FXNobel.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 1, 2018

FXNobel is a forex broker. FX Nobel offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. FXNobel.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks and cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXNobel.com

Join live discussion of FXNobel.com on our forum

pink2018,
Brazil,
Aug 31, 2018,

estou fazendo reclamaçao denuncia quanto a essa empresa
nao libera o saque ja vai fazer 1 mes e nada estou valores preso la 6932 dolar
nao recomendo essa corretora fradulenta

I'm making a complaint about this company
does not release the looting is going to do 1 month and nothing I'm worth the $ 6932
I do not recommend this fradulent brokerage
LAERTES LOPES,
Brazil,
Aug 29, 2018,

My experience with the Fx Nobel so far is great, as I am making profit withdrawals normally.
fxmaster64,
Bucharest, Romania,
Aug 29, 2018,

Terrible experience. Worst scammers ever. Please stay away from them!

I filed a withdrawal request via credit card over two weeks ago and got only thin reassurances that it will be processed once they resolve their technical issues, which had caused 1.000.000$ (their words) to be incorrectly credited to my account balance (internally, as only the real balance was being shown in their web trader).

A certain pseudo-named Justin got very irritated when the company seriousness was put into question and was very adamant about being thoroughly regulated.

A month later, not only was the withdrawal not processed, but they reset the balance to the initial deposit, their phone is disconnected and the contact email address was removed. I checked the account and found that several trades had been opened and closed while I was logged off, suggesting they messed around with it without my knowledge and without my permission.