StarFinex.com Review

Updated: Dec 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

StarFineX is a forex broker. Star Fine X offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader forex trading top platform. StarFineX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

StarFinex.com
August 2019:  Another wave of fake and suspicious positive reviews submitted for StarFinex.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company.
September 2018 - February 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for StarFinex.

Address: 9th floor, Kham Thien Building,195 Kham Thien, Dong Da, HaNoi, Viet Nam
Contact: support@starfinex.com, +44 7452 241811
Regulators: CIMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of StarFinex.com on our forum

StarFinex.com profile provided by Starfinex, Aug 6, 2020

A unit of Star Financials Group . Starfinex is a Mauritius- based ECN FX and spread-betting broker created by traders to improve your trading experience.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 25, 2020,

So Far, a Good experience

Well Now I have been using Starfinex as my brokers for more than one year, I am happy with their live trading facilities. Their quick withdrawal service for Cryptocurrencies is very good. Overall it is a Good Broker.

BKK, Thailand,
Dec 24, 2020,

Satisfactory Experience

I am quite satisfied with this broker as they have really low spreads and offer high leverage. My withdrawal was processed fast and I am thinking to refer this broker to my friends.

Nuch,
BKK, Thailand,
Dec 24, 2020,

My Journey of 7 months with Starfinex

I’ve been trading with Starfinex for over 7 months. The services are good I have never faced any problem with them as they are very helpful. I strongly recommend Starfinex if u are looking for trading.

United States, USA,
Nov 13, 2020,

ANKIT GOYAL AND STARFINEX IS A SCAM

I bet alot of these positive views are fake. Ankit Goyal is a scammer. He wouldn't pay me my withdraw. He just makes up excuses to not pay you!

Rajesh Saluja,
Bhatinda, India,
Sep 23, 2020,

Terrible Broker

Ankit Goyal is very big froud
He cheat me and all my frnds by makig us join starfinex by promise that we will get very good profit
But he ate all money n make all accounts 0
I looked website also changed now
Pls everyone don't join starfinex if u don't want ankit to eat your money and run to Dubai and make u beggar in India

Panipat, India,
Aug 8, 2020,

Best withdrawal broker

Starfinex is one of excellent broker bcoz last 2 year there is no issue for widrwal Or zero spread and swap free account.
Forex signals provide
80 to 90 percent accuracy
So this is my good luck I am doing work in starfinex.

Sargodha, Pakistan,
Aug 4, 2020,

Excellent broker

I am using starfinex services since 2 years. It's all services are best. Specially MAAM accounts services are excellent. I recommend to use this broker and enjoy trading
Reply by Starfinex submitted Aug 6, 2020:
Hi Muhammad Shoaib ,

We appreciate your review.

thanks for joining us..

Starfinex
pune, India,
May 20, 2020,

Excellent broker

Please ignore my last review about this broker..
Actually it was posted by my brother. I had given request to withdraw of 1000$. Withdraw could not received due to incorrect bank detail sent by me. Now i have received 1000$ .it was by mistake the previous review posted.
ignore my previous review about this broker.
thanks StarfineX

May 18, 2020 - 1 Star Ankit goyal is Big Scammer. Opened account with him in last june with1000$ in pamm account. now i requested him foe withdrawal , but not paying. He is big cheater, He has no customer care on his website, everythin is controlled by this fraud man.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (inside the offices of StarFinex),
May 19, 2020,

Best Broker (Because they pay my salary)

I have been trading with this broker for 2 years from 2018 this broker is pretty popular on both international and local areas. Starfinex is reliable and have wide services and currencies to trade. You can trust this broker and focus to trade and don't need to worry if you can really withdraw your profit, fund from this broker. I withdrew more than 10 times from this broker and they always process withdrawal requests in 24 hours, except holiday.
5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by StarFinex's representative to sign up at the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Vikrant,
indore, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Fast widrwal in star

Starfinex is one of the great broker be coz of thier fund manage service and forrx signal provide that have 70 to 80% accuracy so that I am very lucky to have this