ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages. These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut. Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement. This page is dedicated to Bad Reasons for Good Reviews.

ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews on our forum

Phil,
Somewhere, South Africa,
Jul 18, 2019,

great online assistance

their online agents are very friendly and helpful and im highly impressed with their services

This is the equivalent of having been eating at the same restaurant for 3-6 months and only bothering to comment on how good the waiters are.

Did you ever make a trade, or do you just chat with the staff when you feel lonely?
Emad Z,
pakistan, Pakistan,
Aug 6, 2019,

best experienced ever while in live chat

i m writting this to write my review for a sweeet lady to which i was talking in live chat she had guided me step by step she is a amazing worker and a good helper she had given me her much time to clarify all the imbiguities i had i wish i can star her 100 she is not just good she is the best i ever met someone one it was nyc talking to her all the time may God bless her with everything she wants

Are you talking about a forex broker or about some adults-only chat line? ;)
Dolgy,
Best, Bestyland,
Oct 7, 2019,

Really nice broker

I like my brokers are best true ecn broker i think best besty besty is besty besty was besty besty

Oct 7, 2019 - 5 Stars Best best best best best best best best best best best best best best besty besy besty besty besty

Two reviews chanting best besty.  You are the worst worsty.
NAKROWI,
Indonesia,
Nov 20, 2018,

i like this broker, thanks for your Bonus 222$. Multiple fake and highly suspicious

Wow!  You got a bonus (with lots of terms and conditions).  You also forgot to rate the broker.  Just to show how desperate you were to find something to say, you copied part of a warning note about your broker getting multiple fake and suspicious reviews. :)
jsbjsbsksbsjsnsjdjj,
Bari 1, Philippines,
Jan 31, 2020,

Jebsisbjsbsb

I like it so much thank you so much sjsbjsbsksbsjsnsjdjjdndbdjdnsjdjdjsjsjsjsjsjsjjs

Have you ever considered including real details instead of typing garbage to make your review reach the minimum length?
Jerry Parkman,
Feb 25, 2019,

I spoke to Michalina and had a very nice conversation...She was very helpful and polite and explained everything I needed to know

It's nice that you liked your waitress, but did you taste the food yet?  Did you even place your order yet?
Disoriede osulola,
Mar 9, 2020,

The support is so great

This is actually my first time in the forex live account after years of learning . Had a lot of help for the support system, i hope this begin the start of a continuous relationship with them. So nice support system

Maybe you should consider trading live on a broker before submitting a review about how good they are.
Inzain,
Malaysia, Singapore,
Dec 2, 2019,

Planning to create the account

Hello Team,

Have found many negative reviews. I need to know whether those are correct or not.

I am planning to open an trading account with you. What support will I get from you?

I need to try different options. Will also create account with others too to compare yours.

Why would you give a broker 4 stars to ask a question to their support team?

If the negative reviews are true, would you expect the broker to come and post confirmation of how bad they are?
I like websites,
Manila, Philippines,
Sep 4, 2020,

User friendly

I really like on how they made their website user friendly. Their website is also informative which is quite good for beginners like me in the trading platform. When it comes to their website layout, I guess they can improve it for much creative design though it is also good to be minimalist, I guess extra effort to make their website much attractive will help them to attract more clients.

The FPA's reviews are about how it's like to deal with a company as a whole, not just about admiring a website.

You're review is like a restaurant review based on the design of the restaurant and the layout of the menu.
jacky 0,
May 29, 2019,

Opening of account.

My rep, Robin Hubert is a good ambassador for the company. He called me a few times and though I did not pick up the call, he persisted. He was patient with my queries and his jovial disposition made it a pleasure talking to him. He is my first contact with the broker and an important one. That said, he helped me with opening my account. As a result I can start trading almost immediately.

My waiter, Robin Hubert is a good ambassador for the restaurant. He passed my table a few times and though I did not speak to him because I was on a call, he persisted. He was patient with my queries and his jovial disposition made it a pleasure talking to him. He is my first contact with the restaurant and an important one. That said, he helped me with ordering my food. As a result I can start eating almost immediately.

I wonder if the food will be any good or not.