Fondex.com Review

TopFX Ltd

Updated: Sep 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fondex is a forex broker. Fondex offers the cTrader forex trading top platform. Fondex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, cfds, ETFs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Fondex.com
Related sites include TopFx.com

Address: 3rd Floor, Stratigou Gianni Timagia 19, Limassol, 3107, Cyprus
Contact: support@fondex.com, +35725028079
Regulators: CySEC #138/11, FSA-S #8424819-1
Trading platforms: cTrader
CFD: (1000+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Fondex.com on our forum

Fondex.com profile provided by Fondex, Jul 28, 2020

Mastertor,
Noci, Italy,
Sep 7, 2021,

Comparatively fast deal execution

I tried various amount of brokers during my trading activity, mainly because it's kinda difficult for me to find a proper broker which will meet my needs. Once searching for a broker, I've faced this one and have decided to try trading with it. I liked the approach of this broker to its traders and I liked the process of deal execution here. It's comparatively fast. Moreover, there are some instruments for those traders who are fond of short-term trading and are passionate about technical analysis.

Alagan Nishad,
Chennai, India,
Sep 2, 2021,

Fondex cTrader trading platform is great

I started looking for a more reliable broker for a long time, since it became more and more difficult to earn with my broker, but it's a long story. I decided to use Fondex only because I have found out that there are no restrictions on the minimum deposit size and Fondex cTrader trading platform is great. I've been doing very good with Fondex, I haven't lost any stops, and I've never seen any attempts on my earnings.

Sven Braun,
Ausacker, Germany,
Aug 26, 2021,

Very fast execution of orders

I really like Fondex broker's uninterrupted and very fast execution of orders, which I think is the main reliability of the broker. There is absolutely no hang-ups and everything runs perfectly. Plus I trade both forex and cryptocurrencies and that's a plus too. I also like the fact that I never had any problems with withdrawals. I don't want to change my broker and will keep working with him!

Galentin Balakhurov,
Sandanski, Bulgaria,
Aug 18, 2021,

Now my choice is Fondex.

I often trade Forex and realized that my profit is getting smaller because the broker has high spreads. That is why I decided to change brokers. Now my choice is Fondex. A good company with good trading conditions. I really like the cTrader trading platform. This is a step into the future and I appreciate it. Of course, these are spreads. I have already said that this is the main reason why I changed my broker. I would also like to say about the support service. It's cool that they always answer what I need!

Barrak,
Karmiel, Israel,
Aug 14, 2021,

A good broker for crypto trading

I started to trade cryptos here and I think that I will continue doing this with this brokerage company. I can’t say that this broker offers a very good choice of digital coins. The broker offers to trade the most popular major coins but I lack many altcoins here. On the other hand, it’s compensated by good trading conditions. It’s possible to trade cryptos without commission and with good spreads.

Aiden,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 10, 2021,

I trade small amounts with Fondex

I trade small amounts with Fondex for now, I have no money for normal trading and I'm still afraid to risk high amounts. On average I try to take $10 a day. If I am lucky, I am good, but if I am not successful, I leave the market for a while. I am trying out the strategy so far, it is too early to talk about great results. For example, I lost only $50 in January when I`ve started this strategy, I`ve got lower losses in March and June with +6$. July began cool. I already have $300 on my account. I hope to get some profit before vacation and finally try withdrawal here.

Jahnu Patnaik,
Noida, India,
Aug 6, 2021,

That’s an optimal broker for me

After half a year of trading with this broker, I can conclude that I did right by choosing this broker. It proved its reliability in my eyes and for this period I didn’t see anything suspicious such as price manipulations. In addition to this, I didn’t have any problems with withdrawing funds with this broker.
When I first came across this broker, I was attracted by its trading conditions. I liked its their spreads and the possibility to trade cryptos without commission. I mostly benefit from commission-free cryptocurrency trading with this brokerage company.

Rayko,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 2, 2021,

I was advised by Fondex

I have been trading Forex for a long time and have always had one problem - high spreads! I recently decided to solve this problem and change the broker. True, I did not quite understand what I needed because I thought that all brokers are the same. It turned out not to be so. I was advised by Fondex and I realized that this is a unique broker.
First, there are very low spreads, sometimes there are almost none.
Secondly, there is a new trading platform cTrader that has good functionality.

cTrader is not new.  It has been around for at least 10 years.
Tirtha Thapa,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jul 24, 2021,

Yes, broker Fondex occupies quite good places on almost all ratings. The conditions here are excellent, the cTrader trading platform is also pleasing. I opened an account here two years ago and have never regretted choosing Fondex. I immediately came to an Islamic account, albeit with a small deposit. Now I can confidently say that Fondex can be trusted even for large amounts.

Justin Lehmann,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
Jul 20, 2021,

Fondex broker for many ways of online trading

I came to trade forex to the Fondex broker as I can find many ways to make profits here. The company decided to offer cTrader platform only as it has all of the necessary functionality together with several ways of trading. I use the copy-trade platform to follow successful traders automatically in a proportional way. I always watch what they do, trying to understand the reasons why they open a deal. cTrader is also good for manual trading and developing personal cBots to take advantage of algorithmic trading.