StarFinex.com Review

Updated: Sep 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

StarFineX is a forex broker. Star Fine X offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader forex trading top platform. StarFineX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

StarFinex.com
June 2021:  More highly suspicious positive reviews for StarFinex.

December 2020:  Another wave of fake and suspicious reviews for StarFinex.

August 2019:  Another wave of fake and suspicious positive reviews submitted for StarFinex.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company.
September 2018 - February 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for StarFinex.

Address: 9th floor, Kham Thien Building,195 Kham Thien, Dong Da, HaNoi, Viet Nam
Contact: support@starfinex.com, +44 7452 241811
Regulators: CIMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of StarFinex.com on our forum

StarFinex.com profile provided by Starfinex, Aug 6, 2020

A unit of Star Financials Group . Starfinex is a Mauritius- based ECN FX and spread-betting broker created by traders to improve your trading experience.

Meerut, India,
Sep 2, 2021,

Biggest Scam Broker

I was joined in Starfinex with Miss Mahi and Miss Vaishali And fund my account 5000 dolar , in start they give me good profit for 2 months but later when I ask withdraw they never give me any money and not answer my calls. Both me and my friend Gaurav are calling them last so many days. Now I talked with my friends they told me both Ankit Goyal owner of starfinex and Vaishali are in Dubai jail after running away from india. Someone please help me in get my fund back any way to recover money

Delhi, India,
Aug 27, 2021,

Best and trusted service broker

I m using starfinix last 1 year
My experience is so gud
All services are gud time to time deposit and withdraw

India, India,
Aug 5, 2021,

Starfinex and Ankit Goyal us a scam

Starfinex and Ankit Goyal us a scam I deposited $2K after getting profit have not received a single withdrawal .

Ankit Goyal took all my money big scammer don't join this broker.

Gujrat, Pakistan,
Aug 1, 2021,

Highly scammed

Highly scamm broker. Client areas are unable to login. No one is there to solve the problems. Not giving withdrawls since 1 year. No rensponse from support and even account managers. I have all the proofs of deposits and account details. Please don't trust on this company for your hard earning money...

Jun 8, 2021 - 1 Star Sir. This is highly scam broker. I have given withdraw since june 2020. I have tried to contact Mr ankit goyal several times. I can show all messages sent to him. He did not replied. There is no support available in starfinex. Only single person is controlling whole company. His name is ankit. He is very lier and scammer. Please stay away from this company.

May 15, 2021 - 1 Star Highly scam broker. And its owner MR ankit is s cheater. He is not giving my money back since last year. And also not giving withdrew. So please stay away. And don't deposit money in this broker. I have all proof.

New Delhi, India,
Jun 5, 2021,

World best broker

5 year continuously work for market , 100% trustable broker , very low spread , ecn account types , instant withdrawals, swap free acounts all services is the best , & I’m very very very happy thanku starfinex

India, India,
Jun 5, 2021,

Starfinex service's to good t best service's is withdrwal Deposit instant..

Starfinex is pure reliable broker.. For me i am very happy with starfinex. There was no technical issue comes at the trading time . Withdrawal timing and spread and trade exicution is very best.. I'am suggested to anyone starfinex broker good broker..and service's..

Mini,
Bangalore, India,
May 27, 2021,

Not processing my withdrawal

I have accoint with Starfinex. I got small amount of 1st withdrawal. There is no contact single person from company past 15 days.so i decided to witjdraw my amount. In website they approved. But still im not getting my withdrawal.almost 15 days gone.

Punjab Amritsar, India,
Apr 27, 2021,

scam broker

starfinex is scam broker,. i have deposit 500 usd and made profit 400 usd in a day. this scam broker is not giving me withdrawal and today dated 27.04.2021 they have blown my account intentionally so cannot ask for withdrawal. this totally B Book broker without liquidity bridging( there is no bank with this broker)
detail of my account
star financial server
233399202 MT4
Raja@123
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 25, 2020,

So Far, a Good experience

Well Now I have been using Starfinex as my brokers for more than one year, I am happy with their live trading facilities. Their quick withdrawal service for Cryptocurrencies is very good. Overall it is a Good Broker.

BKK, Thailand,
Dec 24, 2020,

Satisfactory Experience

I am quite satisfied with this broker as they have really low spreads and offer high leverage. My withdrawal was processed fast and I am thinking to refer this broker to my friends.