ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages. These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut. Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement. This page is dedicated to Bad Reasons for Good Reviews.

ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews on our forum

Narnia Singer,
St. George's, Grenada,
Nov 10, 2020,

Very Amazing Suppport received. They even helped me figure my life out XD.

Had a very interesting conversation with a member of staff that wasnt trading related. The staff members are very unique and have very amazing personalities. I wish them the best in all their endeavors. PS. IF you're reading this, I hope you visited Japan!!!!
You know who you are haha. ;)

We're happy you had some help getting your life figured out, but that has zero do to with this company's ability as a forex broker.
Charlie,
Blimey, United Kingdom,
Nov 4, 2020,

BROKER ROCKS

I appreciate the speed and attention to detail your staff has provided today and through my on boarding process. Thanks to the warm staff!

This is about as useful as a restaurant review that says...

I appreciate the speed and attention to detail your staff has provided today and through showing me to my table and getting me seated. Thanks to the warm staff!
liiii,
1, Albania,
Oct 4, 2020,

222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

We are amazed by how informative your review is. :)
Mr. Jack,
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Oct 1, 2020,

Good Broker

This is best broker..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Demo account.  A string of dots does not equal the details needed to meet the minimum character count.

This is worse review.........................................................................................................................................
I like websites,
Manila, Philippines,
Sep 4, 2020,

User friendly

I really like on how they made their website user friendly. Their website is also informative which is quite good for beginners like me in the trading platform. When it comes to their website layout, I guess they can improve it for much creative design though it is also good to be minimalist, I guess extra effort to make their website much attractive will help them to attract more clients.

The FPA's reviews are about how it's like to deal with a company as a whole, not just about admiring a website.

You're review is like a restaurant review based on the design of the restaurant and the layout of the menu.
UK,
UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 19, 2020,

Quick and easy (Review for a broker, a vacuum cleaner, or both?)

Solved my problem in seconds! Solved my problem in seconds! Solved my problem in seconds!

Your review contains no useful information.  Repeating the same sentence 3 times to meet the minimum review length requirement doesn't help.
Merl,
Caribbean, Jamaica,
Aug 10, 2020,

Waiter review and very repetitive
Waiter review and very repetitive
RaRaRicky,
Brooklyn, NY, USA,
Jul 28, 2020,

Overall Site

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I really enjoy using this product for all of my business needs.

Your review could be for a website that sells pens or some other product.  We were quite surprised you left this for a forex broker.
I'm very easy to impress,
Cebu City, Philippines,
Jul 22, 2020,

This broker uses the most powerful trading platform

SwineHund Capital Markets Financial Broker uses the most powerful trading platform which is the web version of MT4. It is quite very excellent for novice and even experienced traders a it is simple, trustworthy, and user-friendly. The advantage of using MT4 web version is that it is compatible with a wide array of operating system, which I like the most, and also, it makes the trading process a lot easier and hassle-free.

Wow!  They use MT4, just like hundreds of other brokers.  And you think that's worth 5 stars even though you haven't used them yet.
El Dorito,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Jun 18, 2020,

Very goooood broker........................................................

The reason for a 75 character minimum is to get details, not to repeat letters and then add a bunch of periods.  If this is all you have to say about the broker, all we can say is...

Very baaaaad review........................................................
Molasse,
CanI, Peru,
Jun 1, 2020,

So good

So bad.

Leandie Stewed,
Too much wine at the bar, Spain,
May 31, 2020,

Thanks for help

It helped me set up my account that I just opened, veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooodddddddddddddddddddddd.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Normally a person should actually try a trading account account before handing out 5 stars.  It is also normal to give details instead of retyping the same letters many times.

We find your review to be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baaaadddddddddddddddddddddd.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Keithey,
Brazil, Brazil,
Apr 30, 2020,

The best

Lu~~~~,
~~~~, Taiwan, China,
Apr 27, 2020,

Good service

Their service is good for me!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your review is so vague that it could be for a hair salon.

Minimum review length is for details, not for ~~~~~~~~
Blenderman,
Blenderville, Brazil,
Apr 19, 2020,

The best broker

Hello. I am new to the Forex market and so I was very careful when choosing a broker. I chose this broker because I had excellent references from the broker.

You chose the broker because the broker gave itself excellent references?  Are you aware of any brokers that say bad things about themselves?
Alapalooza,
Naples, Italy,
Mar 31, 2020,

Deleting Accounts

The support Agent has been very pro................................................

Your review is very uninfor.............................................
Disoriede osulola,
Mar 9, 2020,

The support is so great

This is actually my first time in the forex live account after years of learning . Had a lot of help for the support system, i hope this begin the start of a continuous relationship with them. So nice support system

Maybe you should consider trading live on a broker before submitting a review about how good they are.
James James,
City City, Malaysia,
Feb 12, 2020,

Fast depo and withdrawal, spread good, support fast response, Fast depo and withdrawal, spread good, support fast response

Looks like you couldn't think of enough to say to meet the minimum review length requirement.
Repetitive Person,
Kuwait City, Kuwait,
Feb 10, 2020,

So Far So Good

Happy Guy,
Happy Place, South Africa,
Feb 5, 2020,

They are the best

They provide a very good amount of hospitality..and they are very kind..They have beautiful hearts..im happy

We aren't sure if this review is for a holiday resort or a brothel.
jsbjsbsksbsjsnsjdjj,
Bari 1, Philippines,
Jan 31, 2020,

Jebsisbjsbsb

I like it so much thank you so much sjsbjsbsksbsjsnsjdjjdndbdjdnsjdjdjsjsjsjsjsjsjjs

Have you ever considered including real details instead of typing garbage to make your review reach the minimum length?
ConclusionJumper,
Too much tequila, Mexico,
Jan 29, 2020,

I was surprised!!! (So was the FPA when you left a 5 Star review before using the company's main service)

The service is really good and fast. The process to create a new account is easy and very friendly.

This is a perfect example of a waiter review.  You haven't even used the service yet.  Would you rush to eat at a restaurant based on a review like this...

The service is really good and fast. The process to get seated at a table and look at the menu is easy and very friendly.
Like wow,
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2020,

I'm proud of my broker being a Partner with a Sports Team

I was very surprised to find out that my broker had become a Partner with a sports team, This made me more confident and will stay with my broker for being with the best team in the world.

You do realize that partnering with a sports team is really just paying a lot of money to be able to use the team as a part of advertising, don't you?  Many brokers have done this, including some that were shut down by regulators for stealing money from their clients.

You say you want to stay with your broker because they pay money to the best team in the world.  Does this mean if the team hits a losing streak you will move your account to a broker that pays money to sponsor the new number 1 team?
blentr,
central, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jan 20, 2020,

Agent was very helpful

The customer service agent was very patient and helpful in assisting me with addressing my concerns. I would recommend this company

This review doesn't even sound like it's for a company involved in trading.
Max Borgia,
Mexico, Mexico,
Jan 15, 2020,

So far so good.

I will try this EA for the next months and see how well it works. At this time everything its going well.

You checked off that you haven't actually used the EA.  All going well while purchasing and installing an EA is not a very good reason for a 5 star review.
Charles,
Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Jan 13, 2020,

Fast support on my demo account

I couldnt work out how to increase my demo balanced. I got a quick response to my request. Great service and fast also.

So you wanted more money in a demo account that you haven't used and the broker managed to increase the balance.  This says nothing about what it's like to trade with the broker.

If they would do this on a live account, we'd all open an account there tomorrow. ;)
EasilyImpressed,
Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Jan 8, 2020,

Looks good

Haven't started trading yet, but I believe this service is a winner.
Everything is user-friendly and straight forward.

You haven't used it yet, but gave an EA 5 stars because you believe this service is a winner.

We aren't sure if we should laugh or cry when reading a review like this.  We are sure this review is a winner - in the worst forex reviews category.
Tuamen,
Somewhere, Viet Nam,
Jan 7, 2020,

Bonus

I think this broker is a very good environment for economic development, I always love and support this great market enthusiastically.

A bonus is a poor reason for a 5 star review.

The rest of you review doesn't say anything about trading with the broker.
NN Ducman,
Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Dec 24, 2019,

Quality, very good service

You have supported me very professionally. My job became easy and very convenient. Thank you so much

Are you reviewing your broker or your personal assistant?
Melvin,
Victoria, Australia,
Dec 16, 2019,

Beast and trustworthy company and healthful people

trustworthy company and healthful people And friendly I used the broker for more then one year and found that the beast

We're glad the company was full of healthy, trustworthy, and friendly people. but wonder if you could provide even one useful detail about dealing with this beast. :)
Faith in Hearsay,
Beef, Ham, and Turkey,
Dec 15, 2019,

I heard a lot of good things about this company and will try it. Lets see what will happen. ..

5 Star reviews should be saved until after you've personally had great success with a company's products, not because you heard great things.
Inzain,
Malaysia, Singapore,
Dec 2, 2019,

Planning to create the account

Hello Team,

Have found many negative reviews. I need to know whether those are correct or not.

I am planning to open an trading account with you. What support will I get from you?

I need to try different options. Will also create account with others too to compare yours.

Why would you give a broker 4 stars to ask a question to their support team?

If the negative reviews are true, would you expect the broker to come and post confirmation of how bad they are?
My name..thank you..!,
somewhere, Romania,
Nov 26, 2019,

Momab,
SA, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 9, 2019,

Fast respone

got a problem with opening a demo account , the problem solved in minutes with great customer service , well done

And based only on a fast fix to a problem opening a demo account you are giving a 5 star rating to encourage people to open live accounts?

We are suspicious that some companies deliberately create minor problems just so they can quickly fix those and ask the clients to leave good reviews.
LearninTrader,
kerala, India,
Nov 6, 2019,

GOOD

Good one brocker....................................................................................

BAD
One useless review....................................................................................
London,
Nov 5, 2019,

Enrolling

Until now I have successfully completed enrollment process as support provided by enrollment team was excellent. I hope I can enjoy remaining program too.

Until now, I have successfully been shown to my table.  The waiters who got me seated were excellent.  I hope to enjoy a meal too.
ahmed ibramin,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 5, 2019,

Hello
Thanks to you the work has been completed successfully and quickly
I happy .

We're happy that you're happy, but this doesn't sound anything like a review for a forex broker.  It sounds more like you're happy that someone showed up to clean your carpets or mow your lawn.  We're also surprised you selected "Have not used" since it would be very strange to leave a 5 star review for a company you never used.
Diago the vague,
Lisboa, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2019,

5 stars service !!

This is a very good and very cheap service, I recommend to all this wonderful and spectacular service !!

Great!  Could you tell us, is it a laundry service. a carpet cleaning service, a dog walking service, or some other kind of service?
rahamana,
Delhi, India,
Oct 14, 2019,

Good Company

I m using this company and i m very happy with this company because all the services are very good.

This review could be for a barber shop or even a taxi service.
Dolgy,
Best, Bestyland,
Oct 7, 2019,

Really nice broker

I like my brokers are best true ecn broker i think best besty besty is besty besty was besty besty

Oct 7, 2019 - 5 Stars Best best best best best best best best best best best best best best besty besy besty besty besty

Two reviews chanting best besty.  You are the worst worsty.
Axxin,
Port Macquaire NSW, Australia,
Aug 15, 2019,

Quick response and my issue was resolved.

Quick response and my issue was resolved. Quick response and my issue was resolved. Quick response and my issue was resolved.

This is a waiter review. This is a waiter review. This is a waiter review.

Minimum length of a review is to get useful details, not to see how many times you can repeat something. Minimum length of a review is to get useful details, not to see how many times you can repeat something. Minimum length of a review is to get useful details, not to see how many times you can repeat something.
Emad Z,
pakistan, Pakistan,
Aug 6, 2019,

best experienced ever while in live chat

i m writting this to write my review for a sweeet lady to which i was talking in live chat she had guided me step by step she is a amazing worker and a good helper she had given me her much time to clarify all the imbiguities i had i wish i can star her 100 she is not just good she is the best i ever met someone one it was nyc talking to her all the time may God bless her with everything she wants

Are you talking about a forex broker or about some adults-only chat line? ;)
TrangVu,
VietNam, Viet Nam,
Jul 24, 2019,

good waitress

Dianna's support very good. She is both cute and friendly,specific instructions and easy to understand

I haven't gotten my foot yet, but I think the waitress is cute enough to give this company 5 stars.
Phil,
Somewhere, South Africa,
Jul 18, 2019,

great online assistance

their online agents are very friendly and helpful and im highly impressed with their services

This is the equivalent of having been eating at the same restaurant for 3-6 months and only bothering to comment on how good the waiters are.

Did you ever make a trade, or do you just chat with the staff when you feel lonely?
hridoman,
DHAKA, Bangladesh,
Jul 1, 2019,

Very Good

Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good

Bad reviewer!  Bad Bad Bad Bad BAD!
jacky 0,
May 29, 2019,

Opening of account.

My rep, Robin Hubert is a good ambassador for the company. He called me a few times and though I did not pick up the call, he persisted. He was patient with my queries and his jovial disposition made it a pleasure talking to him. He is my first contact with the broker and an important one. That said, he helped me with opening my account. As a result I can start trading almost immediately.

My waiter, Robin Hubert is a good ambassador for the restaurant. He passed my table a few times and though I did not speak to him because I was on a call, he persisted. He was patient with my queries and his jovial disposition made it a pleasure talking to him. He is my first contact with the restaurant and an important one. That said, he helped me with ordering my food. As a result I can start eating almost immediately.

I wonder if the food will be any good or not.
rwrrrrrr,
washington, USA (really from somewhere far away from the USA),
May 27, 2019,

wervw

great! ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

c,
united states, USA,
May 23, 2019,

awesome

customer support is amazing they have both phone and email/ live support. i am amazed as of how much they have been growing.

Did you fund your account and trade, or are you just happy that you can talk to someone?
Sulmani,
May 7, 2019,

It's safe, responsible and quick to your help, can't go wrong and there available twenty four hours a day.

Is this review for a broker or for an emergency car towing service?
PAMELA,
Afghanistan (Really a different country),
Mar 22, 2019,

GOOD EXCELLENT GOOD VALUE BETTER THAN OTHERS GO FOR IT 5 STAR START TODAY BE QUICK HURRY UP

NEED DETAILS OR REVIEW COULD BE FOR KITCHEN APPLIANCE HURRY UP BE QUICK GETTING CAPSLOCK FIXED