ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages. These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut. Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement. This page is dedicated to Bad Reasons for Good Reviews.

ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews on our forum

jsbjsbsksbsjsnsjdjj,
Bari 1, Philippines,
Jan 31, 2020,

Jebsisbjsbsb

I like it so much thank you so much sjsbjsbsksbsjsnsjdjjdndbdjdnsjdjdjsjsjsjsjsjsjjs

Have you ever considered including real details instead of typing garbage to make your review reach the minimum length?
ConclusionJumper,
Too much tequila, Mexico,
Jan 29, 2020,

I was surprised!!! (So was the FPA when you left a 5 Star review before using the company's main service)

The service is really good and fast. The process to create a new account is easy and very friendly.

This is a perfect example of a waiter review.  You haven't even used the service yet.  Would you rush to eat at a restaurant based on a review like this...

The service is really good and fast. The process to get seated at a table and look at the menu is easy and very friendly.
Like wow,
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2020,

I'm proud of my broker being a Partner with a Sports Team

I was very surprised to find out that my broker had become a Partner with a sports team, This made me more confident and will stay with my broker for being with the best team in the world.

You do realize that partnering with a sports team is really just paying a lot of money to be able to use the team as a part of advertising, don't you?  Many brokers have done this, including some that were shut down by regulators for stealing money from their clients.

You say you want to stay with your broker because they pay money to the best team in the world.  Does this mean if the team hits a losing streak you will move your account to a broker that pays money to sponsor the new number 1 team?
blentr,
central, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jan 20, 2020,

Agent was very helpful

The customer service agent was very patient and helpful in assisting me with addressing my concerns. I would recommend this company

This review doesn't even sound like it's for a company involved in trading.
Max Borgia,
Mexico, Mexico,
Jan 15, 2020,

So far so good.

I will try this EA for the next months and see how well it works. At this time everything its going well.

You checked off that you haven't actually used the EA.  All going well while purchasing and installing an EA is not a very good reason for a 5 star review.
Charles,
Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Jan 13, 2020,

Fast support on my demo account

I couldnt work out how to increase my demo balanced. I got a quick response to my request. Great service and fast also.

So you wanted more money in a demo account that you haven't used and the broker managed to increase the balance.  This says nothing about what it's like to trade with the broker.

If they would do this on a live account, we'd all open an account there tomorrow. ;)
EasilyImpressed,
Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Jan 8, 2020,

Looks good

Haven't started trading yet, but I believe this service is a winner.
Everything is user-friendly and straight forward.

You haven't used it yet, but gave an EA 5 stars because you believe this service is a winner.

We aren't sure if we should laugh or cry when reading a review like this.  We are sure this review is a winner - in the worst forex reviews category.
Tuamen,
Somewhere, Viet Nam,
Jan 7, 2020,

Bonus

I think this broker is a very good environment for economic development, I always love and support this great market enthusiastically.

A bonus is a poor reason for a 5 star review.

The rest of you review doesn't say anything about trading with the broker.
NN Ducman,
Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Dec 24, 2019,

Quality, very good service

You have supported me very professionally. My job became easy and very convenient. Thank you so much

Are you reviewing your broker or your personal assistant?
Melvin,
Victoria, Australia,
Dec 16, 2019,

Beast and trustworthy company and healthful people

trustworthy company and healthful people And friendly I used the broker for more then one year and found that the beast

We're glad the company was full of healthy, trustworthy, and friendly people. but wonder if you could provide even one useful detail about dealing with this beast. :)