. Fondex cTrader offers the opportunity to trade in four different ways - manually, copying other traders’ strategies, using cBots and following signals from Trading Central and Autochartist - making it the ideal platform for both experienced traders and beginners. Spreads start from 0.0 pips and Fondex charges the lowest cTrader commissions globally on Forex, Energies and Precious Metals. Additionally, Fondex secures its clients’ funds by keeping them in Tier-1 segregated accounts, while also offering them Negative Balance Protection. For more information, please visit https://fondex.com/.

Regulation & Licensing:
Fondex™ is a tradename of TopFX Ltd with registration number HE 274180, which is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 138/11.

Fondex Limited with registration number 8424819-1 is a company registered under the Laws of Seychelles and is licensed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a Securities Dealer License No: SD037.

Clint Viljoen,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 2, 2020,

Don't give up and move forward, no matter what.

This is the slogan I chose for myself when I was just starting out in the market. But now I can honestly admit that I haven't always been able to do it, because the market can be difficult, and sometimes I simply lacked the experience to deal with some unusual situations. But every day the situation became more stable and understandable and in the end I adapted so much that now I can call myself a trader. Although I was going to quit a couple of times, but now I am grateful to myself for not doing it.
All this time I worked only here, because it seemed to me that the conditions here are quite good, and it is not worth looking for any alternatives. I am attracted here by the possibility to use automatic trading strategies, surprisingly scalping and hedging are allowed here, I think many traders will agree that this is quite rare.

Diggas,
Gdansk, Poland,
Jun 27, 2020,

Fast order execution, tight spreads

Just five reasons why I like this brokerage:
1. Allowed scalping, that's just one reason why trading with this broker is good. Most traders set some limits for scalpers or simply prohibit it.
2. CySEC regulation. I trust only regulated brokers
3. Tight spreads, especially for brokers that trade most popular assets
4. Paypal withdrawal option for the EU customers
5. Fast withdrawals
I can review this broker very high.

Showayim,
Mohammedia, Morocco,
Jun 22, 2020,

The important thing is to understand your goals.

I recently asked on the forum why traders do it and what goals they set for themselves. And I was extremely surprised, because I saw some absolutely unclear answers without specific numbers and indicators. I think that I need to understand exactly what suits you, because here, for example, I realized that I can trade from 0.01 lot indices or that I can only work with certain stocks, because I had the opportunity to test everything personally.

Khulap,
Ratchaburi, Thailand,
Jun 17, 2020,

Automated trading available

I'm trading automated systems and this brokerage is one of the best in the industry. I rate cTrader higher than MT4 in terms of automated trading, so I've obviously chose this brokerage. I've made only one withdrawal yet, money came fast.

Phu Tant Touraine,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Jun 15, 2020,

Perfect for cTraders

I was looking specifically for a cTrader brokerage and this one gturned out to have the most favorable trading fees.
Its nice they've got enough trading assets. For daytrading I don't use many of them, just the most liquid currency pairs. Yet, when I see the retracement in the indices, its nice I have a chance to do small long-term investments as well without loosing much on spread. There is a zero commission for indices here, which makes the offer even more fascinating.
So the overall verdict is - nice regulated brokerage with affordable spreads and commissions.
Good choice for cTrader users!

Veedu,
Peradeniya, Sri Lanka,
Jun 3, 2020,

Trading gives you the freedom you need

My main doubt in trading was not that I couldn't do it or that it was something risky. I was more worried that I wouldn't have enough time, because I lead a very active life and really sometimes I don't know what circumstances will happen tomorrow and whether I will have a chance to be in the market. That's why I was purposefully looking for a company that offers both active and passive earning formats, so that I could combine them if necessary.
In fact, it turned out to be very convenient, especially if the company, as here, managed to organize the passive format in such a way that it was as safe as possible and you could not worry about your money. I often work here myself, I am glad that the trading fees are not taking away a large part of profits. Sometimes I follow the best traders from the company rating. And it also brings good results, although sometimes there are those days when the profit is small, but the main thing is that it is quite regular.

Brad Koepp,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Jun 2, 2020,

Bitcoin withdrawals available

In general broker is OK, but Bitcoin Wallet withdrawals makes it even better, it's very convenient and fast (money comes in an eyeblink), broker takes 0% commission.

Martin Kovaсh,
Vukovar, Croatia,
May 25, 2020,

Scalping allowed

I'm a scalper, and when I look for a broker, I feel homeless, hah.
Unfortunately, many good brokers do not allow scalping and can even block you. It's a good thing that Fondex doesn't go that way and allows scalping.
And that's a significant advantage.

Cebu, Philippines,
May 23, 2020,

They are scammers !!

Francisco Javier Navidad, Philippines. 23/05/2020. (Live account).
I sent 15 eur to open the account, that never gave me back, after their promises of investing what they did with that small money. What a baseness !! "just for 15 eur"

Reply by Fondex submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Mr. Francisco,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Fondex. Having had a look into your account history and as per our Support team's email sent to you, in order for your deposit to go through, we are required by our Regulators to have an updated Proof of Residence issued within 6 months.

Since you informed us that you are not able to provide us with this document for the time being, we have requested from the bank to return the 15 EUR to your bank account. We will contact you via email with the bank's swift copy as soon as we have it, so that you can trace the funds.

Last, as a goodwill gesture for this inconvenience, we have credited 15 EUR in your trading account. We hope you are satisfied with the way your situation was handled and wish to see you trading on Fondex cTrader in the near future.

Best regards,

Fondex team
Grover Durgan,
Alexandria, Egypt,
May 19, 2020,

Try harder

Registered here for the sake of tight spreads. Later found out that withdrawals are available via bank or bitcoin. Neither of the methods completely satisfies my expectations. Wire is expensive, bitcoin is unreliable IMO. I'd rather not use credit card for withdrawals because of the internal bank fees as well.