WCEX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 31, 2019
WCX

Join live discussion of WCEX.com on our forum

WCEX.com profile provided by wcxofficial, Oct 16, 2018

WCX lets you trade 100+ markets using just bitcoin (no dollars or banks required). Trade crypto, forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and more. Our spreads are low, our UX is simple, and our support team is friendly. Give us a try and let us know what you think!

dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 29, 2019,

Wrong pricing

Hey guys i was using this broker as a testing phase, and all the prices were wrong. i was trading on BTC/USD, the chart was showing a different current price from the price that showed on the current price in my order, so it showed my profit lower than the real market price. i have screenshot, but cant attach it here for some reason. i hope somebody from the company can explain. thank you.
Aaron Biggs,
Westbank BC, Canada,
Dec 14, 2018,

So far so good and naysayers have not been right yet.

This WCEX is a bit of a mystery when it comes to cracking the vale of who is who but that in itself is not as important as the progress they made when doubted from every angle. Support was quick and handled the issue. I have been using the exchange without issue. So till the site goes dark like the many who have been saying it would I will still use and enjoy as any other exchange. I think it is important to use several exchanges as no one knows who will be around and in what capacity in 5 years.