SpeculatorsTrading.com Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SpeculatorsTrading.com

Join live discussion of SpeculatorsTrading.com on our forum

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Jul 15, 2020,

Great course

Just over half way through the speculators trading course and I can already feel my trading has much improved.
I feel more in the flow with the markets and understand what is driving them, which further increases my edge.
Plus being a part of the chat group with some real great traders sharing trade ideas.
I'm definitely going to be apart of the group for a long time to come.

Arizona, USA,
Jul 15, 2020,

Awesome Environment to learn and share ideas

Miad really gives 100% effort to educate members about all of the fundamentals that move the FX market. Ive learned tons after only the 1st month and looking forward to learning more.

lagos, Nigeria,
Nov 30, 2020,

WHAT KIND OF TRADER DO YOU WANT TO BE

To me i have always wanted to sound more professional as a trader. i usually take my trade based on MA and stochastic swing point before but i feel i need to step up my game by knowing more about what drives the market so that when someone ask you reason why you execute that trade you could sound more professional. Miad of speculator trading took my knowledge of fundamental to another level. There's is a fundamental sentiment that drives every market MOVES and Miad digs out this fundamentals sentiment like a pro and it gives you confidence to stay on that trade to maximize the number of pips rather close it because MA has turn.i turned 100dollar to 400dollar in one week using trade calls coming from miad trading room.

Abdul,
Tanzania, United Republic of,
Feb 28, 2019,

Excellent course, great value. Highly recommended.

As traders we seek to understand how price moves and what moves it. Speculators Trading course helps you understand the latter in a very well organised and structured approach. Excellent course that offers great value. Highly recommended.

Malaga, Spain,
Nov 25, 2018,

Hard work pays off

Have been trading TA and PA trading for over 5 years now with mixed success and never bothered with FA until I came across Speculators Trading.
After only half the way through their 12 week course I feel more positive and confident than I ever have, I am now beginning to understand the "why's and what for,s" of why an asset is moving in any particular direction.
There training in supply and demand, volume analysis and sentiment have been invaluable tools, this game is by no means an easy battle but I now feel that I have got specs trading by my side its one that can be won.

Ksuri,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Dec 1, 2018,

I have been trading stock markets for 10 yrs & wanted to try my luck in Forex markets.I spent lot of time attending seminars,videos tutorials but it wasn’t that easy.Prices can change at incredible speed in response to news and global events and the trick is to see ahead and prepare yourself for it.Speculatorstrading.com is a fantastic platform where I learnt what makes price move,suppy/demand,managing risks and how to avoid making errors.Miad and Leo are wonderful mentors always at help.Regular updates,trading concepts,technical and fundamental analysis to keep you on top.Highly recommended.

M.RADER,
Dec 7, 2018,

I’m fairly new in my journey and the guys here are always available via chat or private twitter DM’s to ask questions and run ideas by them. They also have a edge on using Quant strategies which you won’t find just anywhere. The learning curve is steep but I expect it to be so. Look forward to my learning and trading the markets with these guys. I’ve got an annual subscription which is top value for money and I’ve learned a lot in a short amount of time. Reccomend it