ZYX-WorstForexReviews-AskingForReviewsIsNotReviewing Review

Updated: Jan 20, 2020
Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages.  These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut.  Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement.

This page is dedicated to reviews that just ask people to leave reviews.  Do these people really think that will lead to dozens of new reviews pouring in?  We think it would lead to pages like this one, where every review is just a request for more reviews.
ZYX-WorstForexReviews-AskingForReviewsIsNotReviewing

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-AskingForReviewsIsNotReviewing on our forum

Frankie,
JHB, South Africa,
Jan 17, 2020,

Results

Good day, can someone honestly tell me if the results are worth it? 5% a month at least? Thanks in advance.

Do you honestly think asking for someone to honestly tell you something will get a better answer than the 100+ reviews for the company you left this for?
Dim Bulb,
somewhere, Some Place,
Dec 1, 2019,

3 star

who want to advice me in this comany ?............................................
skype im.slow 1
i.slow@uselessreview.com

This review fails for several reasons...

1.  Typing 3 stars in the subject line doesn't assign stars.
2.  Using extra periods .... to meet the minimum length doesn't make a review long enough.
3.  Do you expect people to contact you personally instead of leaving a review?  What about other people who come here to read reviews?  Should potential reviewers stop reviewing publicly and only send private messages to those who ask?  That's not helping the majority of people who use the FPA as a review site.
4.  You would be vulnerable to someone writing you 10 fake reviews from 10 different addresses and other people spamming you for different products.  The FPA's reviews filter out these problems.
Johann Donner,
Nov 20, 2019,

Anyone else with this broker?

Does anyone know about this broker? I registered with them for a demo account a little while ago and now I want to open a live account.

Thanks for submitting the site.  There's not reason to ask for reviews.  The presence of a review page will bring in anyone who wants to leave a review.
Rolin H,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Aug 18, 2019,

i am working with these signals , please kindly let me know, this is fake?

please kindly let me know any user of these signals and there experience, this signals are worth,,,,? it is accurate same way of there advertising . any one has bad experience with them.
for the time been they are given signals all most 80% accuracy. initially i was get free signals from the telegram and there are perfect. that the reason i need to make sure with other customer experience
thanks

Imagine if 2 people answered your review.  One says they are a scam.  The other says they are perfect.  Would you then leave a review asking which of those 2 reviews was true?
Curious Trader,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 12, 2019,

Withdrawal of Large Profits?

I hope I am not in the wrong platform. This is not a review but a query. I have been trading with this broker for years and have had zero issues. Easy to deposit and my small withdrawals have been smooth. However, in these years I have not made any 'real' money. My account overall is negative. I have heard that when traders become extremely profitable, they start to experience problems. I guess I am hoping someone out there can confirm and say that "Yes I withdraw profits regularly from this broker and have not had any issues". Because it would be painful if after working so hard, I get to be profitable and then suddenly I am not able to withdraw my profits.

And whether the broker is good or bad, you'll automatically believe the next review about a large withdrawal instead of reading back through hundreds of reviews for the broker.

We've got an idea.  When you start making profits, withdraw some of the profit.  This way you can test if they withdraw smaller amounts.  Then keep withdrawing larger amounts as your profits increase.  Then leave a review.
Winter1992,
South Africa,
May 29, 2019,

When issue is resolved fix the company imaged

To some of you who experience problem with brokers and published on these platformed, please when your issue is resolve u should let us know too for company reputation not to fall.

The FPA encourages reviewers to leave followups if their experience with a company gets better or worse.  The FPA doesn't want to fill review pages with requests for reviews.
Jackson Mal,
Uk, United Kingdom,
May 18, 2019,

Forex ea trader

Has anybody used the forex ea trader account is it a scam I'm thinking of submitting an account

The company you left this for had an average rating of less than 2 stars.  Did you really think that asking for reviews would bring in a wave of recent customers to make that rating improve or get worse?
jethro,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2018,

Is it really works?

I am not sure whether anybody making money now with software.Please let me know if anyone making good money with this software.I am from London and would like to meet someone like-minded and trade together.

The product you left this for had several recent reviews.

Why do you think people need a question to share their experiences?
Frank,
Palermo, Italy,
Oct 22, 2018,

Varianse broker issues review

Hello, people.
AS a customer of this broker I would like to know how the issues are dealing with are sorting out.
Funny fact is that many of this reviews were positive at the beginning, but then some issue came out.
best

Instead of hoping your review forces people to come forward and tell their stories, why not tell your story and give the broker the rating you feel it deserves?
jay gannon,
, Philippines,
Oct 18, 2018,

What I can say (What I did say is certainly not a review)

They are still active and lot of complain that I read in this review, and the management try to answer all review just to please their customer but in reality they might not be doing anything. Hope I can see promotion from investor that they are being paid by the broker ontime

And your request will magically reach the minds of honest traders and bring the here to leave reviews with the details you want?

We've created this page so you can see what a review page would look like if we approved requests like this.

Here's a partial answer to your question.  If the broker left many replies and didn't help anyone, then many of those reviewers would leave updates to complain.  Those get approved, because they are real reviews about dealing with the broker, not requests to send out psychic demands to somehow force clients to leave reviews.