ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages. These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut. Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement. This page is dedicated to Bad Reasons for Good Reviews.

ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews on our forum

Faith in Hearsay,
Beef, Ham, and Turkey,
Dec 15, 2019,

I heard a lot of good things about this company and will try it. Lets see what will happen. ..

5 Star reviews should be saved until after you've personally had great success with a company's products, not because you heard great things.
Inzain,
Malaysia, Singapore,
Dec 2, 2019,

Planning to create the account

Hello Team,

Have found many negative reviews. I need to know whether those are correct or not.

I am planning to open an trading account with you. What support will I get from you?

I need to try different options. Will also create account with others too to compare yours.

Why would you give a broker 4 stars to ask a question to their support team?

If the negative reviews are true, would you expect the broker to come and post confirmation of how bad they are?
My name..thank you..!,
somewhere, Romania,
Nov 26, 2019,

Momab,
SA, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 9, 2019,

Fast respone

got a problem with opening a demo account , the problem solved in minutes with great customer service , well done

And based only on a fast fix to a problem opening a demo account you are giving a 5 star rating to encourage people to open live accounts?

We are suspicious that some companies deliberately create minor problems just so they can quickly fix those and ask the clients to leave good reviews.
LearninTrader,
kerala, India,
Nov 6, 2019,

GOOD

Good one brocker....................................................................................

BAD
One useless review....................................................................................
London,
Nov 5, 2019,

Enrolling

Until now I have successfully completed enrollment process as support provided by enrollment team was excellent. I hope I can enjoy remaining program too.

Until now, I have successfully been shown to my table.  The waiters who got me seated were excellent.  I hope to enjoy a meal too.
ahmed ibramin,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 5, 2019,

Hello
Thanks to you the work has been completed successfully and quickly
I happy .

We're happy that you're happy, but this doesn't sound anything like a review for a forex broker.  It sounds more like you're happy that someone showed up to clean your carpets or mow your lawn.  We're also surprised you selected "Have not used" since it would be very strange to leave a 5 star review for a company you never used.
Diago the vague,
Lisboa, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2019,

5 stars service !!

This is a very good and very cheap service, I recommend to all this wonderful and spectacular service !!

Great!  Could you tell us, is it a laundry service. a carpet cleaning service, a dog walking service, or some other kind of service?
rahamana,
Delhi, India,
Oct 14, 2019,

Good Company

I m using this company and i m very happy with this company because all the services are very good.

This review could be for a barber shop or even a taxi service.
Dolgy,
Best, Bestyland,
Oct 7, 2019,

Really nice broker

I like my brokers are best true ecn broker i think best besty besty is besty besty was besty besty

Oct 7, 2019 - 5 Stars Best best best best best best best best best best best best best best besty besy besty besty besty

Two reviews chanting best besty.  You are the worst worsty.