SpeculatorsTrading.com Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SpeculatorsTrading.com

Join live discussion of SpeculatorsTrading.com on our forum

Mike,
Dec 21, 2018,

I traded for years only using technical analysis before stumbling on specs trading. Like anything, don’t expect to walk in and be a master fundamental analyst — instead listen to the logic provided each day in the room and steadily wrap your head around major concepts. Make friends to learn with. Keep on it every day and one day you’ll wake up and it will all make sense. Your account will thank you.

J@letsplayftse,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Dec 19, 2018,

Very genuine guys with a lot of experience and knowledge between them. Superb fundamental analysis by Miad combined with Leo’s amazing coding skills!

M.RADER,
Dec 7, 2018,

I’m fairly new in my journey and the guys here are always available via chat or private twitter DM’s to ask questions and run ideas by them. They also have a edge on using Quant strategies which you won’t find just anywhere. The learning curve is steep but I expect it to be so. Look forward to my learning and trading the markets with these guys. I’ve got an annual subscription which is top value for money and I’ve learned a lot in a short amount of time. Reccomend it

Ksuri,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Dec 1, 2018,

I have been trading stock markets for 10 yrs & wanted to try my luck in Forex markets.I spent lot of time attending seminars,videos tutorials but it wasn’t that easy.Prices can change at incredible speed in response to news and global events and the trick is to see ahead and prepare yourself for it.Speculatorstrading.com is a fantastic platform where I learnt what makes price move,suppy/demand,managing risks and how to avoid making errors.Miad and Leo are wonderful mentors always at help.Regular updates,trading concepts,technical and fundamental analysis to keep you on top.Highly recommended.

Daniel M.,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2018,

Good value for money

Certainly nothing you can find free anywhere else. No one explains and teaches market logic like they do.
I think they layout and format could be a touch improved. But their market views are always spot on.

Well worth the money I re-subscribed for an annual subscription !

Malaga, Spain,
Nov 25, 2018,

Hard work pays off

Have been trading TA and PA trading for over 5 years now with mixed success and never bothered with FA until I came across Speculators Trading.
After only half the way through their 12 week course I feel more positive and confident than I ever have, I am now beginning to understand the "why's and what for,s" of why an asset is moving in any particular direction.
There training in supply and demand, volume analysis and sentiment have been invaluable tools, this game is by no means an easy battle but I now feel that I have got specs trading by my side its one that can be won.

Shyam,
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 19, 2018,

Indispensable tools for success in Trading.

Speculatorstrading.com changed the way I run by business...I've dabbled in Markets for more than 15 years. Options, FX, and a little Futures. I manage my own accounts. That's been my primary income for the last three years. I've been through the gauntlet of system hopping and finally came to the understanding that there is no Holy Grail. Once I discovered Supply and Demand trading, my executions got better. I see now that the grind doesn't go away, it just changes. The "mature grind" is information processing, not learning how to trade. That's where Speculatorstrading.com is critically important for me. I learned the skills needed to map the drivers of markets, what moves supply and demand. Essentially, I'm saying start with your technique technique, but the specstrading process tells you how and when to use that technique. I still have some losses, but the gains are on a different level now. I can't thank them enough for their invaluable service and education. Specifically, you will receive a 12 week course in Speculating, in addition to training on Advanced Trading Skills, Sentiment Analysis, Volume Spread Analysis, Supply and Demand, Price Action.