ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages. These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut. Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement. This page is dedicated to Bad Reasons for Good Reviews.

ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews on our forum

Axxin,
Port Macquaire NSW, Australia,
Aug 15, 2019,

Quick response and my issue was resolved.

Quick response and my issue was resolved. Quick response and my issue was resolved. Quick response and my issue was resolved.

This is a waiter review. This is a waiter review. This is a waiter review.

Minimum length of a review is to get useful details, not to see how many times you can repeat something. Minimum length of a review is to get useful details, not to see how many times you can repeat something. Minimum length of a review is to get useful details, not to see how many times you can repeat something.
Emad Z,
pakistan, Pakistan,
Aug 6, 2019,

best experienced ever while in live chat

i m writting this to write my review for a sweeet lady to which i was talking in live chat she had guided me step by step she is a amazing worker and a good helper she had given me her much time to clarify all the imbiguities i had i wish i can star her 100 she is not just good she is the best i ever met someone one it was nyc talking to her all the time may God bless her with everything she wants

Are you talking about a forex broker or about some adults-only chat line? ;)
TrangVu,
VietNam, Viet Nam,
Jul 24, 2019,

good waitress

Dianna's support very good. She is both cute and friendly,specific instructions and easy to understand

I haven't gotten my foot yet, but I think the waitress is cute enough to give this company 5 stars.
Phil,
Somewhere, South Africa,
Jul 18, 2019,

great online assistance

their online agents are very friendly and helpful and im highly impressed with their services

This is the equivalent of having been eating at the same restaurant for 3-6 months and only bothering to comment on how good the waiters are.

Did you ever make a trade, or do you just chat with the staff when you feel lonely?
hridoman,
DHAKA, Bangladesh,
Jul 1, 2019,

Very Good

Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good

Bad reviewer!  Bad Bad Bad Bad BAD!
jacky 0,
May 29, 2019,

Opening of account.

My rep, Robin Hubert is a good ambassador for the company. He called me a few times and though I did not pick up the call, he persisted. He was patient with my queries and his jovial disposition made it a pleasure talking to him. He is my first contact with the broker and an important one. That said, he helped me with opening my account. As a result I can start trading almost immediately.

My waiter, Robin Hubert is a good ambassador for the restaurant. He passed my table a few times and though I did not speak to him because I was on a call, he persisted. He was patient with my queries and his jovial disposition made it a pleasure talking to him. He is my first contact with the restaurant and an important one. That said, he helped me with ordering my food. As a result I can start eating almost immediately.

I wonder if the food will be any good or not.
rwrrrrrr,
washington, USA (really from somewhere far away from the USA),
May 27, 2019,

wervw

great! ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

c,
united states, USA,
May 23, 2019,

awesome

customer support is amazing they have both phone and email/ live support. i am amazed as of how much they have been growing.

Did you fund your account and trade, or are you just happy that you can talk to someone?
Sulmani,
May 7, 2019,

It's safe, responsible and quick to your help, can't go wrong and there available twenty four hours a day.

Is this review for a broker or for an emergency car towing service?
PAMELA,
Afghanistan (Really a different country),
Mar 22, 2019,

GOOD EXCELLENT GOOD VALUE BETTER THAN OTHERS GO FOR IT 5 STAR START TODAY BE QUICK HURRY UP

NEED DETAILS OR REVIEW COULD BE FOR KITCHEN APPLIANCE HURRY UP BE QUICK GETTING CAPSLOCK FIXED