Cryptobo.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Cryptobo.com

Join live discussion of Cryptobo.com on our forum

Peter,
Abuja, Nigeria,
Sep 15, 2020,

Cryptobo Manipulates Trades Rudely

Cryptobo price charts follow Binance platform's very closely. The charts of 2 other brokers show movement in same direction while Cryptobo moves in opposite direction at the last seconds only to resume movement in the direction of others just when the trade has ended. I happens mostly when your place a big trade! When I complained to the helpdesk about my experience (only tickets are the means o reach the faceless help desk) my account was blocked! I have no way of reaching them. Don't put your money on cryptobo.com.......you sure gonna loose it.

LT, Lithuania,
Aug 29, 2020,

Shady biz

I noticed that the broker is doing rude price manipulation. I always look at mt4 charts to analyze the market and sometimes when I enter a good trade ITM for sure the mt4 chart is showing a green candle going up but on Cryptobo sharp movement a few points below the closing price. The chart on mt4 however didn't show any movement down. This was on EUR/USD pair. But the same thing keeps happening in other pairs too. Also, this seems to happen when placing bigger bets.