StarFinex.com Review

Updated: Jul 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

StarFineX is a forex broker. Star Fine X offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader forex trading top platform. StarFineX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

StarFinex.com
August 2019:  Another wave of fake and suspicious positive reviews submitted for StarFinex.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company.
September 2018 - February 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for StarFinex.

Address: 9th floor, Kham Thien Building,195 Kham Thien, Dong Da, HaNoi, Viet Nam
Contact: support@starfinex.com,
Regulators: CIMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of StarFinex.com on our forum

pune, India,
May 20, 2020,

Excellent broker

Please ignore my last review about this broker..
Actually it was posted by my brother. I had given request to withdraw of 1000$. Withdraw could not received due to incorrect bank detail sent by me. Now i have received 1000$ .it was by mistake the previous review posted.
ignore my previous review about this broker.
thanks StarfineX

May 18, 2020 - 1 Star Ankit goyal is Big Scammer. Opened account with him in last june with1000$ in pamm account. now i requested him foe withdrawal , but not paying. He is big cheater, He has no customer care on his website, everythin is controlled by this fraud man.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (inside the offices of StarFinex),
May 19, 2020,

Best Broker (Because they pay my salary)

I have been trading with this broker for 2 years from 2018 this broker is pretty popular on both international and local areas. Starfinex is reliable and have wide services and currencies to trade. You can trust this broker and focus to trade and don't need to worry if you can really withdraw your profit, fund from this broker. I withdrew more than 10 times from this broker and they always process withdrawal requests in 24 hours, except holiday.

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by StarFinex's representative to sign up at the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Vikrant,
indore, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Fast widrwal in star

Starfinex is one of the great broker be coz of thier fund manage service and forrx signal provide that have 70 to 80% accuracy so that I am very lucky to have this

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (inside the offices of StarFinex),
Apr 25, 2020,

Best Broker (because they pay my salary)

i use starfinex from last 2 year no have any withdrew isssue 0 spread and swap free account is very good for us
Starfinex
"Trade Forex Markets With Starfinex "
Starfinex is True ECN Broker
You can start trading by opening a live trading account today!!!
Top Benifits:
5. Different Types Of Payment Methods
5 Star Rating removed.

Apr 18, 2020,

Scammer

I would like to inform everyone one over here dont invest with starfinex .it is a scam.I have lost 3000 dollars. for few months it was going well .when I asked for withdrawl then he showed their colors and blocked my account
Mohamand Salam,
Aug 29, 2019,

Excellent Broker

Starfinex is Excellent sto broker With low spread starting from 0 pips i like so much this one
2nd we fot ny withdrew same days without any enquiry or information so i recommend and give my best 5 star

Thanks
Atif Javed,
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Aug 28, 2019,

Starfinex is the best broker

Wow what a wonderful experience with starfinex.i have working with starfinex from last 1.2 years and I found this one of the best in the market.
I m directly in touch with company owner Ankit.
They MAM account feature is one of the best.
They are profit making machine. I withdrawl my original payment and my account is still running in profit.
Jahangir Iqbal,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Aug 15, 2019,

Best Earning

Star finex is a new broker in Market but better then old brokers and Ankit is very professional trader he has good forex market knowledge. I have a good experience with star finex and Ankit.

Regards
Jahangir
FN Traders
sialkot, pakistan, Pakistan,
Aug 14, 2019,

Best broker i have ever use. The MAMM feature is very usefull for investor

I am using this broker since Aug, 2018. i have earned 160% profit, i withdraw my profit every month. withdraw came within 24 hrs.
MAMM feature is very unique and also very helpfull for investors.

Aditya,
Pattaya, Thailand,
Aug 14, 2019,

Best forex broker for Asian people

Best broker I use last 1 years mostly withdrawal on same days and very good communication system no problem