TTSMarkets.com Review

1 • 3 REVIEWS
TTS Business Solutions Private Limited
Updated: Sep 6, 2022
Visit site
TTSMarkets is a forex broker. TTS Markets offers the MT5 and Mobile forex trading top platform. TTSMarkets.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.
Other websites of this company including TTSMarkets.in.
1 • 3 REVIEWS

N
India, India,
Sep 6, 2022,

TTS Markets scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I deposited money in TTS Markets for copy trading using PAMM account. The company does trading on behalf of clients. They paid monthly money for 3 months. Now for the last 3 months, inspite of regular follow ups, they did not pay monthly payment. I am now worried about my capital.

Worst of the worst firm.

This company will continue to swindle money if this is not stopped.
A
Russia, Russian Federation,
May 20, 2019,

Broker TTSMarkets - rogues!

Broker TTSMarkets - rogues! In the past in 2018, I opened an account 2100110168. I made a deposit of 140 dollars. For 3 months I received a small profit and increased the balance of the trading account to 521 dollars. In April 2019, I ordered a withdrawal of $ 140 (this is my initial deposit). I waited two weeks, wrote letters. Broker is silent. After 3 weeks, I received a letter stating that I was refused a withdrawal. The reasons are not listed. The broker did not respond to my next letters. This is a real thief in Forex !!!
A
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
May 2, 2019,

TTSMarkets are scammers

I opened a trading account 2100102346 October 18, 2018.
Before that, I asked questions and received answers that they have no restrictions: scalping is allowed.
I made a deposit, made a profit. I made a withdrawal twice. Got money. I opened a second trading account 2100111787. I made a deposit. Got a profit. Made again a withdrawal of money. Got money.
All this time I was trading on the news and closing orders as convenient for me, because the broker told me: "there are no time limits".
During these six months, I made several lucrative deals, made three or four withdrawals. Broker never wrote his claim.
When I made a good profit on a good deal, the broker canceled all my lucrative deals. The broker refused to repay me the money. The balance amount on both accounts is 1163 dollars.
I do not recommend working with broker TTSMarkets
, because TTSMarkets are scammers