Q8Trade.com Review

MARKETFINANCIALS LIMITED

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Q8Trade is a forex broker. Q8 Trade offers the MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Q8Trade.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, stocks, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Q8Trade.com
Other website of this company include Q8Tadawul.com, https://www.q8lp.com.

Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan's Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@q8trade.com, +96522279506
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express

Join live discussion of Q8Trade.com on our forum

Doha, Qatar,
Apr 25, 2020,

Runned by idiots who have no trading experience

Within a month, my US$30,000 was liquidated, despite the fact that I only made a single trade which they insistingly pushed me to. Their "Advisor" Fehmi sent 2 emails and made 3 calls to push for it... He does not call anymore... Fehmi tried to push me to deposit US$250,000, so he can be upgraded to vip room... Simply idiots... Keep away from Q* trade and especially Fehmi...

dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 23, 2020,

SCAM

This company is a scam. I made profits and their team stole the entire amount from my account. No one from the company is responding. DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY WITH THEM.

Abdulhameed Soufi,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Sep 24, 2018,

شركة غير محترمة وغير مهنية اطلاقا ...
مملوكة ومُدارة من قبل يهود ..
لا انصح ابدا في التداول معهم
Unprofessional, non respectable company.
Owned and operated by Israeli family
They cheated people

Abdul Rahim Makki,
Sale, Morocco,
Jul 22, 2020,

Interesting brokerage

I had no particular reason to trade with Q8 Trade, so we can say that I chose this broker at home. In retrospect, I can say that my decision was fully justified, at least I see 0 problems in trading and this broker is convenient for me.
I liked the feature of automated trading, so I can just configure the algorithm and chill. Moreover, it's very important for me that a broker has regulation. It has nothing to do with real trading, but it's directly related to my confidence in a broker..

Hit-Cher,
Doha, Qatar,
Aug 13, 2020,

great broker

I found out about this broker relatively recently, but I already tested him. Comparing Q8 Trade with other brokers, I can note that it is regulated and offers very flexible trading conditions. I don't have a 100% opinion about Q8 Trade yet, as I've only been trading here for 3 months and I can't be completely sure, but so far I'm satisfied.
Among the positive features I can mention the regulation, training and signals of Trading Central. This makes trading here simple enough for you to just trade and not think about minor things.
Of the negative things, I can point out that the broker takes a withdrawal fee and I don't like it.

Eashak,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 30, 2020,

3 months-trader review

Im trading with this broker for 3 months now, so I already think that I can talk about my experience of trading with this broker and about the broker in general.
I can say that I am generally satisfied with my choice of Q8 Trade, although it was a very important issue. Every broker wants you to choose to trade with it, so you need to be able to choose a broker with exactly the features that you need.
Personally for me there were several such features:
First, of course, it's Trading Central. I am only willing to trade with a broker who provides market signals because I value my time, effort and money. If I can get information in a couple of clicks, I won't think about it myself. Signals allow me to concentrate on other things and thus increase my trading efficiency.
Secondly, of course I would only trade with a regulated broker and Q8 Trade 100% falls into this category.
Thirdly, I like that this broker offers the Metatrader 5 trading platform. I know that some fresh brokers still offer Metatrader 4, so I am glad that Q8 Trade is not following this path and offers the latest trading platform.
So I can say that trading here is okay, I don't see any serious flaws.

Abdalla ibn Sayid al Khafaz,
Manama, Bahrain,
Aug 23, 2020,

I'm still getting used to the broker...

I have only recently started trading with Q8 Trade, so there isn't much I can write about its work. I've seen both advantages and disadvantages of its work. The brokerage has normal trading conditions, has a quick money withdrawal. So far I'm not used to working with another broker, so I'm a bit lost sometimes. But despite this, I liked working with Q8 Trade, the broker works well, so I expect good results from our cooperation. Of course, as long as I keep working with this broker, I will hardly find anything better than Q8 Trade.

Otaibi,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 17, 2020,

Good for investments

Lets start with what I like about the company.
Its pleasant the broker has got local offices. I think its important. I want to look in the eyes of people I'm doing business with. That's possible here.
They are regulated with local authorities, which builds up reliability of the broker even further.
Trading conditions are more or less standard. They vary depending on how much money you've got on account. I think its fair enough, yet makes the broker unfavorable for daytrading with small positions sizes. Keep this in mind if you plan to invest less than several thousand dollars equivalent.
For long-term investments there are swap-free acounts, more favorable fees for bigger deposits.
The last but not the least, the broker lets you withdraw the funds or part or the funds with no limitations or objections. The process is fully automated and hassle-free.

Mavdud Abdulgani,
Muscat, Oman,
Sep 12, 2020,

I'm still checking everything out.

I cannot say that when I saw the services of this company, I was impressed. I can relate this company to classic solutions that can really be useful for everyday work.
Among all the functionality, I noted for myself exactly the availability of analytical data that I can use for fundamental analysis. For example, there is not only the usual economic calendar, but also market reviews and various training articles that can be used in preparation for trading.

Orval Miller,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Jun 30, 2020,

More avantages

For me, a broker has more advantages than disadvantages, but I will tell you about both.
Advantages. The broker has a reliable regulation, which already puts it in the tier-1/2 at least. Q8 Trade has an Education Center, I am not interested in training, but I have tested it and can say that education is good. Also I would like to mention Market Scanner, it is a simple tool that makes trading and market research much easier.
Also, the q8 trade offers Trading Central Signals and that was one of the reasons why I chose this broker. Also the broker offers the daily Market Outlook.
Disadvantages. The most important for me, I would even call it outrageous - the commission for funds withdrawal. Also, $250 isn't the lowest deposit, most brokers offer $100 minimum deposit now.
But, overall brokerage is good.