SpeculatorsTrading.com Review

Updated: Sep 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SpeculatorsTrading.com

Join live discussion of SpeculatorsTrading.com on our forum

Malaga, Spain,
Nov 25, 2018,

Hard work pays off

Have been trading TA and PA trading for over 5 years now with mixed success and never bothered with FA until I came across Speculators Trading.
After only half the way through their 12 week course I feel more positive and confident than I ever have, I am now beginning to understand the "why's and what for,s" of why an asset is moving in any particular direction.
There training in supply and demand, volume analysis and sentiment have been invaluable tools, this game is by no means an easy battle but I now feel that I have got specs trading by my side its one that can be won.

Ksuri,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Dec 1, 2018,

I have been trading stock markets for 10 yrs & wanted to try my luck in Forex markets.I spent lot of time attending seminars,videos tutorials but it wasn’t that easy.Prices can change at incredible speed in response to news and global events and the trick is to see ahead and prepare yourself for it.Speculatorstrading.com is a fantastic platform where I learnt what makes price move,suppy/demand,managing risks and how to avoid making errors.Miad and Leo are wonderful mentors always at help.Regular updates,trading concepts,technical and fundamental analysis to keep you on top.Highly recommended.

M.RADER,
Dec 7, 2018,

I’m fairly new in my journey and the guys here are always available via chat or private twitter DM’s to ask questions and run ideas by them. They also have a edge on using Quant strategies which you won’t find just anywhere. The learning curve is steep but I expect it to be so. Look forward to my learning and trading the markets with these guys. I’ve got an annual subscription which is top value for money and I’ve learned a lot in a short amount of time. Reccomend it