Is6.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 19, 2018

About Is6.com

Is6 is a forex broker. Is6 offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Is6.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Is6.com

Join live discussion of Is6.com on our forum

sanketh,
India,
Nov 15, 2018,

ok broker

i made withdraw 50 usd from no deposit a/c. i think they are not withdrawing all the traders .but they trying to sustain in the market
Emmanuel,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Oct 8, 2018,

Is6.com are a big time thieves

This is6 are thieves... I opened a bonus account and took it to $168 dollars. Make a request or withdraw on 24 of September and till now, I have not gotten my withdrawal. They have done this to several other traders and this need to be looked into.
Fxguy,
Oct 2, 2018,

They swindled me of my profits using their no deposit bonus.

Dear Traders,
I strongly recommend that everyone stay clear of this site. Reason being that I had registered for an account which was approved quite quickly and the promised no deposit $100 was given me.
After two weeks of trading and recording a profit of $235, making a total of $335, I decided to make a small withdrawal of $150 on 28/09/18.
On the 01/10/18 I was sent an email by is6com that they have rejected my withdrawal for spurious reasons that aren't valid. I sent a mail requesting to know why they have chosen not to pay the money. As I speak I am yet to get a response but I believe they are scammed me as I violated no rule of theirs. I traded manually and all trades lasted more than 5mins. They simply won't pay any rpofit made by client.
Please advice unsuspecting and innocent clients to keep away from is6com. I will also advice that no one sends money to this broker as their office is non existent. If you look at their contact page and go through properly, they claim to be in Seychelles but the place happens to be a shopping mall. All pictures shown there does not have any of their own company logo. They claim to be on the second floor with no pictures to prove. No phone number to reach them, and nothing at all to hold them accountable. Below is the mail they sent me:

"is6com <support@is6.com>
My 10/1/2018, 2:27 PM
Your withdrawal request will be rejected. The bank decided that your transaction was a violation. You violated our terms of service. Since violating transactions are forbidden, profits are canceled.
cancel your deposit. In that case, we are not responsible at all.

is6com Customer Support