SpeculatorsTrading.com Review

Updated: Apr 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SpeculatorsTrading.com

Join live discussion of SpeculatorsTrading.com on our forum

Garry,
Keys, United Kingdom,
Apr 18, 2021,

Low risk and Long term results

I was looking for a coach that can help me achieve long lasting profits with low risk.
I did not want to have a yoyo equity curve anymore so decided to find someone to help me get steady returns.

Understanding fundamentals has changed the way I look at risk taking. I am much more composed and my feelings don't effect my trading anymore. I am very happy with this service and grateful that they offer their services..

lagos, Nigeria,
Nov 30, 2020,

WHAT KIND OF TRADER DO YOU WANT TO BE

To me i have always wanted to sound more professional as a trader. i usually take my trade based on MA and stochastic swing point before but i feel i need to step up my game by knowing more about what drives the market so that when someone ask you reason why you execute that trade you could sound more professional. Miad of speculator trading took my knowledge of fundamental to another level. There's is a fundamental sentiment that drives every market MOVES and Miad digs out this fundamentals sentiment like a pro and it gives you confidence to stay on that trade to maximize the number of pips rather close it because MA has turn.i turned 100dollar to 400dollar in one week using trade calls coming from miad trading room.

ActionMan,
Perth, Australia,
Nov 30, 2020,

HIghly Recommend

20 years trading, full lime FX trader and I can say this...

100% legit and Miad is absolute Ledge. Honestly I picked up a few things that have elevated my trading and I haven't been able to say that for over 10 years!

Vanties,
Australia, Australia,
Nov 28, 2020,

Insight in market moves

Miad is brilliant at understanding why markets move and when. Sure the market has been fickle for speculators during COVID and nobody always gets it right. I have been part of absolutely amazing trade calls by Miad with awesome payoffs for the capital risked. If you yearn to understand what moves markets on a macro level, you would do well to sign up to Speculators Trading.

London,
UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 27, 2020,

Not worth the money

Tbh most of the things that Miad posts leaves you a lot of room for interpretation and most of the time you leave thinking "what?". Yes sometimes he gets good trades but most of them are hit and miss. Sometimes he would post ridiculous entries like shorting into support or going long into resistance and then say "oh this market is confused".

LondonFix strategy that he is selling for an insane amount of money is 100% not worth it....it's simple levels that you can trade of even without knowing about "London Fix". He concentrates into this London fix thing but barely can use it himself and this idea itself is not his...if you google for London fix strategy then you can find old articles about it.

Traders chat room is just funny in a sad way.... a bunch of people who have no idea what they talking about sharing trade ideas...

Read Investopedia, learn basic technical analysis( supply/demand level) and you will be better off than subscribing here

Tony K,
., Lebanon,
Sep 2, 2020,

A 2 fold review
Miad the person: Miad is not your average person he is trustworthy and honest and this is both rare and hard to find in this business
LoFix Strategy: the LoFix strategy is simple to understand and to implement, rules are precise which removes the "guesswork" factor from the equation

Arizona, USA,
Jul 15, 2020,

Awesome Environment to learn and share ideas

Miad really gives 100% effort to educate members about all of the fundamentals that move the FX market. Ive learned tons after only the 1st month and looking forward to learning more.

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Jul 15, 2020,

Great course

Just over half way through the speculators trading course and I can already feel my trading has much improved.
I feel more in the flow with the markets and understand what is driving them, which further increases my edge.
Plus being a part of the chat group with some real great traders sharing trade ideas.
I'm definitely going to be apart of the group for a long time to come.

Saheed,
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Mar 11, 2019,

A review below could have actually been written by me and has compelled me to submit my own. I am still prescribed to their room but i no longer go in. This should be matketed as a trade call service (not a very good one during my time there)

I understand some people might be happy to sign up for an education service only to be told you need to read up on say oil a good start is wikipedia or babypips these are free sites. Think about that you pay someone to tell you to go to free websites and figure it out for your self.

I think the review below was kind about the price action course, maybe something got lost in translation but a course they are definitely not.

The way miad talks about trades will leave you thinking does he mean buy or sell? Or wow this must be a great trade, unfortunately not i lost money on most of their calls only to see miad boasting on social media how well hes done.

The final straw for me was the continuous attempts at trying to find a different way to trade. A Guinea pig is not what i signed up for

Abdul,
Tanzania, United Republic of,
Feb 28, 2019,

Excellent course, great value. Highly recommended.

As traders we seek to understand how price moves and what moves it. Speculators Trading course helps you understand the latter in a very well organised and structured approach. Excellent course that offers great value. Highly recommended.