Fondex.com Review

TopFX Ltd

Updated: Jan 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fondex is a forex broker. Fondex offers the cTrader forex trading top platform. Fondex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, cfds, ETFs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Fondex.com
Related sites include TopFx.com

Address: 3rd Floor, Stratigou Gianni Timagia 19, Limassol, 3107, Cyprus
Contact: support@fondex.com, +35725028079
Regulators: CySEC #138/11, FSA-S #8424819-1
Trading platforms: cTrader
CFD: (1000+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Fondex.com on our forum

Fondex.com profile provided by Fondex, Jul 28, 2020

V_Natukunda,
Windhoek, Namibia,
Jan 15, 2021,

Really tight spreads on crypto

I started trading at Fondex in the summer. While on vacation, I had time to rethink my work. And I decided to gradually get my head into trading. But it was not very profitable with my company.
At that time, there was a trend in Bitcoin. And my broker's spreads on this asset were unreal. So I decided to switch to Fondex. Because the spreads there were several times tighter.
I'm satisfied with my decision. Moreover, there turned out to be many worthwhile assets on the platform apart from Bitcoin.

Jacey Bahringer,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jan 13, 2021,

Switched to this brokerage

I switched to Fondex 6 months ago, so I think it's time to write a review now. Well, I've no regrets about my decisions at all, maybe one of the best decisions ever.
The most importantly - I'm scalper and Fondex has no restrictions for scalpers at all, so that's one of the best choices for me.
But my satisfaction isn't about scalping only. There are a lot of things I'm satisfied with: order execution, spreads, number of assets and many other. But the scalping allowed is the point that trully distinguishes Fondex from its competitors.

Craig Kassulke,
Nassau, Bahamas,
Jan 10, 2021,

I feel comfortable with this broker

Each time I try a new broker I always worry because I had many negative experiences in the past. For example, some brokerage services didn’t let me withdraw my funds or brutally interfere with the trading process by bombarding me with multiple requotes.
Fortunately, Fondex didn’t do that. I tested this broker for three months and after this I can say that it’s very trader-friendly. Nothing snags in my trading and I enter the market at the desired price without requotes. Besides this, I didn’t have any withdrawal issues with this broker.

Nirajan Mishra,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 31, 2020,

They offer suitable solutions

For me, Fondex is an example of a high-tech broker who strives to create decent trading conditions for its customers. When I tell “high-tech” I just mean that they provide good opportunities for market analysis. This broker offers the only one trading platform. Now I realize that it’s a big advantage.
It comes with an alternative layout, which ensures greater user-friendliness. The platform supports more technical indicators than MTs and also offer more timeframes. With more timeframes, you can see a more detailed picture of the market. Respectively, it raises the quality of your trading decisions.
As for the broker itself, they have narrow spreads and small commissions, which I appreciate a lot , as well as many of my colleagues do.
Trigin44sg,
Dec 27, 2020,

Fondex turned out to be more generous than I thought

I've been trading at Fondex for a while now. I used to trade with another broker, which has been on the market longer. But gradually, the conditions there worsened and worsened. There were some out-of-market quotes. The Personal Account after the next update looked worse. I could not understand anything in it anymore. And I decided that it was time to change the company.
I switched to Fondex because of the cTrader platform and very low spreads and commissions. For me, the $4 commission per round is just excellent condition. I wish I had come to this company sooner.

S l Dhamla,
Kuda Galgomuwa, Sri Lanka,
Dec 22, 2020,

best cTrader trading conditions

The problem of cTrader platform is that different brokers are setting too high spreads, that makes cTrader not the best solution for trading at all. However, Fondex goes another way, brokerage offers reasonable spreads, unlike many other cTrader-powered brokers.
For major currencies spreads are around 1 pips, for minors they're around 1.5 pips. That's comparable to spreads offered by MT4 brokers, sometimes even lower. By the way, you can check spreads on their website, company provides info about spreads without signing up.

Forsel,
Galati, Romania,
Dec 16, 2020,

Everything looks decent.

I chose this company for the commissions, which are not too high here at all and it allows me to be more proactive.
But it turned out that here you can use bitcoin wallet when depositing or withdrawing funds - and this is beneficial for those who decided to work with cryptocurrencies, so you did everything right, thank you. This is very popular with regular customers.

Santa Johns,
Ma On Shan Tsuen, Hong Kong,
Dec 2, 2020,

High-grade platform and excellent trading conditions

There is an excellent platform at Fondex. I save a few hours a day on Technical Analysis thanks to the built-in tools. I recommend it! There are favorable conditions and quality analytics here.

Rohan Basyal,
Jessore, Bangladesh,
Nov 12, 2020,

Small fees and spreads

For a long time, I've been looking at Forex. There was a complete misunderstanding of how traders earn. Then I took a little free education and started to understand a bit more about how to choose a broker. That's when I realized that most of them offer large spreads and fees. It isn't beneficial for me because of my small income level from trading. So I started looking for a broker with minimal costs. And I found it on one of the forums. It was Fondex.
It's the company with 10 times lower spreads, small fees, and a convenient platform. That's why I'm pleased with it.

Eric Ortega,
Armilla, Spain,
Nov 5, 2020,

Some advantages

Well, let's talk about Fondex. I switched to it on April 16, because my previous brokerage increased spreads and introduced account maintenance fee. Now I'm trading half-a-year already, so i think my opinion is quite reliable.
Of course, this brokerage has some advantages, I can't say that I see any disadvantages, but there are much more advantages.
I don't think cTrader platform is advantage or disadvantage, that's just another platform and you will need some time to adjust to it.
However, Fondex offers really tight fees, that's significant advantage. Only $2.5 per $100k of traded volume. Feels nice
But if you want education - there's no serious one. Company keeps promising to introduce more educational opportunities, but they haven't been introduced yet.
Overall, brokerage looks nice. It's regulated, with tight spreads and a lot of assets, but without regulation and with unusual trading platform.