FxReino.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 8, 2019

About FxReino.com

FxReino is a forex broker. Fx Reino offers the MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platform. FxReino offers over 50 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, indices, metals, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FxReino.com

Join live discussion of FxReino.com on our forum

john,
Mexico,
Apr 8, 2019,

I think they are out of business

They are not a serious broker. I wanted to get a no deposit bonus, but I needed to referral code or whatever to get the bonus. I sent them my personal details in order to get it, but they do not respond to my email. They're just gone. I think this broker is out of business. Do not waste your time and money.
Malaysia,
Dec 10, 2018,

Scam broker!!

Beware of this illegal brokerage, I personally had extremely bad experience with this broker if you read my post for full story. Lesson learnt!

Nov 23, 2018 - 1 Star I deposited my fund $5,000 USD recently to this broker and started trading. Last Tuesday, I felt something is not right and my entry price of my orders are keep changing which I do not understand how does the entry price different from day to day? It makes me suffered losses on a daily basis and till today, my account only left with $3800. When I fed up and tried to move away from this SCAM broker, I made a withdrawal request, I do not get my funds or email at ALL from them. Next thing, I got blocked from accessing my own trading account which I believed my account is being block/disable by them, I been emailing them everyday and do not get a single reply. I unable to locate their company contact number to call them.

I was introduced by one of their IB and started trading with this broker and MANIPULATE your account and block you out after! They WONT PAY YOU !

When I tried to search their company registry from the bottom of their website stating "

This website is operated by Evest Group Pty Ltd (ACN 628863687), with registered address at 2, 18-22 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 , a member Company of the ReinoGroup.

Evest Group Pty Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), AFSR No.001267662, AFSL No.330757.

FxReino is the brand name used by:
Evest Group Pty Ltd
Evest Group Ltd "

But no name or numbers was found on the ASIC site based on the details showing on their website? They FAKED all the documents to make it looks legit. They are no where near regulated as they mention!

Note : Their domain is less than 100 days old.

Please beware of this scam broker!!

Malaysia,
Dec 5, 2018,

Avoid at all time!

Avoid at all time !! This broker faked their registry in ASIC, less than 100 days old, Malaysia registered domain. No other info found on the internet. Avoid !!