Fondex Review

TopFX Ltd

Updated: Apr 26, 2022 · Fondex.com  · Is this your company?

Fondex is a forex broker. Fondex offers the cTrader forex trading top platform. Fondex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, cfds, ETFs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Fondex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Fondex
July 2020-December 2021:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Fondex.
Related sites include TopFx.com, MaxFX.com, PrimexBTOptions.com.

Minimum Deposit: $0
Address: 3rd Floor, Stratigou Gianni Timagia 19, Limassol, 3107, Cyprus
Customer Service: support@fondex.com, +35725028079
Regulations: CySEC #138/11, FSA-S #8424819-1
Trading platforms: cTrader
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (1000+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Maestro, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Poli, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Fondex.com on our forum

Fondex.com profile provided by Fondex, Jul 28, 2020

Daniel Schmitt,
Stuttgart, Germany,
Dec 24, 2021,

Excellent speed of order execution

I like brokers that offer ctrader and this broker is one of the best brokers offering this trading platform. Especially the Spotware community team is constantly releasing updates to their trading platform, for example, just in October they released a great fork drawing indicator.
Also cAlgo Development team released multi-frame robots that can be used in trading.
I can confidently recommend this broker for those who want excellent speed of order execution and stable connection with servers. The broker withdraws money without any problems, any questions are answered by the support. Everything you need for good trading.

Varujan Kogalniceanu,
Baia Mare, Romania,
Dec 20, 2021,

Honest broker!

Fondex is becoming more popular because spreads are low.
I know that many people do not believe this and I think that this is not a real broker because the spreads cannot be so low. I disagree with them!
Here is the trading platform cTrader. Those who work with this know that the functionality of this platform does not allow brokers to trade against a trader or other scam. To put it simply, those brokers that offer the cTrader platform have real market NDD execution!

Tänzerin,
Stuttgart, Germany,
Oct 22, 2021,

Fondex is a broker that is not like the other companies.

Fondex is a broker that is not like the other companies I have opened accounts with.
First of all, I mean the cTrader trading platform. There are a lot of useful functions. I'm wondering why most brokers haven't added this trading platform yet.
Secondly, there are low spreads and I think that many traders would be pleased to have such trading conditions.

Suleiman Fasayo,
Setif, Algeria,
Oct 3, 2021,

I chose to trade with Fondex broker.

I needed a company that does not work like everyone else. I am different from other people and always look to the future. That is why I chose to trade with Fondex broker. This is a company that has excellent trading conditions, low spreads and the trading platform cTrader. Thanks to this software, my analysis and trading have reached a new level!

Salvatore Galli,
Aprilia, Italy,
Sep 29, 2021,

Competetive conditions

I spent plenty of time searching for a proper broker which can possibly satisfy my needs. This one has competetive conditions among all ctrader brokers. You can be convinced by trading btcusd asset for example. It has pretty attractive spreads.

Aiden,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 10, 2021,

I trade small amounts with Fondex

I trade small amounts with Fondex for now, I have no money for normal trading and I'm still afraid to risk high amounts. On average I try to take $10 a day. If I am lucky, I am good, but if I am not successful, I leave the market for a while. I am trying out the strategy so far, it is too early to talk about great results. For example, I lost only $50 in January when I`ve started this strategy, I`ve got lower losses in March and June with +6$. July began cool. I already have $300 on my account. I hope to get some profit before vacation and finally try withdrawal here.

Rayko,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 2, 2021,

I was advised by Fondex

I have been trading Forex for a long time and have always had one problem - high spreads! I recently decided to solve this problem and change the broker. True, I did not quite understand what I needed because I thought that all brokers are the same. It turned out not to be so. I was advised by Fondex and I realized that this is a unique broker.
First, there are very low spreads, sometimes there are almost none.
Secondly, there is a new trading platform cTrader that has good functionality.

cTrader is not new.  It has been around for at least 10 years.
Tirtha Thapa,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jul 24, 2021,

Yes, broker Fondex occupies quite good places on almost all ratings. The conditions here are excellent, the cTrader trading platform is also pleasing. I opened an account here two years ago and have never regretted choosing Fondex. I immediately came to an Islamic account, albeit with a small deposit. Now I can confidently say that Fondex can be trusted even for large amounts.

Justin Lehmann,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
Jul 20, 2021,

Fondex broker for many ways of online trading

I came to trade forex to the Fondex broker as I can find many ways to make profits here. The company decided to offer cTrader platform only as it has all of the necessary functionality together with several ways of trading. I use the copy-trade platform to follow successful traders automatically in a proportional way. I always watch what they do, trying to understand the reasons why they open a deal. cTrader is also good for manual trading and developing personal cBots to take advantage of algorithmic trading.

Rick Kalman,
The Hague, Netherlands,
Jul 14, 2021,

I like to trade EURUSD here

Trading cryptos was the number one reason to join this broker. But later I turned to fiat and it worked as well. This broker offers very good conditions for trading. As a result, I can save money on each trade when trading intensively in the daytime and sometimes at night.