Quantower.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 4, 2019

Join live discussion of Quantower.com on our forum

Quantower.com profile provided by Quantower, Aug 17, 2018

QUANTOWER® is a modern and high-performance trading platform developed for professional and retail traders. Based on deep cooperation with individual traders, analytics and asset managers we’ve created the fully modular system which allows you to use only what you need.

JHadfield,
United Kingdom (Really the offices of Quantower in the Ukraine),
Jan 3, 2019,

I'm a liar. I started using this software a couple of months ago and I'd like to tell about a few interesting things

I started using this software a couple of months ago and I'd like to tell about a few interesting things:
— intuitive and fresh design
— dozens of chart types. I prefer Renko, as well as use time charts with non-standard time frames. They have Kagi, Point&Figure, Heiken-Ashi, Ticks
— volume analysis tools. It's my favorite part because I use footprint (or cluster chart) and volume profiles for searching more precise entries.
— order flow panel shows changes of all limit orders in Order Book, their placing, modifying, canceling and execution. It works only on crypto assets, but I hope they will add futures and it will be very useful.
— tiny features like overlays, Binds, Templates, a lot of settings for my personal customization.
— manual visual backtester with Account performance panel
— trading simulator that works on real-time data and simulates trading on those connections where it is not possible to create a demo account, such as a crypto exchange or IQfeed.
— Quantower Algo plugin for creating custom algos and indicators
There are a lot of other interesting panels and features, but I mentioned only that I use in my trading.
Great platform!
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in the Ukraine used by Quantower's representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.