CXFinancials.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 17, 2020

About CXFinancials.com

CX Financials is a forex broker. CX Financials offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. CXFinancials.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

CXFinancials.com

Join live discussion of CXFinancials.com on our forum

Biahr, India,
Feb 16, 2020,

Got scammed 675 dollars

Last 2 year company not reimburse our money and don't reply any email and also websites is shutdown .

Amravati, India,
Jan 22, 2020,

Got scammed with 5000 USD

Have opened investor account with cx financials in march 2019 with a gradual investment of 5000 USD with a commitment that if any loss occurs they will restore the account (forget about their commitment that they will generate minimum 24% return every month) by compensating the losses. To date, in 1 whole year they failed to generate any profit and in the month of November they lost all my investments in GBP/ USD and XAU/ USD fluctuations. From that time Jason who coordinated my account and used to call me every week to provide references for a new account stopped even receiving my calls or even replying to my whatsapp messages. hence please be safe from this scam.
mahrastra, India,
Jul 25, 2019,

CXFinancial AUCTION CM ARE Fraud company dont invest money

cxfinancial auctioncm server are same but the companies are international fraud company dont invest everything ,moshin , sohail,suken ,surya teja ,faisal and some other persons are fraud internationnational fraud dont put money in this account the company is fraud company so cant invest everything
hyderabad, India,
Jul 23, 2019,

worried customer

No status on return of my capital invested. I already applied withdrawal form.
Request De souza madam to inform status .
ac no.2100067926, Ganeshan meenakshi

May 4, 2019 - 1 Star auction Cm has changed to CXFinancials. I was explained by one Michel that Steve left company. Last 10 days he is also not responding. what is going on with this company i do not understand. Can anyone from the company explain the situation. I have invested 5700 dollars and only 1000 dollars return i received till now.
MUMBAI, India,
Jul 22, 2019,

An apology for earlier review.

In february 2018 I had posted a bad review with 1 star rating to cxFinancials.com. It was clearly a misunderstanding. I was feeling helpless as my payouts were pending and my fund manager Mr. Abhishek's phone was switched off. Later I came to know that his phone was damaged and he contacted me from other number. Because of my review company took strict action against him and dismissed him from his job. Thereafter, Miss Mary who took over his post, contacted me and appraised me about the situation. Because of my adverse comments on this global platform, corporate image of company got affected worldwide and one innocent employee lost his job. I submit my apology for everything.

We cannot find any negative review from you about CX Financials.
faizpur, India,
Jun 1, 2019,

I M sending Email but no reply and no call from this company about new account and fund withdrawal request pending from last 60 day.....how can i contact this company