FXTradeMarket.com Review

1 • 4 REVIEWS
Updated: Jul 8, 2022
Visit site
FXTradeMarket is a forex broker. FX Trade Market offers the Web-based forex trading platform. FXTradeMarket.com offers over 15 forex currency pairs, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.
1 • 4 REVIEWS

J
scotland, United Kingdom,
Jan 11, 2020,

DONT TRADE WITH THESE CROOKS

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I traded with these people for a year and a half , I couldn't withdraw funds they built up a good amount in my account then manipulated the trading platform to lose all my money .Now I cant contact them ,they don't reply to emails or messages through website and I have no working telephone number.
Absolute disgrace these people should be locked up.
D
Darren Redshaw
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 31, 2019,

Avid at all costs scam company

Avoid scam company lost all my money if you don’t invest more conmen ,they bombard you with hard sell calls
N
south yorks, United Kingdom,
Dec 17, 2018,

tosh

very pushy - rude staff. dont invest with them - try a uk governerd site and try for a demo account first.
D
Geldrop, Netherlands,
Dec 13, 2018,

Do not recommend.

Not paying for over 4 months now. Excuses: on vacation, then voice approval. No one hour withdrawalprocess. Regulated???

Nov 20, 2018 - 1 Star The pending withdrawalrequest of 9 august has not been approved yet. Reason: Michelle is (still???) on vacation. At first she was sooo nice to me and wanted me to send €5000 for a vip account. To test the regularity of the broker and the one hour withdrawalprocess opportunity I did ask for my €250 back. No result until now.