StarFinex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 22, 2019
September 2018 - February 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for StarFinex.

StarFineX is a forex broker. Star Fine X offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader forex trading top platform. StarFineX.com offers over 33 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

StarFinex.com

Join live discussion of StarFinex.com on our forum

Muhammad Ahsin,
Faisalabad, Pakistan,

Best Broker

Please ignore my last review about this broker..
actually what happened with me, i withdraw 250$ from starfinex and put the wrong email to process my withdrawal in it.
the broker was unable to process my withdrawal in the wrong email address.
but when i talked with them and provide the correct detail about my withdrawal. they process the withdrawal instantly.
ignore my previous review about this broker.
thanks StarfineX

Jan 11, 2019 - 1 Star Starfinex totally a scam broker
i open an account and deposit 250$ there. later i withdraw 250 dollar from my account in neteller but even 4 days passed the withdraw is still in pending, i try to contact live chat and even after trying a lot of time they dont responce to my answer. they are totally scam broker. the website seems to be local and the company is totally fraudulent
saleemkamran87,
Mianwali, Pakistan,

Simply the best

I tried two or more fx broker before this but it is far better than my previous broker because I found prompt order execution quick response on live chat and getting better day by day in all shades of services.
ayaanrauf,
sialkot, Pakistan,

best broker

i am using this broker it is best broker with low spread even no hidden spread and fast execution, no sleepage

Nov 4, 2018 - 5 Stars great broker i have ever seen. spread is very low, fast execution. Especially MAMM provided for investors
Affan muneer,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Feb 9, 2019,

Got Scam by Owner

Worst broker i ever seen in my life. I invest 10,000$ in PAMM account.
The owner name is ankit from india and atif from pakistan. Both are scammers
Ankit use to use me the screenshots of the management accounts. And he force me to deposit the funds and he will manage my account. He also send me the login passwore of his others account (i dont know maybe that was the fake account) i agree with him and deposit 10,000$ in order to manage my account by ankit. Ankit washed my account within 4 days.... i have all the proof related to it. Later i came to know that he is the owner of starfinex and washed my account because he want to do that. Total a scam broker and scam owner. Website is also very local. Please stay away from it.
saif s,
kanpur, India,
Jan 21, 2019,

Very reliable

Best forex Broker in the market, very reliable, low spread, fast payout, excellent customer support, I give 5 stars.
Atif,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jan 19, 2019,

Starfinex is one of the best broker in the market. I m working with broker since they start working in the market. I have no complaints. So recommended to join star fine.
Atinder,
Pattaya, Thailand,
Dec 10, 2018,

Starfinex is safest n fastest platform to earn money

STARFINEX is the Best platform to earn quick money n the best part about this ur money is safe n aloso you can quickly widraw the money around the world so I suggest to invest here I've earned a lot from starfinex
Danish,
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Nov 6, 2018,

Very good and honest broker and very relibalbel to work low spread and very good trde offering like pamm and mam services
Atif,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Nov 4, 2018,

Excellent

The best ever broker I have seen in the market is Star finex. 24/7 support. Transparency for clients.
Instant deposit and withdrawal. No slippage.
Quy,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Nov 4, 2018,

Good broker!

Good broker!!! Good payment! Fantastic Spread. I traded some month with Starfinex and I got good profit.