HybridReserve.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 27, 2019

About HybridReserve.com

HybridReserve is a forex broker. Hybrid Reserve offers the Mobile forex trading platform. HybridReserve.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HybridReserve.com

Join live discussion of HybridReserve.com on our forum

Corina,
Switzerland,
May 14, 2019,

Closing account is impossible

Trying to get my money back since 6 month. I have been told several times that financial departement will contact me to be able to close my account and withdraw the money. Still waiting.... Now it is no longer possible to contact the support team as live chat and the mail address are deactivated.
Az,
Brisbane, Australia,
Apr 16, 2019,

You Won't get your money back

PLEASE --- DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY .. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU. They will take your money and never return it.

They will acknowledge people write negative reviews and use excuses like

- Other Brokers are out to get them
- It's their competitors
- Couple reviews are bad, no one writes good ones

and many more

Trust the people writing these reviews .. not the cons in Hybrid Reserve.

My bank blocked my payment to HBR because they were recognized as insecure and their excuse for my bank doing that was because the banks don't like them because the banks rip you off and Hybrid are the Good Guys.

After you have been conned for the $250 they do not leave you alone until you then hand over the "next level" amount. Once you have done that they introduce the next level con man who will explain the great opportunity available. Like all cons, they then try to make you feel guilty because you are not investing more.

I will be posting far more detail of their scam so "would be" victims can recognize the sales pitch and not hand over any money.

SERIOUSLY - DO NOT HAND ANY MONEY OVER - THESE GUYS ARE GOOD AT CONVINCING THEY ARE LEGIT.
Krabi, Thailand,
Dec 5, 2018,

Don't refund my money

They don't refund my money instead they pest me with phone calls to sell their B. S. The phone calls are so impolite, that it is hard not to be too unfriendly.

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star On Facebook is an Ad to get a Singapore virtual Id-card when investing in the new Singapore Crypto CNCX... You fill out the form and then the window of Hybrid Reserve opens and to the same time a call from Hybrid Reserve. I opened the account and didn't know that Hybrid Reserve is a Bank from Estonia and located in London... In the end, you can't trade the CNCX on their Plattform. And now it is very difficult to get your deposit back and to close this account.
Belgium,
Nov 13, 2018,

hybridreserve is a good broker

the problem is resolved the problem was that the third party software who has buged my trading account
hybridrerve and stephanie fleury has managed the problem and resolve it
you can thrust hybridreserve they are cool

Sep 21, 2018 - 1 Star i have open an account to an automated robot trader cfd (thecallowaysoftware)
i had to open an account to a broker link to this one its hybridreserve
i made a transfer of 250$ to hybridreserve
i want to to trade exclusively with thecallowaysoftware but my balance is still 0 in the thecallowaysoftware since one week
i had to sign a paper to allow third party system software tu use thecallowaysoftware
my manager is a lady and is extremely aggressive to manage my money.
my purpose was and is only to trade with the third party system software and i do not want to get my money manage by hybridreserve.
i want to be able to trade on thecallowaysoftware ONLY!!