WSFXClub.com (Wall Street Forex Club) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 17, 2018

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
WallStreet ForexClub MAM+9.913.2+35.318

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of WSFXClub.com (Wall Street Forex Club) on our forum

mycoolhowton,
Limerick, Ireland,
Dec 15, 2018,

Wiped out my account in 2 weeks

This is a hard review for me to write, as I had a wonderful conversation with the trader Alex, and I like him a lot as a person.

I set up a 4,000 euro account for Alex to trade. Initial results were good, until he eventually traded 20 lots of DAX. The market went against the trade and not only was the entire account wiped, but I also was 800 euro in the red. I ended up losing 4,800 euro within 2 weeks of Alex managing my account.

His strategy tends to be super risky and will result in trading accounts being wiped out. As much as I can appreciate that Alex was honest and admitted he made a mistake (and even offered to try to build up my capital at his own expense), I feel I need to share my experience.

No trader should ever trade at anywhere near that level of drawdown. I should have closed those trades myself when I saw them, but foolishly put my trust in Alex.

Hopefully he will adjust his strategy so that this doesn't happen to anyone else going forward.
Shamil Gasanov,
Ekaterinburg, Russian Federation,
Oct 12, 2018,

The quality of work at the highest level!

As usual, the good can be found only by reviews. Recently, my friend advised me to work with Wall Street Forex Club. Today is a month and a half since my account is managed by this company. I'm happy with my profit. I advise everyone, they are professionals.