IYFTrading.com (Jake Lee) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 23, 2019

Join live discussion of IYFTrading.com (Jake Lee) on our forum

IYFTrading.com (Jake Lee) profile provided by jakeleeiyf, Jun 19, 2019

IYF is a one stop shop where you can find everything you need to start trading from scratch, combined with expert counsel to help you on your journey. Once you’ve signed up to one of the available membership types from day 1 you will be entitled to:

- Access to our unique expert traders portal where you can follow what the experts are trading daily and learn the strategies they are using for each individual trade.

- IYF education centre so you can learn everything you need to about trading through our new detailed training course. You'll gain access to the next module in the education centre every month your subscriptions renews.

- Daily market analysis videos where IYF traders take a look at the on goings in the foreign exchange markets.

- Access to the IYF trader’s forum to share knowledge / tips with other IYF traders, and create a trading network.

- Custom IYF software and indicators to enhance the clients reading of the markets.

- Weekly IYF market watchlists reports looking into potential trade ideas in the week ahead with full technical and fundamental analysis!

- Online trading seminar's that are professionally recorded and introduce clients to the most important factors of trading forex.

Christian Noone,
Hertford, United Kingdom,

Very impressed

I’ve been with IYF trading for the passed few weeks now and my personal experience has been fantastic! All members of the team are super supportive and answer all of your questions in good time. The structure of the lessons is fantastic to show give you a great foundation for learning to trade. The course is in video format and also in written format if that’s a preference or to reinforce what is said in the videos. The platforms used to communicate trades and keep in contact with members is great also! Trade signals have been great as well! Won 6 out of 7 trades so far. Really recommend giving IYF a go! Super impressed so far!
DanJIYF,
Denbighshire, United Kingdom,

Fantastic Forex Trading Company for new of experienced traders

I’ve been with IYF for a few months now and I’m very impressed with the detail I receive an insight into why their head trader is looking at specific pairs, the technical analysis has been fantastic and easy to understand.

I haven’t tried any of their online education modules as of yet but i’ve heard great praise from other clients of IYF and it’s reflective In the trade ideas they post after taking on a module.

We are all invited to their community on Slack where we can share our thoughts on the markets and ideas of trades we think would be worth looking at. If I’ve shared an idea within minutes i’ve received response from an IYF associate or even just another client like myself who could be thinking the same things.

Loving the IYF community, we trade together, we win together and we share the minor losses together, their risk management strategy is perfect for me as I know I won’t be risking any more than 1 - 2% of my account on any trade.

Setting up was easy, they have a dedicated client team who assist you from start to finish.

Couldn’t recommend these guys enough if you’re interested in learning how to trade forex on the markets. The company seems to be ever expanding too, they recently opened an Equities trading service which was doing very well last I heard up 20% in the first month or two! I believe they are also considering Cryptocurrency next.

Very impressed, would definitely recommend and if you do join we look forward to seeing you in the trading group!
kiharsit,
Essex, United Kingdom,

Couldn't Ask For a Better Trading Company

Forex trading for me has been something I wanted to get into for ages but had no idea how to go about it. So I did my research to find out how I can learn Forex trading and get stuck in straight away and I had a friend that was already apart of IYF Trading and they told me about how good they are so I thought I'd research into them. They offer you a free trial, have over 150+ 5* reviews on TrustPilot and provide you with so much value for a very fair price per month so this sounded great. Great reviews and a free trial so it was the ideal place to start.

I always had "Expert Forex Traders" follow me on Instagram and told me I could be making up to £300 a week from a small deposit and I knew straight away that was too good to be true. At IYF Trading they are completely honest with you and give you no bs. I did so much research into this as I did not want to be scammed (loads of scammers out there so you need to be careful) so I had to choose carefully and I'm glad I got started with IYF Trading.

If you're a new trader then they offer "trade ideas" which are actual Expert Traders ideas on what they are going to put a position on, you do not have to put every single trade they post as it is up to you. Having signals on what you should do is brilliant for a new trader as you can start learning and earning money as well. Best of both worlds. Anyone asking if the trade ideas are good then yes they are, the expert traders are brilliant and I've seen profit myself and I'm confident you will as well. Of course, there are trades that do not go your way but that's Forex Trading for you, you cannot get every trade.

Every single member of IYF Trading is so helpful and kind. There is a community chat as well which everyone is super helpful and if you ever have a question then they will answer it for you no matter how silly you think the question may be. So the support is incredible.

The starting up process is super easy and takes less than 30 minutes and then you should be ready to place some trades. No faffing about just straight to the point!

I could write so much about this company but you should just find out yourself how great this company is and going forward it is going to get even better. I have my full confidence with IFY Trading and I'm super happy that I made the right choice.

Do not get scammed by these useless "Expert Traders" that have no reviews or any background information. Choose IFY Trading if you're really looking to get into Forex Trading!
Nick McGregor,
Bradford, United Kingdom,

Newbie forex trader

I joined last week having sat on the fence for a long time listening to the negative people saying the usual "it's a scam" "it's a con" "if it was easy why ain't everyone doing it"!... well from what I've seen its not a scam, it's not a con ... but it's not easy ha. If you are prepared to take it seriously and consider it not as a get rich scheme then do it! So far I have made more than my monthly members fee and have learned a lot from the community who constantly share ideas. I have a good feeling about this and it is awesome to see my initial investment already growing just of the back of the trade ideas sent to us ! If it's like this now then what will it be like a year down the line once I am confident and fully know what I am doing. Very friendly set of helpful guys. Fully recommended- nick McGregor
jopecu,
Jun 19, 2019,

Great Trading Education and Advice!

I have recently signed up with IYF Trading, and have been very impressed with the offering. The videos are great, and the expert traders have a very positive track record.

I have used this training and guidance to make a decent profit in the first couple of weeks of trading. Looking forward to working with the training materials in more depth in the coming weeks and months and who knows I may be able to give up the day job one day! :)
5 Star Rating removed.  This review was submitted from inside the offices of IYFTrading.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by jakeleeiyf submitted Jun 21, 2019:
Hi there,

IYF Trading's headquarters are located within a business square, many companies and offices therefore have the same IP. Jonathan runs his own company (web development) and has an office on the same floor as IYF and took out a subscription based on interacting in person with a few IYF employees.

Jonathan has nothing to do with IYF's operations, strictly a membership holder.
Graham,
Wicklow, Ireland,

Excellent company

Starting in forex is not easy because people see it as “gambling” but it’s not. I started with IYF about 10 days ago and I’m so happy I did. Gemma helped me set up and she was brilliant, she keeps in contact with me so if I have any questions no matter how stupid she’ll always answer. Profit is small at the moment as my capital is small but from what I’ve seen it will grow in no time with the help of IYF. Brilliant company and brilliant community.
Trevor,
Feb 16, 2019,

Good Intentions, Poorly executed

If you have ever used a signal provider you have probably followed 1 trader. With IYF you get signals from many traders.
The problem is how do you consistently follow a winning trading strategy?
If you follow 1 trader you get to build evidence that they are keeping to a strategy. You can adjust your risk according with the traders ability to stay disciplined.
When following what is essentially random signals how are you supposed to build consistency?
From the signal providers side of things. The signals are not generated automatically via technology bridges. The trader has to in advance deliver the signal manually. This also leads to inconsistency as the amount of times a trader will not update the signal or gets into a trade and them provides a signal after the fact is detrimental to anyone following along.
I don't blame the expert advisors, I don't also think Jake is doing this maliciously. All of the intentions are good. It's just poorly executed which is shown in their results.