ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages. These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut. Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement. This page is dedicated to Bad Reasons for Good Reviews.

ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews on our forum

hazel,
birmingham, United Kingdom,
Mar 12, 2012,

Never try this before but I might try your products soon.

Never tried it, but might try it soon.  That's an unusual reason to rate a company as 5 stars.
Syrup Whale,
wanchai, Hong Kong,
Apr 21, 2015,

Hi i recently chosen this broker, deposited 6000hkd & taken IB, introduced few clients its goes good as far now but i want to know is there any clients from hongkong ? is it good or bad please submit any review so that i can take a decision to work this broker or not Regards Syrup Whale

So you picked a broker you've never used, deposited money, became an IB, and referred clients there/  Only then did you want to know if the broker was any good or not?

The broker went out of business a couple years later.  We hope your clients all figured out how incompetent you were and got their money out in time.
Bad Reviewer Bad Reviewer,
domitta, Egypt,
Nov 3, 2015,

Good broker good broker good broker good broker good broker good broker good broker

Reviews should say why a broker is good.  This review is not only useless, it's a...

Bad review bad review bad review bad review bad review bad review bad review.

Minh Ngo,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Dec 16, 2016,

Nice support

Good and fast support with clear answer. I will trade with this broker in the future. Thank you.

As it is written, your review appears to say you haven't even tried trading with them yet.

Instead of focusing on the support, why not trade with them for awhile first.  Then you can leave a review talking about your trading experience and also what you think of the broker's support staff.
Robatty Goir,
Texus, USA (Really Bangladesh),
Feb 22, 2017,

Best Forex Website

This Forex website is the best website in the word. Because I have visited this website. And I have started my business.

Wow, it's the best forex website because you visited it!  I had no idea anyone could improve how good a website was just by visiting it. :)
fredra,
Los Angeles, USA,
Aug 11, 2017,

I haven't tried them yet, but, their offering is unbeatable!

I heard that its related to Finland banking, never went brook! All financial market crashed except Finland, I had a account with another broker, but don't accept USA residence any more; so was referred by a fiend in London, this would accept USA citizen.

Let's think about this.  You "heard" it was related to Finland banking.  You seem to believe every financial market in the world has crashed other than Finland.  You haven't even tried them yet, but think their offer is worth 5 stars.

We could point you to a large number of brokers that had amazing offers.  Those brokers used the offers to lure in clients and them stole all the money.  We think you need to verify some facts before opening an account.  We think you should use your account and see what trading with the broker is like before giving them a review.
Jean,
Fordingbridge, United Kingdom,
Sep 15, 2017,

Jackson Taylor painter and decorator
Recently had 3 rooms plus hallway decorated by Karl.
Trustworthy and really pleased with high standard of workmanship.

This person appears to be a very incompetent review spammmer.  He probably gets paid about a dollar to post fake 5 star reviews for bad companies.

This time, he got confused over which review belong on which page.  He stupidly left a review for a house painter on the review page for a 1 Star rated forex signals site.
Kaganat,
Sep 15, 2017,

The chat service was excellent, providing clear and concise answers. I will be opening an account later today.

This is the type of review the FPA calls a Waiter Review.  Imagine the equivalent as a restaurant review...

"I went to a restaurant. The waiter was excellent, providing clear and concise answers. I'll be ordering my food later today, but for now I'm giving them 5 stars."

The waiter at a restaurant doesn't order the ingredients or cook your meal. The sales person at the broker isn't in charge of how well your trades are executed or how fast your withdrawals are processed.  Giving either a restaurant or a broker 5 stars before testing the product is a bad idea.
Kheng Khong,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 2, 2018,

Well Done John

John Honcharuk is my account Manager & he guide me throughout the journey! He is doing a great job in respond my questions & email.. I m glad to have him!

So you love the support guy.  Is there anything else good about the broker?  Spreads?  Execution speeds.  Withdrawal processing?

We find it odd that this particular representative got so many love notes that could have been written for a waiter.
charlespierceman,
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 5, 2018,

My Broker is Best Among all Forex Brokers

This Broker is intermediary for Forex exchanging that uses the MetaTrader 4 or MT4 trading platform to give us their service. The MT4 transferring platform that My Broker is utilising incorporates the best component of this stages, for example, auto trading plan, Expert Advisors, specially crafted graphs, alert administrator and numerous others. One of the things I love about this trading platform is the way it doesn't confine the clients. I only needed my PCs when trading. Besides, MT4 platform is cell phones friendly. I usually run it on my Android or iOS phone. The Broker's mobile MT4 platform empowers me to trade wherever I was and at whatever point I needed

Wow!  Your broker uses MT4!  How exciting!!!  We wish some other broker would use MT4.

The simple fact is that about 90% of retail forex brokers offer MT4.   Everything you've spewed out about "your broker" applies equally well to all MT4 brokers.  Your review has earned itself a place among Worst Forex Reviews.

Your review is useless and appears to be a paid fake.  This time we are being kind.  We've edited your name and removed the name of the broker.