StarFinex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 14, 2019
August 2019:  Another wave of fake and suspicious positive reviews submitted for StarFinex.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company.
September 2018 - February 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for StarFinex.

About StarFinex.com

StarFineX is a forex broker. Star Fine X offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader forex trading top platform. StarFineX.com offers over 33 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

StarFinex.com

Cryptocurrencies:(3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of StarFinex.com on our forum

Mohamand Salam,
Aug 29, 2019,

Excellent Broker

Starfinex is Excellent sto broker With low spread starting from 0 pips i like so much this one
2nd we fot ny withdrew same days without any enquiry or information so i recommend and give my best 5 star

Thanks
Atif Javed,
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Aug 28, 2019,

Starfinex is the best broker

Wow what a wonderful experience with starfinex.i have working with starfinex from last 1.2 years and I found this one of the best in the market.
I m directly in touch with company owner Ankit.
They MAM account feature is one of the best.
They are profit making machine. I withdrawl my original payment and my account is still running in profit.
Jahangir Iqbal,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Aug 15, 2019,

Best Earning

Star finex is a new broker in Market but better then old brokers and Ankit is very professional trader he has good forex market knowledge. I have a good experience with star finex and Ankit.

Regards
Jahangir
FN Traders
sialkot, pakistan, Pakistan,
Aug 14, 2019,

Best broker i have ever use. The MAMM feature is very usefull for investor

I am using this broker since Aug, 2018. i have earned 160% profit, i withdraw my profit every month. withdraw came within 24 hrs.
MAMM feature is very unique and also very helpfull for investors.
Aditya,
Pattaya, Thailand,
Aug 14, 2019,

Best forex broker for Asian people

Best broker I use last 1 years mostly withdrawal on same days and very good communication system no problem
venkatesh,
indore, India,
Aug 6, 2019,

Hello i want to tell to all investor that if u want to earn money in Forex that mr. Ankit Goyal will help u to earning extra income in Forex without taking any risk
He is a master magician in Forex market
Join his starfinex and be a star in ur life

Venkatesh
Deepak,
Delhi, India,
Apr 19, 2019,

Best Broker

I have known Ankit for many years. And is a very honest and trustworthy man. I am so fortunate to have him as my trader his knowledge and trading skills are A++.
His company Starfinex will become the number 1 Forex company out there.
A very professional and well organised Company.
And an incredible owner.
I am happy to be a proud member of this awesome company
5 Star rating removed.

Virtually identical reviews were submitted by Jackson from Thailand, ALEX from Russia, and Deepak from India.  None were initially approved, so none of them could have copied from each other.  The FPA considers this proof that all 3 reviews are 100% fake.  These 3 reviews are just some of the fake reviews submitted for StarFinex.

Muhammad Ahsin,
Faisalabad, Pakistan,
Feb 11, 2019,

Best Broker

Please ignore my last review about this broker..
actually what happened with me, i withdraw 250$ from starfinex and put the wrong email to process my withdrawal in it.
the broker was unable to process my withdrawal in the wrong email address.
but when i talked with them and provide the correct detail about my withdrawal. they process the withdrawal instantly.
ignore my previous review about this broker.
thanks StarfineX

Jan 11, 2019 - 1 Star Starfinex totally a scam broker
i open an account and deposit 250$ there. later i withdraw 250 dollar from my account in neteller but even 4 days passed the withdraw is still in pending, i try to contact live chat and even after trying a lot of time they dont responce to my answer. they are totally scam broker. the website seems to be local and the company is totally fraudulent
sialkot, Pakistan,
Feb 11, 2019,

best broker

i am using this broker it is best broker with low spread even no hidden spread and fast execution, no sleepage

Nov 4, 2018 - 5 Stars great broker i have ever seen. spread is very low, fast execution. Especially MAMM provided for investors
Affan muneer,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Feb 9, 2019,

Got Scam by Owner

Worst broker i ever seen in my life. I invest 10,000$ in PAMM account.
The owner name is ankit from india and atif from pakistan. Both are scammers
Ankit use to use me the screenshots of the management accounts. And he force me to deposit the funds and he will manage my account. He also send me the login passwore of his others account (i dont know maybe that was the fake account) i agree with him and deposit 10,000$ in order to manage my account by ankit. Ankit washed my account within 4 days.... i have all the proof related to it. Later i came to know that he is the owner of starfinex and washed my account because he want to do that. Total a scam broker and scam owner. Website is also very local. Please stay away from it.