TPGlobalFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 24, 2020

About TPGlobalFX.com

TPGlobalFX is a forex broker. TP Global FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TPGlobalFX.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, energies, indices, futures, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TPGlobalFX.com

Join live discussion of TPGlobalFX.com on our forum

Ridhi Saha,
Mirpur, Bangladesh,
Jan 12, 2020,

Happy on their live trading service.

Well, I am using the standard trading account of tpglobalfx from the last 6 months (scalping mainly). And now it's time to use the Swap-Free trading account. Since, I am very happy on their live trading service. So far, so good. But, expecting more trading instruments!

Karachi, Pakistan,
Nov 19, 2018,

Great for scalpers

I am working with almost 4-5 brokers at same time. I am a scalper, therefore, I like multiple companies, so I switch according to the switch with getting best conditions for it. I have recently added TP Global FX to the list of mine, and I am happy with the conditions available here, especially with the spread and execution rates. Both are something you feel pretty with, especially if you are one who loves risky trading with stuff like NFP and all. So very good experience, thus far!

India, India,
Oct 29, 2018,

Very Nice Broker "TP Global FX"

Hello,

I was found TP Global FX last month and after I just open an account for testing purpose.
My experience is really nice.
Very Low spread and Good support.
I will more deposit and continue trading with Tp Global Fx .