VideForex.com Review

Algobit Ltd

Updated: Jul 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

VideForex is a forex broker. Vide Forex offers online forex trading platform. VideForex.com offers cfds and binary option for your personal investment and trading options.

VideForex.com
June 22, 2018: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. VideForex.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.
VideForex.com is part of Algobit Ltd group. Known members of this group include IQ-TradeUnion.com, Plus-Options.com, Lite-Options.com, TripleCoinOptions.com, 24Coins-Option.com, CapitalForexTrade.com,
WindxOptionTrade.com, CoinTrade360.co, 360Options.co, ExcelbOption.com, WorldWideCapitalFX.com, GigaOptionTrade.online, MergeOptions.com, EA-ForexAndBinaryOption.com, HenshAWOptionins.com, PayDayBOptions.com, 365EATrading.com, WatchDogTradingOptions.com, EliteOptionTrade.com, FXCMWorldMarket.com, TradesFXPlus.com, GlobalCapitalOptions.com, LiteTradeBOptions.com, BinaryMate.com, Finrally.com.

Join live discussion of VideForex.com on our forum

constanta, Romania,
Jul 9, 2020,

scammers

take care about them. i will publish the story of how they scam people worldwide. they play with AI against their clients.....and if you still make profits, they close your account without any explications, say that will gave the initial deposit back, but you receive just one mail with a nice picture...money doesn t come......and when you try to get some answers, they block your IP.....they are not regulated and can do everything they want with your money/account. Be aware before making any deposit there!
And before they report my review, i want to kindly ask this web administrator if he let me post here the comunication i have with the videforex suport, videforex finance and videforex compliance! I have pictures of my back office of all my 599 trades i did there, of all the the lies they tell me, but just me, about they can t pay because they are in mentenance :).
If forex peace army.com is impartial, will let me find my justice here or maybe help others not go the same situation.