OMCMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 13, 2019

About OMCMarkets.com

OMCMarkets is a forex broker. OMC Markets offers the Web-based forex trading platform. OMCMarkets.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, cfds and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

OMCMarkets.com

Join live discussion of OMCMarkets.com on our forum

Mary Hanley,
Limerick, Ireland,
Jun 11, 2019,

OMC Markets Nicholas Vice and Alex Rickman have stolen my money, no response to my emails.
Italy,
Dec 17, 2018,

The biggest scumbags ever. The broker is a scam and the employees are rude and very unprepaired.

Thiefs. You cannot get your money back. Once you make the withdrawal they don't answer. I have sent tons of messages to the account manager, the support, the compliance department. They only reply with automatic messages saying "we are aware of your request" or "our team is processing your request" but that is all. Even if they call you( because they will insist on calling you) and they assure you that everything is fine and you will get your money soon, that is not true. You will never get your money back, trust me. It is not only me, but I know other people( I am in the trading field since 2013 so I know a lot of people like me) who also had the same issue. They actually steal your money. You will keep seeing the total amount on your account and your withdrawal "waiting".
This on top of every other problem as huge spreads, constant errors on the platform signing different prices just to make you lose money, awful communication etc.
Ali,
Oct 1, 2018,

Avoid please

Today I received 5 calls and several emails from this company, although I didn't register with them before
I don't know from where they got my details, but they look very unprofessional,
I don't advice this company,
KAS,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2018,

My experience of omcmarkets is very very bad. I was trading with them for a few weeks. My trades we good. I made a profit but then when I put in a withdrawal request difficulties started. They keep giving ridiculous explanations or no explanation at all why withdrawal s have not been paid. I am still waiting for for payment several weeks now. I have not even been able to get my deposit back and not the profit also. I have written emails and made phone calls several times a day for several day but the situation remains unresolved. My advice will be to avoid omcmarkets. Please have nothing to do with them. K Kas
Denmark,
Sep 10, 2018,

Scam - stay away.

They phone you down for money.
Not properly regulated.
Very young company.
Employees don't know anything about the market.

Stay away from this scam company