Fondex.com Review

TopFX Ltd

Updated: Oct 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fondex is a forex broker. Fondex offers the cTrader forex trading top platform. Fondex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, cfds, ETFs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Fondex.com
Related sites include TopFx.com

Address: 3rd Floor, Stratigou Gianni Timagia 19, Limassol, 3107, Cyprus
Contact: support@fondex.com, +35725028079
Regulators: CySEC #138/11, FSA-S #8424819-1
Trading platforms: cTrader
CFD: (1000+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Fondex.com on our forum

Fondex.com profile provided by Fondex, Jul 28, 2020

Suleiman,
Cairo, Egypt,
Oct 14, 2020,

good place for trading

When I first started trading there, cTrader only was a very unpleasant test for me, I would like to have a choice between cTrader and Metatrader. It was only after several weeks of trading here that I was able to realize the benefits of only one platform.
The fact is that from a technical point of view it's very difficult to sync several trading platforms, so a broker with only one platform has an advantage, as lags are rarer. So now I understand why the company made this decision, I like that I have very rare technical slippages. It was worth it.

Partnan,
Cairo, Egypt,
Oct 12, 2020,

Work carefully at each stage

This is exactly what matters to the trader.
Although it is certainly important for any business representative.
And if you start working in this company or in some other, you need to carefully study all available tools and services to understand what you can use for yourself.
I chose to copy here, because I can trade myself very rarely, I tried to work with different assets to find a good investment portfolio on a regular basis. So far the results are variable LOL

Maras Hardiansyah,
Bekasi, Indonesia,
Oct 8, 2020,

Profitable trading

I trade cryptocurrencies with a brokerage. It has very favorable trading conditions for trading this assets. It is much cheaper and more profitable to trade the cryptocurrencies with this broker than with my previous brokers. So, in general, I'm glad.

Louis Malatji,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Oct 7, 2020,

Good trading platform

At first, I was a little confused that a broker doesn't have the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. But then I realized that trading on the cTrader platform is also quite convenient. Brokerage has good trading conditions fir this platform, and you get used to its pretty quickly. So, in general, I liked to trade with a broker.

MRamn,
Hyderabad, India,
Sep 27, 2020,

My experience

Copy-trading here was really good. It differs from other brokers in the following:
1) It's not a brokerage copy-trading platform but is provided by cTrader, so you can access strategies from not only this brokerage traders but all traders that are trading using cTrader
2) A lot of parameters to filter strategy, so it takes less time to find the right strategy (and you are less likely to lose money with the wrong strategy)
3) A lot of traders
I'm only copy-trading there and, yeah, there are good providers with precise signals.

Kha Loi Ong,
Tay Ninh, Viet Nam,
Sep 18, 2020,

I like trading conditions here

I`m trading in Fondex a couple of months. I was attracted by cTrader platform, because it`s more advance, than MT4, I think. It was also important for me that there are tight spreads and minimal commissions here. Especially, it`s true about crypto.

Sibusiso Mbele,
Douala, Cameroon,
Sep 16, 2020,

Luck or a big job?

It took me a long time to consider all this seriously, because I was not able to evaluate the market and accordingly perceived profit and loss as a gain and defeat.
Only with time it transformed into something more adequate and understandable. And it started from the moment when I started using signals here. I compared them with charts and indicators. And I began to understand how it worked.
And I used copying, too, but for a short period of time.

Ireti Yussuf,
Lusaka, Zambia,
Sep 14, 2020,

brokerage with copy-trading and tight spreads

There are 2 things that I like in this brokerage: copy-trading and tight spreads. Copy trading is really well-organized and there is wide range of strategies, starting from the unprofessional and ending with really good and professional ones. Everything you need is just to choose the right strategy. Btw, I am not a cTrader fan but I got used to it in 2 months.

Georg Lancu,
Targu Mures, Romania,
Sep 7, 2020,

I still have my doubts...

Fondex works well and appreciates safety of its clients, I respect that in brokers. So far, I have been trading with it for several months, and I can't really say I've had much of the troubles here. But even in a few months it is difficult to understand whether a broker is right for you or not. It is uncomfortable that I'm used to trading on the MT4 platform, but this brokerage doesn't have it. But it's okay, I think I'll get use to such circumstances quite quickly. For now I will trade with Fondex, and then I will see how it goes. Maybe I will continue working with it, or maybe I will find another broker that offers Mt5.

Le Bogan,
Wanchai, Hong Kong,
Sep 5, 2020,

Two times lower commission: my experience

There is a minimal commission in Fondex. A broker I've been trading with before was taking two times higher commission. For example, there is 5$ commission for roundturn in Forex here and I was paying 8$ another broker earlier + bigger spread.
But there is a lack of educational materials here. I think I'd like to learn some courses about trading because I want to increase my profit. More tutorials and webinars also would be great.
But in spite of that, there are some pros of Fondex for me:
• cTrader platform. I like it`s interface and features.
• Variable spreads which you can see in real-time. It makes possible to choose the best of times to trade.
• Nearly at 1000 stocks in the platform. You can always select some promising assets.
I am satisfied with such a company. But there are some things that need to be done to make the customer's experience even better.