Q8Trade.com Review

MARKETFINANCIALS LIMITED

Updated: Sep 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Q8Trade is a forex broker. Q8 Trade offers the MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Q8Trade.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, stocks, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Q8Trade.com
Other website of this company include Q8Tadawul.com, https://www.q8lp.com.

Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan's Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@q8trade.com, +96522279506

Join live discussion of Q8Trade.com on our forum

Mavdud Abdulgani,
Muscat, Oman,
Sep 12, 2020,

I'm still checking everything out.

I cannot say that when I saw the services of this company, I was impressed. I can relate this company to classic solutions that can really be useful for everyday work.
Among all the functionality, I noted for myself exactly the availability of analytical data that I can use for fundamental analysis. For example, there is not only the usual economic calendar, but also market reviews and various training articles that can be used in preparation for trading.

Shanuda el-Savi,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Sep 3, 2020,

brokerage that I enjoy

For me, choosing a broker has always been a nontrivial task, because I am one of those people who can't just "relax and trade". For me, everything should be as clear and checked out as possible. If I have doubts about my broker, I just won't trade here.
I have been trading with Q8 Trade for six months now and I am generally satisfied with trading here.
The main thing for me is the fact that a broker has regulation but trading itself is also OK. I use Trading Centrals there and spreads for silver account are usually around 1.6-1.7 pips.
I made 3 withdrawals now and got my money within 2-3 days, so now I'm can calm that brokerage is okey, so I have plans to keep all my money in trading to earn more.

Eashak,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 30, 2020,

3 months-trader review

Im trading with this broker for 3 months now, so I already think that I can talk about my experience of trading with this broker and about the broker in general.
I can say that I am generally satisfied with my choice of Q8 Trade, although it was a very important issue. Every broker wants you to choose to trade with it, so you need to be able to choose a broker with exactly the features that you need.
Personally for me there were several such features:
First, of course, it's Trading Central. I am only willing to trade with a broker who provides market signals because I value my time, effort and money. If I can get information in a couple of clicks, I won't think about it myself. Signals allow me to concentrate on other things and thus increase my trading efficiency.
Secondly, of course I would only trade with a regulated broker and Q8 Trade 100% falls into this category.
Thirdly, I like that this broker offers the Metatrader 5 trading platform. I know that some fresh brokers still offer Metatrader 4, so I am glad that Q8 Trade is not following this path and offers the latest trading platform.
So I can say that trading here is okay, I don't see any serious flaws.

Abdalla ibn Sayid al Khafaz,
Manama, Bahrain,
Aug 23, 2020,

I'm still getting used to the broker...

I have only recently started trading with Q8 Trade, so there isn't much I can write about its work. I've seen both advantages and disadvantages of its work. The brokerage has normal trading conditions, has a quick money withdrawal. So far I'm not used to working with another broker, so I'm a bit lost sometimes. But despite this, I liked working with Q8 Trade, the broker works well, so I expect good results from our cooperation. Of course, as long as I keep working with this broker, I will hardly find anything better than Q8 Trade.

Bageez al Safar,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Aug 16, 2020,

regulated brokerage with education

In general, I think this brokerage is great. At least, it's regulated and offers a lot of educational opportunities. I like that there are Trading Central signals available and Forex Market Scanner. That seems good. The regretable thing is that there are withdrawal fees, that's bad as I think.

Hit-Cher,
Doha, Qatar,
Aug 13, 2020,

great broker

I found out about this broker relatively recently, but I already tested him. Comparing Q8 Trade with other brokers, I can note that it is regulated and offers very flexible trading conditions. I don't have a 100% opinion about Q8 Trade yet, as I've only been trading here for 3 months and I can't be completely sure, but so far I'm satisfied.
Among the positive features I can mention the regulation, training and signals of Trading Central. This makes trading here simple enough for you to just trade and not think about minor things.
Of the negative things, I can point out that the broker takes a withdrawal fee and I don't like it.

Vazeer,
Muscat, Oman,
Aug 7, 2020,

My new brokerage

I'm always monitoring brokers, but to be fair, I didn't know nothing about Q8 Trade, so this brokerage was really new for me. Broker is fully regulated, with all legal documents, so there I haven't any questions.
I'm trading only 2 months now, but brokerage is good.
Firstly, there's a lot of platforms
Secondly, support team is fast and professional
And the last - many assets to trade with.
Typical combination for good brokerage, as for me.

Issa el Zarieff,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Jul 28, 2020,

cool brokerage

I'm trading with this brokerage for 2 months now, but I think it's cool. That's why I think this.
Brokerage has local offices in GCC. Even if you aren't from one of Gulf countries, you should agree that real offices is the real advantage, as when the company has real presence that simply builds trust toward it.
Q8 Trade is regulated and 100% legit, I checked everything, so that's true.
Both Metatrader and Q8 Trading platform available, so you can choose that one you like the most.
There's also auto trading. I haven't checked it but this feature looks really promising, so I have a plans to try it.
And the last one is my personal experience, as I'm already trading 2 months with this brokerage and I'm very satisfied, I simply haven't faced any problems.

dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 23, 2020,

SCAM

This company is a scam. I made profits and their team stole the entire amount from my account. No one from the company is responding. DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY WITH THEM.

Abdul Rahim Makki,
Sale, Morocco,
Jul 22, 2020,

Interesting brokerage

I had no particular reason to trade with Q8 Trade, so we can say that I chose this broker at home. In retrospect, I can say that my decision was fully justified, at least I see 0 problems in trading and this broker is convenient for me.
I liked the feature of automated trading, so I can just configure the algorithm and chill. Moreover, it's very important for me that a broker has regulation. It has nothing to do with real trading, but it's directly related to my confidence in a broker..