SpeculatorsTrading.com Review

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SpeculatorsTrading.com

Join live discussion of SpeculatorsTrading.com on our forum

lagos, Nigeria,
Nov 30, 2020,

WHAT KIND OF TRADER DO YOU WANT TO BE

To me i have always wanted to sound more professional as a trader. i usually take my trade based on MA and stochastic swing point before but i feel i need to step up my game by knowing more about what drives the market so that when someone ask you reason why you execute that trade you could sound more professional. Miad of speculator trading took my knowledge of fundamental to another level. There's is a fundamental sentiment that drives every market MOVES and Miad digs out this fundamentals sentiment like a pro and it gives you confidence to stay on that trade to maximize the number of pips rather close it because MA has turn.i turned 100dollar to 400dollar in one week using trade calls coming from miad trading room.

ActionMan,
Perth, Australia,
Nov 30, 2020,

HIghly Recommend

20 years trading, full lime FX trader and I can say this...

100% legit and Miad is absolute Ledge. Honestly I picked up a few things that have elevated my trading and I haven't been able to say that for over 10 years!

Vanties,
Australia, Australia,
Nov 28, 2020,

Insight in market moves

Miad is brilliant at understanding why markets move and when. Sure the market has been fickle for speculators during COVID and nobody always gets it right. I have been part of absolutely amazing trade calls by Miad with awesome payoffs for the capital risked. If you yearn to understand what moves markets on a macro level, you would do well to sign up to Speculators Trading.

London,
UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 27, 2020,

Not worth the money

Tbh most of the things that Miad posts leaves you a lot of room for interpretation and most of the time you leave thinking "what?". Yes sometimes he gets good trades but most of them are hit and miss. Sometimes he would post ridiculous entries like shorting into support or going long into resistance and then say "oh this market is confused".

LondonFix strategy that he is selling for an insane amount of money is 100% not worth it....it's simple levels that you can trade of even without knowing about "London Fix". He concentrates into this London fix thing but barely can use it himself and this idea itself is not his...if you google for London fix strategy then you can find old articles about it.

Traders chat room is just funny in a sad way.... a bunch of people who have no idea what they talking about sharing trade ideas...

Read Investopedia, learn basic technical analysis( supply/demand level) and you will be better off than subscribing here

Tony K,
., Lebanon,
Sep 2, 2020,

A 2 fold review
Miad the person: Miad is not your average person he is trustworthy and honest and this is both rare and hard to find in this business
LoFix Strategy: the LoFix strategy is simple to understand and to implement, rules are precise which removes the "guesswork" factor from the equation

Arizona, USA,
Jul 15, 2020,

Awesome Environment to learn and share ideas

Miad really gives 100% effort to educate members about all of the fundamentals that move the FX market. Ive learned tons after only the 1st month and looking forward to learning more.

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Jul 15, 2020,

Great course

Just over half way through the speculators trading course and I can already feel my trading has much improved.
I feel more in the flow with the markets and understand what is driving them, which further increases my edge.
Plus being a part of the chat group with some real great traders sharing trade ideas.
I'm definitely going to be apart of the group for a long time to come.

Saheed,
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Mar 11, 2019,

A review below could have actually been written by me and has compelled me to submit my own. I am still prescribed to their room but i no longer go in. This should be matketed as a trade call service (not a very good one during my time there)

I understand some people might be happy to sign up for an education service only to be told you need to read up on say oil a good start is wikipedia or babypips these are free sites. Think about that you pay someone to tell you to go to free websites and figure it out for your self.

I think the review below was kind about the price action course, maybe something got lost in translation but a course they are definitely not.

The way miad talks about trades will leave you thinking does he mean buy or sell? Or wow this must be a great trade, unfortunately not i lost money on most of their calls only to see miad boasting on social media how well hes done.

The final straw for me was the continuous attempts at trying to find a different way to trade. A Guinea pig is not what i signed up for

Abdul,
Tanzania, United Republic of,
Feb 28, 2019,

Excellent course, great value. Highly recommended.

As traders we seek to understand how price moves and what moves it. Speculators Trading course helps you understand the latter in a very well organised and structured approach. Excellent course that offers great value. Highly recommended.

Eddie,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Feb 10, 2019,

I don't normally leave reviews but I have to give my honest opinion on my time with this group

I was asked late last year by Miad to leave a review which I didn't do because I knew it wouldn't be positive but looking at the reviews left I feel I should give my experience to balance things out.

I joined the 3 month spec program as I was looking for a better understanding of fundamentals having spent 4 years concentrating on technical analysis, the program its self teaches you nothing there are sections on oil, monetary police, interest rates etc but each section for the 3 months tells you to go and read up about them your self and recommends wikipedia and baby pips. There are some price action courses as well but each course just shows 1 or 2 trade examples with no more than a paragraph of writing about it.

I wanted a copy of the COT spread sheet but you had to be an annual subscriber for that so I paid just to get the sheet which overall is very good but soon noticed theres another educator out there with almost the exact same one which they claim to have developed them selves. Who knows?

My time in the room was very confusing Miad would say buy X currency pair and then you would see him re-tweet someone on Twitter saying sell the same pair. They would also tweet things that happen in the room that never happened once, I got into a heated discussion about that as it was totally misleading to people that would see the tweet.

Leo is a nice guy and I really liked him but overall my time in the room I was massively down financially, taking two big hits one on usdtry we was told to enter with no stop as it was a long term play this trade was never mentioned again until I sent a message questioning it when it was heavily under water had I not questioned it and closed for a bigger than usual loss the hit would have been very damaging. Same with a gbpaud its had a good run up then when the markets opened on Sunday Miad said in the room don't even question it buy now it's going to RIP, it came down well over 300 pips, again the trade didn't get another mention. I left the room 2 months into my 12 month subscription as almost every day I was left in total confusion couldn't risk losing anymore than I had.

This review is miles away from others here and what is portrayed on Twitter but it's my own honest review of my time there.