UproFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 12, 2019

About UproFX.com

UproFX is a forex broker. Upro FX offers the Mobile FX Trader and Online FX Trader forex trading platform. UproFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, CFD stocks and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

UproFX.com

Join live discussion of UproFX.com on our forum

Greg,
ddd, Australia,
Aug 9, 2019,

GREAT COMPANY

I made so much money with them I am so happy. I made 100 euro profit with a very good broker named Peter..
Steve Scammed,
Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jul 17, 2019,

SCAM

Just LOST £250 from this scam...they are based in Estonia and other countries , Your money ends up in Nigeria.
Should have done my homework here.

Beware this is a huge scam that the banks are now investigating...

Good Luck
Waengi, Switzerland,
Jun 23, 2019,

Also victim

At first i invested 250 € and then i received an call with the request for an total amount of 2500 € to better handle with the money. I made researches on internet (to late) about UproFX and then i made a withdraw but, obviously, in case of a document with wrong information, no withdraw was made. Today, 2 month later, my invested money is away and 0€ on my account.
Tim,
Canberra, Australia,
May 28, 2019,

SCAM

Unregulated scam company. To all: Do not invest with this company! They will take your money then bamboozle you with verifying your account to get your funds back. If they were legitimate, then they would verify your account before accepting funds. Aggresive salesmen tactics who have no conscience. There is a special place in hell saved for these people.

Unfortunately there is no zero star rating so 1 is the lowest I can go. Please don't fall for their dodgy tactics.
May 8, 2019,

UproFX - Scam Forex Trading Company

I deposited £250 (GBP) into a "FOREX Trading Account" based upon a phone call I received from a company known as "UproFX". In the first instance, they told me that only £250 would be taken out of my account, yet they took £251.32. I was made aware of NO fees being added. Since then, after finding out online that many other people had been "duped" into investing with UproFX, I decided to request to withdraw my funds. After requesting a withdrawl from my UproFX account to my bank account, I was told that I needed to "verbally agree to this over the telephone". On the telephone, I gave "ADAM" my consent who very enthusiastically told me that the transaction would be "quicker" if I opened up a Coinbase wallet. So, I did. I then sent "ADAM" my Coinbase wallet address. The tone then became somewhat less enthusiastic at this point. I was met with the response that the "financial department had to authorise the transaction" and that "they deal with millions of transactions everyday" and also that "they operate on a first come first serve basis". After receiving an abusive and under-miming phone call today, to which I replied that I knew UproFX were a scam company who manipulated people into investing with them with false promises of a genuine return, the phone was cut short by "ADAM" and I received a email just over an hour later stating that my "funds had been sent out" and to "log into your UproFX account". Upon doing so, I was immediately met with "Your account has been frozen due to a security reason and a manager will be in contact shortly". To this day, I have been passed from pillar to post and have still not received my funds. I now know that this company, UproFX, never intended to issue any withdrawl requests. This company is NOT a registered broker and was only set up of January 2019.

I will shortly be contacting my bank account with an allegation for fraud as well as contacting the Financial Ombudsmen. I will also be posting this review EVERYWHERE I am able, for everyone to see, so no one else loses any more money.

Please share this knowledge with other traders and potential-traders.

** INVESTORS BEWARE**
Porto, Portugal,
Mar 20, 2019,

Scammed

They stole 10,000.00€ from me.
I was lured into this scam and I lost all my Money, they showed incredible results on the first 2 weeks, and then when I asked to withdraw my Money, they simply ignored it and I can't reach then in anyway.
england, United Kingdom,
Feb 21, 2019,

if the FCA warns stay away

UPro FX is quite new and already blacklisted by the FCA and ASIC this is just another scam scheme who is run by the same people like a few other companies they will promise huge profits and tell you everything necessary to keep you investing but soon as you want to withdraw they crash your account they are not a real broker so consider the money stolen soon as they get there hands on